BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Nov 30, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #106 of 5,353
I also ordered from the A&V seller and also got a message saying that the package for some reason was sent back from the post office and now he says my order has been shipped and I have a new tracking number... This is kinda weird but I'll hang in there for a while longer and see what happens before getting nervous and cancelling... Maybe it's just that they are super backed up and seller is making excuses instead of just saying the truth???

Nov 30, 2018 at 2:52 PM Post #108 of 5,353
There is noting "scammy" about it (misleading perhaps). This particular seller is probably afraid that people are not going to manually extend their processing time, so he most likely does this out of fear, when he should just say it like it is. Many people don't understand the fact, that NO seller has stock of this particular IEM, because IT'S CUSTOM MADE. You place an order, the seller takes it to BGVP, they manufacture it, then send to seller, and then aliexpress takes care of the rest. I would actually blame people who are not familiar with the process, and jump to conclusions and bash sellers out of frustration. I've had a long discussion with that seller, and he never used such an excuse on me, because I showed him from the start that I understand how it works (and that I will extend the processing time, especially after the huge number of orders). I'm not making excuses for him, and he probably should've said to every person that ordered (yeah, each of all of the 400+ orders), that they will need to extend the processing time, because of all that. And keep in mind, that every order that gets canceled hurts the seller, because there is already order placed with BGVP, and when an order gets automatically canceled, it hurts all parties involved (the seller, BGVP and YOU).

My recommendation to all: give the seller (all of them in fact, because they are all affected by the demand) 20 days more processing time (and extend additionally if needed), and learn patience. There is a language barrier as well, and that contributes to the confusion, No reason to be negative. You will get your order eventually.
I ordered a custom guitar once from a seller on Ali. He said it would be done in a month. He kept giving excuses as to why it wasn’t completed. I decided to hang in there and continued to give him a chance to fulfill the order.....six months later it finally arrived. It was fantastic and just as I ordered. Sometimes it’s good to be patient...but always a crapshoot.

Nov 30, 2018 at 3:29 PM Post #109 of 5,353
My DM6 arrived in Country after about 3 weeks from 11/11 although....sent to and signed for by someone in a town some 400 miles away??
Bizarre
Anyway, good news is, the seller accepts and is sending another pair - the bad news, gotta wait for 10-14 days for next batch + another 3 weeks wait over the Christmas period :/
Good news though, by chance I found a seller that makes DIY [Yuin] PK1 for a lot less than the original. - PK1 is an incredible sounding earbud. An earbud that can and does 'better' than many high end cans

Nov 30, 2018 at 3:41 PM Post #110 of 5,353
My DM6 arrived in Country after about 3 weeks from 11/11 although....sent to and signed for by someone in a town some 400 miles away??
Bizarre

Can you please share the seller name? I'm exactly in the same situation, except no agreement for a second shipment is reached yet. Just wanted to check if it's same seller as mine. Thanks.

Nov 30, 2018 at 3:42 PM Post #111 of 5,353
Bizarre
Anyway, good news is, the seller accepts and is sending another pair - the bad news, gotta wait for 10-14 days for next batch + another 3 weeks wait over the Christmas period :/
Good news though, by chance I found a seller that makes DIY [Yuin] PK1 for a lot less than the original. - PK1 is an incredible sounding earbud. An earbud that can and does 'better' than many high end cans
Yes i have read something like this in the comments on AliExpess.
They give you a rondom Tracking Number and pretend that it was a logistical problem..

I don't understand why they aren't upfront about the shortage?

(Audio&Video Professional Store)

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 4:03 PM Post #113 of 5,353
I've had the same experience buying DM6 from A&V (fake tracking number to Spain, im in Canada + item lost in transit excuse) and this was before the 11.11 backlog so goodluck all. I would just cancel and buy from penon, or DD/linsoul to be honest. Seller offered to refund through paypal DO NOT ACCEPT because if they send the money as "goods and services" they can claim they never received the item they purchased from you and paypal will side with them. Instead claim through aliexpress resolution centre. Backlog is one thing but keeping truth from buyer, potentially scammy practice, and pricing them as they did for 11.11 which BGVP did not agree on are reasons I would suggest buying from another seller.

I'm lucky I scoped out a pair of clear DM6 8 mins after they were posted in the buysell section here and they should be arriving next week.

Nov 30, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #114 of 5,353
I pre ordered the DM6 from A&V on Ali before the 11/11 sale on 27th October as I thought there would be a lot sold
and pre-ordering should give them time to get them ready?

I followed the tracking until on the 23rd November it said my delivery would be attempted in Melton Mewbry - a town hundreds of miles away??
Later is seems someone went to the PO in Melton Mowbray and signed for the package...using an ID

How is it possible to send a parcel to the wrong area and then have someone sign for and collect it from a Post Office if it is addressed to me??
the Post Office just said to contact the seller.
I dont understand what has happened here. Either something weird has been done by A&V or someone in Melton has fraudulently picked up my order

My communications thus far with Micheal chan have seemed fine?
Now I have asked him to tell the truth and to be open

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 5:20 PM Post #117 of 5,353
Edited

Attachments

• IMG_20181127_112333.jpg
    IMG_20181127_112333.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20181127_114943.jpg
    IMG_20181127_114943.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20181127_112328.jpg
    IMG_20181127_112328.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20181127_112743.jpg
    IMG_20181127_112743.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #118 of 5,353
I pre ordered the DM6 from A&V on Ali before the 11/11 sale on 27th October as I thought there would be a lot sold
and pre-ordering should give them time to get them ready?

I followed the tracking until on the 23rd November it said my delivery would be attempted in Melton Mewbry - a town hundreds of miles away??
Later is seems someone went to the PO in Melton Mowbray and signed for the package...using an ID

How is it possible to send a parcel to the wrong area and then have someone sign for and collect it from a Post Office if it is addressed to me??
the Post Office just said to contact the seller.
I dont understand what has happened here. Either something weird has been done by A&V or someone in Melton has fraudulently picked up my order

My communications thus far with Micheal chan have seemed fine?
Now I have asked him to tell the truth and to be open
they never shipped your dm6. they gave you the tracking id of a different product sent to a different customer. fake id.
i've bought iem and cable in that shop, no issues, fast shipping when in stock, communicative seller. cancelled a pre-order (before 11.11) of dm6, and i accepted paypal refund, at last (they paid every paypal fee); no extra issues with this.
the only problem is that this shop is going to be the last one served, if ever, because of the unexpected heavy discount they did.
ordered again, cheaper price, but also ordered at another store. told both them i could wait patiently, because i know the dm6 issue, whenever they don't lie.
both used fake tracking ids, to avoid order cancellation.
i'll get the item from first of both shops in shipping (and providing a definitive true tracking id); shall cancel the other. or i'll give up, and shall cancel both orders.

Nov 30, 2018 at 5:27 PM Post #119 of 5,353
@hakuzen - well, Ive asked him to be truthful and open explaining I want to do honest business with him.#
If he does then fine, but if he wishes to continue to be untruthful . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back