BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 25, 2018 at 10:08 PM Post #901 of 5,353
I got this unique perspective since I know more of what is going on in the back. I see plenty that is messed up

Company agrees to provide for a Massdrop (The 1st one)

That has ...partly due to Massdrop been a horrible experience for many.
The massdrop is a performance contract essentially that had a lot of poor performance and you can go read up on that if you like. It's public reading.

Aliexpress

2 vendors should be banned. Flat out lied to dozens of people. Actually lied and stalled. One has changed it's name. The other and it's grab the market with a crazy (relative to rivals) sales price. They have been lying to buyers as well

Those 2 shops should be on a list of questionable vendors. It's not really a question...they flat out lied to paying customers on a scale i have never seen outside of a crowdfund gone bad. Not a language barrier, it's lying.

Massdrop #2

Unreal...the optics.

Massdrop #1 and 11/11 buyers are still in various modes of getting screwed and trying to unscrew themselves. That is 2 totally separate groups being shafted. How about ....mmm I dunno? NOT doing dumb stuff.

announcing a second performance agreement while not yet having finished the 1st one and while 2 groups still wait is dumb IMO.

They need a sales boost??

Really?

This set is eating stock shelf space?

It's bizarre.
I actually have np with av store. Mine are on the way.Original tracking to just hold the order, seller kept me informed about manufacturing delay and offered a refund if I wanted one. People calling av thieves and dishonest were just overreactions and unfair imo. I will update when they get here.

Dec 25, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #902 of 5,353
I started an order dispute with A&V Store because I was tired of waiting with no real information on when I would receive my DM6's. I received a message from them today asking me to retract my dispute as it looks bad on them. They said they would refund me through PayPal. This seems very sketchy. Has anyone else had this?

Dec 25, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #904 of 5,353
I started an order dispute with A&V Store because I was tired of waiting with no real information on when I would receive my DM6's. I received a message from them today asking me to retract my dispute as it looks bad on them. They said they would refund me through PayPal. This seems very sketchy. Has anyone else had this?

Remind them that that is the whole point of the thing. They ask everyone for 5 star reviews and put folks through fire hoops if it goes any other way. Leave a critical comment and get your cash back. They got some balz

Dec 25, 2018 at 10:57 PM Post #905 of 5,353
Remind them that that is the whole point of the thing. They ask everyone for 5 star reviews and put folks through fire hoops if it goes any other way. Leave a critical comment and get your cash back. They got some balz

Yeah I figured this wasn't a normal thing, but wanted to make sure as this is my first time using AliExpress.. Wish it didn't have to come to this and I could just get my IEMs lol.

Dec 25, 2018 at 11:43 PM Post #906 of 5,353
Yeah I figured this wasn't a normal thing, but wanted to make sure as this is my first time using AliExpress.. Wish it didn't have to come to this and I could just get my IEMs lol.
This was talked about originally when this was all going on. Don't do it.

Basically, they are trying to remove Ali from the equation since the refund will take place outside of Ali.

Tell them it's in Ali or bust.

Dec 26, 2018 at 1:18 AM Post #908 of 5,353
I like ikko OH1. I like Whizzer but ikko has something special. I wanna listen to them both for a while. I don't think either is on par with DM6.

Trying to get used to FA7 as well
Man, I love that Whizzer. Got the DM6 too...but that Whizzer really does it for me. It takes all that 90’s alternative (Pixies, Sugar, Cocteau Twins) and just makes them huge. Love how it drops the bass.

Dec 26, 2018 at 2:10 AM Post #910 of 5,353
any metalheads around here?!

thinking of getting either ikko OH1,DM6 or moondrop kanas..would love to know how they sound with metal/hard rock, and which one them forgiving for worse recorded music?

any info will be appreciated.
Metal / rock head right here. I have not yet received my Dm6 but hopefully in the next couple of days. I can keep you posted on how well it sounds with that kind of music but unfortunately will not be able to compare with thi ikko and Kansas

Dec 26, 2018 at 2:11 AM Post #911 of 5,353
Yeap been there and got the t shirt. I told them that I wanted it to look bad on them and to refund me

Dec 26, 2018 at 2:26 AM Post #912 of 5,353

Don't do it dude! You're gonna get swindled. The Aliexpress "system" is the only insurance you have. Cancel your dispute and you submit. What looks bad is you losing $150+ trying to be friends with someone you never met on the other side of the world whom you have a business interaction with.

I have nothing against AV other than they are refusing to replace or refund cheap a$$ TRN V80's that were DOA! Send me a video other than the pic you provided that they are physically broken in 2 pieces, that somehow a picture can't show. Really? Do you want theme music also?

It's all a formula... 1. We need more time = send out fake tracking number. 2. You have a dispute and provided a pic = add another hoop, dammit I want video proof even if blatantly obvious 3. Aliexpress steps in, well we'll see how that pans out.

Alot for $25. But if they do this to everyone, I guess it adds up. Really, this is silky in the end if we're only taking $25, but if more, I'd be a little more riled up.

Dec 26, 2018 at 2:49 AM Post #913 of 5,353
any metalheads around here?!

thinking of getting either ikko OH1,DM6 or moondrop kanas..would love to know how they sound with metal/hard rock, and which one them forgiving for worse recorded music?

any info will be appreciated.

sounds alright but most of my metal, core base songs are from bandcamp really depending on the bands recording. but when i listen to underground rap music, the dm6 really shines. well rap music beats are mostly done by software so not much to record other then vocal.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 3:22 AM Post #915 of 5,353
Didn't understand your post. People will get or already got v2 (or will get v2, but next year)? Does BGVP already produce v2?

Starting from 20/11/2018, Thai people who bought the DM6 from Thai retailers get V.2 . Those people have had the DM6 V.2 already. DM6s V.2 have been in stock in Thailand since 20/11/2018.

The DM6 V.2 probably will be (globally) officially announced next year with Hi-Res sticker on box as indicator of V.2 . (But the V.1 is qualified for Hi-Res audio too.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back