BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 10, 2018 at 10:16 AM Post #436 of 5,353
...I have considered spinfits but don't know how they compare to the symbios!

The Spinfits are what I was using before the peeled Symbios, very good sound, I just preferred the Symbios a bit more. You should definitely grab a set of Spinfits to keep around, even if you don't end up using them on the DM6.

Dec 10, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #437 of 5,353
It was simply getting used to its sound, while I was drawn towards eqing them, it is better to appreciate the intended sound and my eq does not have bands in between those two values to adjust :/ . Im currently using the stock sony hybrid like tips which i find very neutral in tone and I have used those tips on ue900, tf10, kz zs5 etc. I have a tin of many tips but some tips do not stay on because the nozzle area is rather short on the DM6, and if I install the tips deeper onto the dm6 it affects the treble negatively. I also feel I should find invest more time and money into tips now. I have considered spinfits but don't know how they compare to the symbios!
Great, thank you sir! :)

Dec 10, 2018 at 5:24 PM Post #441 of 5,353
My order was with A/V Professional Store
Sent out order which was delivered / signed for by someone in another town...which is not possible due to needing ID to sign + of course the shipping label
is automatic so its not possible to 'accidentally' send an order to someone else!?!
There have been a few of us now who have been sent fake /wrong tracking numbers that end up being delivered but to someone else ???
I pre 11//11 sale ordered mine on October 27th. On December 11th after contacting seller about mis delivered parcel I was told it would be 10-14 days for them to get their next batch in...never mind the extra 3 weeks after that for delivery ):
I initially thought this was very suspect in that in UK you cant pick up a parcel from a post office without correct ID. I come back here and find many others have had the same experience.
Disgraceful. So now myself and others have no choice but to wait another month..to see if they even turn up
I've just had the same thing happen and I bought from the same store. Did they send you new ones or did you cancel and get a refund?

Dec 10, 2018 at 5:37 PM Post #444 of 5,353
I've just had the same thing happen and I bought from the same store. Did they send you new ones or did you cancel and get a refund?

He said to wait 10-14 days - Its now been 14 days. I messaged him on Sunday night for an update but haven't heard back yet. I'll give it another week or so... :/

Dec 10, 2018 at 5:40 PM Post #445 of 5,353
dm6 has a better treble extension than dmg ? i find treble extension lacking a bit on my dmg's. Also, there is less mid bass spreading everywhere like dmg ? If so it would be nice.

Dec 10, 2018 at 5:44 PM Post #446 of 5,353
Listening to these as i'm in search for some good earbuds for the gym. I wanted to go wireless with mmcx connecting to a bluetooth Mee Audio BTX1, so here i am.
Bought a pair from member Terco (Thank you!) and the only thing i can compare these with are Power Beats and Sony EX1000.
As i'm in search for the perfect tips (Currently with Spinfits and Synbios on the way), i'm glad to say i see what all the hype is about.
I listen to a lot of electronic, hip hop, and RnB music. BASS thumps! trebles are high and clean. Mids are good, but not as detailed as the EX1000's.
Not sure why, but sound stage is hard for me to judge on IEM's, probably because i'm used to over the ear cans. I'd still entertain an upgrade to these, so i wont be looking for any custom pairs. I'm overall satisfied with these, so thank you all for the great information here.

What are some of your favorite albums?

Dec 10, 2018 at 7:50 PM Post #448 of 5,353
So my package went from Singapore to HK to
Ohio. Thank god for express shipping since it only took 2 days to the States.

Did you mean to put your name and town out to the internet? No big deal I guess, I just thought I'd ask. Hope your DM6 arrive on time on Wednesday.

Dec 10, 2018 at 9:15 PM Post #450 of 5,353
Could someone kindly measure the outer diameter of S,M,L sizes on Mandarine Symbio W Peeled eartips?
Did check their webpage and no info on dimensions, only internal bore diameter is shown.
thanks

Symbio W Peeled Large - OD 13.73 mm x 9.45 mm, Bore ID 4.45 mm

Symbio W Peeled Medium - OD 12.45 mm x 9.45 mm, Bore ID 4.45 mm

Silicone thickness ~ 0.35 mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back