BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 26, 2018 at 11:57 AM Post #931 of 5,353
First there are unexplainable delays of v1 from sellers and bgvp, when after 1,5 month waiting there is no correct information about the orders and still dont know will it be or not sent. Then this V2 nonsence. What's going on with bgvp. Are they really thinking that they can silently change v1 to v2 and sell it as the sames original. We ordered v1 and waiting for v1. Not any v2 or anything bgvp will invent in this period. Not making enough v1 and still making some v2 we don't know anything about is some strange behavior and reall bull**** i newer thought bgvp are possible to make. I still think this v2 is made of small amout for some small region. We still don't know any exact info about it.
I agree this whole v2 rumor is a bit wonky and if it holds any truth, BGVP needs to communicate this properly... How can the difference be checked, from when on (is there serial numbers on the IEMs?) etc. On the other hand, as long as there is no official statement, we just don't know although this is a bit fishy

Dec 26, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #932 of 5,353
What a load of crap this is turning out to be. A V2? It seemed that the vendors were messing it up and now the manufacturer(BGVP) is joining the shitfest by introducing this 'new' version of the DM6. I have no idea how true this is but what the actual F. I am glad I got mine. Will have to check to see which version is it now.

Dec 26, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #934 of 5,353
Besides reading my general comments (I am not be the best person to trust due to lack of experience), where else did you read that the KC06a are similar to the Idun's?

Wow with the DM6 V2 curveball I might just cancel my order and go for the highly acclaimed Kanas pro instead, owners of DM6 and Kanas pro please chime in your impressions!
Yes, please.

Dec 26, 2018 at 1:12 PM Post #935 of 5,353
And the best thing is, the current Massdrop has 240 orders as of now (3 more days left btw, so probably even more) for an item, that will be shipped as early as March... How many of those 240 people are even aware of that fact, and how many will loose their $#%@ when they find out (not to mention the further delay that will happen most likely)? This is getting kinda ugly. I'm not even sure that my order from October 26th will ever be shipped at this point... I'm afraid that the A&V store might just cancel all of the orders (just like MD did), since apparently the whole thing is just too much for them to handle, with all the angry people and everything... Damn... HBB really dropped the subbass with his REC, causing the poles of the planet to shift...

Agree. Ofcourse HBB understood what could be but he couldn't know how ****ed up all this become. Now the only way to cool down a little all of this is some real answers and explanations of this situation from bgvp. Because now it looks like bgvp is ****ing us as as they were ****ing the sellers. This unclear situation gone too far. And i see now Bgvp is involved there too.

Dec 26, 2018 at 5:03 PM Post #938 of 5,353
It wasn't actually missing; there were just two BAs in a housing with one level, iirc.
Not sure about this though. They claimed the 30017 was Knowles housing with a bgvp logo. I know very little about drivers so going to gather some info for you guys and you can educate me and we can come to a conclusion on the drivers. Just to note - I don't really care if it has it or not - they sound great however.. what I do care about is - are they lying and are they the same as what hbb reviewed.

edit: don't mean to sound like a douche bag on my first post but it's a habit for me.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 5:04 PM Post #939 of 5,353
Jeeezuz calm down people - f@ckin pull yourself together !

It’s like the sinking Titanic here and you’re acting like bunch of women in skirts.

DM6 is clearly a great find and there has been a hiccup meeting demand for reasons discussed.

Cancel your order if you can’t keep your sh!t together or just be patient and await your goods to be made and delivered. It’s inconvenient but I would like to think we have mature hobbyists in here. I’m waiting.

Also let me remind you that the the AliExpress purchases are protected right up to 60 days AFTER they have been dispatched.

And now the V2 .. missing Knowles conspiracy's begin.

I’m outta here until we have real discussion on the iem’s.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 8:46 PM Post #942 of 5,353
Having become fed up with rumours on here I contacted BGVP AE store this evening and they came back with quick response.

I hope this will shut some up.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018 at 10:01 PM Post #944 of 5,353
seeing that the DM6 (version 1) has overwhelmingly positive reactions on demand, and that they even struggling to catch breath just to fulfill that demand, i find it rather silly if they decide to make a version 2 that have a different sound. that scenario would only make sense if they run out of parts/drivers to make the version 1.

so me personally...I'd say the Thailand BGVP info is sketchy or just hyping up new wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back