BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 25, 2018 at 12:43 PM Post #886 of 5,353
Cancel this sellers orders? Clearly you won't last long in business if that is your mentality. By canceling orders submitted by that vendor you are screwing over all the customers who purchased through them. Why must the customers suffer? By continuing to fulfill the orders, they increase their own credibility and earn some points. Yes it's taking a long time and by now most should know and they can only produce a low quantity daily but don't punish the customers. Need someone to blame? hmm HBB? LOL, I personally jumped on the hype train because of his videos and don't regret it. Thnx HBB

It seems Linsoul at least are either not taking orders now or warning the customer of the long wait. Penon seem to have stopped taking orders as well unless I've missed something there. Must admit I did a double take when I saw the 6's on massdrop again and thought "hang on..."!

Dec 25, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #887 of 5,353
I got this unique perspective since I know more of what is going on in the back. I see plenty that is messed up

Company agrees to provide for a Massdrop (The 1st one)

That has ...partly due to Massdrop been a horrible experience for many.
The massdrop is a performance contract essentially that had a lot of poor performance and you can go read up on that if you like. It's public reading.

Aliexpress

2 vendors should be banned. Flat out lied to dozens of people. Actually lied and stalled. One has changed it's name. The other and it's grab the market with a crazy (relative to rivals) sales price. They have been lying to buyers as well

Those 2 shops should be on a list of questionable vendors. It's not really a question...they flat out lied to paying customers on a scale i have never seen outside of a crowdfund gone bad. Not a language barrier, it's lying.

Massdrop #2

Unreal...the optics.

Massdrop #1 and 11/11 buyers are still in various modes of getting screwed and trying to unscrew themselves. That is 2 totally separate groups being shafted. How about ....mmm I dunno? NOT doing dumb stuff.

announcing a second performance agreement while not yet having finished the 1st one and while 2 groups still wait is dumb IMO.

They need a sales boost??

Really?

This set is eating stock shelf space?

It's bizarre.
Well, I agree they made mistakes in their distribution. Didn't know about the second MD. Maybe some salesmen are smelling a cash cow here - the two aliexpress retailers should be sorted out, that's for sure

Dec 25, 2018 at 1:22 PM Post #888 of 5,353
Looks like the dm6 V2 is happening next year. https://www.facebook.com/254894598405048/posts/365611630666677/ Screenshot_20181225-180546~01.png
Screenshot_20181225-180546~01.png

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #889 of 5,353
Well, I agree they made mistakes in their distribution. Didn't know about the second MD. Maybe some salesmen are smelling a cash cow here - the two aliexpress retailers should be sorted out, that's for sure
First these sellers should send what they havent't send ordered month or more ago. Then these sellers shoul receive their "bonus" for constant lies and bull. That's for shure.

Dec 25, 2018 at 3:39 PM Post #892 of 5,353
MD is messed up fkin bigtime. They went on to cancel the last few orders(orders that were placed in Oct) informing buyers that they were not able to determine its availability. This happened about 10 or so days back. When you cite a reason as such and later go on to make available that drop, it is simply fcuked up in my books. Orders are still being fulfilled by bgvp as I write this. Instead of getting the remaining orders fulfilled before introducing the drop again, they opened it up as though the previous drop was completed successfully. If this is not messed up, then what is?

Dec 25, 2018 at 3:56 PM Post #894 of 5,353
How do they mess this up?

Great item
Build...
Sound...
Initial period of sink or swim navigated...it is a winner.
How is this being messed up?

Massdrop?? MASSDROP???

Give the folks who paid 2 months ago their units b4 that

You had one job!!!!
MD is messed up fkin bigtime. They went on to cancel the last few orders(orders that were placed in Oct) informing buyers that they were not able to determine its availability. This happened about 10 or so days back. When you cite a reason as such and later go on to make available that drop, it is simply fcuked up in my books. Orders are still being fulfilled by bgvp as I write this. Instead of getting the remaining orders fulfilled before introducing the drop again, they opened it up as though the previous drop was completed successfully. If this is not messed up, then what is?
While MD carries some weight for outstanding orders and starting a new drop on top of that, let's not pretend BGVP isn't culpable as well.

Dec 25, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #895 of 5,353
That V2 is written in my native language...

They said the V2 has more of "colored" tuning.

Bigger(wider) sound stage, vocals more forward, open and richer with soft deep bass and outstanding treble extension

Bass, mids, treble are slightly more emphasized as W-shaped.

I might use wrong words because I don't know technical terms for describing sound signature in English

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 4:56 PM Post #896 of 5,353
Cancel this sellers orders? Clearly you won't last long in business if that is your mentality. By canceling orders submitted by that vendor you are screwing over all the customers who purchased through them. Why must the customers suffer? By continuing to fulfill the orders, they increase their own credibility and earn some points. Yes it's taking a long time and by now most should know and they can only produce a low quantity daily but don't punish the customers. Need someone to blame? hmm HBB? LOL, I personally jumped on the hype train because of his videos and don't regret it. Thnx HBB
Apparently your weren't around when this was going down. They went against pricing guidance from bgvp and bgvp pushed this seller to the back of the line and said that warranty claims may not be honored on those pairs sold. The seller started misinforming people of what was going on immediately. The buyers from this seller were going to suffer no matter what, and the pricing was always bordering on too good to be true. Head fiers sniffed it out almost immediately. I myself had put down money, but didn't go through with the purchase thanks to the chifi thread.

That's was shady enough to just straight up cancel this sellers orders and not punish those trying to buy through a reputable seller who plays by the manufacturers rules. They'd have saved everyone heartache except those who jumped on the to good to be true pricing from a shady seller....

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2018 at 5:59 PM Post #897 of 5,353
I like ikko OH1. I like Whizzer but ikko has something special. I wanna listen to them both for a while. I don't think either is on par with DM6.

Trying to get used to FA7 as well

I jumped on MD #2 because this sailboat has no wind.

In the meantime, since there's plenty of blame but no results, any thoughts on the Moondrop Kanas Pro compared to the DM6. I've noticed a rather quiet praise but no direct comparisons.

Dec 25, 2018 at 6:15 PM Post #899 of 5,353
That V2 is written in my native language...

They said the V2 has more of "colored" tuning.

Bigger(wider) sound stage, vocals more forward, open and richer with soft deep bass and outstanding treble extension

Bass, mids, treble are slightly more emphasized as W-shaped.

I might use wrong words because I don't know technical terms for describing sound signature in English
That sounds like you translated it perfectly! Very curious to see how they wind up sounding; sounds like they'll be a little more specialized than the generalist DM6s...

Dec 25, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #900 of 5,353
Apparently your weren't around when this was going down. They went against pricing guidance from bgvp and bgvp pushed this seller to the back of the line and said that warranty claims may not be honored on those pairs sold. The seller started misinforming people of what was going on immediately. The buyers from this seller were going to suffer no matter what, and the pricing was always bordering on too good to be true. Head fiers sniffed it out almost immediately. I myself had put down money, but didn't go through with the purchase thanks to the chifi thread.

That's was shady enough to just straight up cancel this sellers orders and not punish those trying to buy through a reputable seller who plays by the manufacturers rules. They'd have saved everyone heartache except those who jumped on the to good to be true pricing from a shady seller....
No I have been around from the start of it and as a matter of fact, I ordered a custom design one from one of the seller in question and have already received mine. I too was upset thinking I wouldn't receive my order but was fortunate enough to have received prior to Christmas. At no point did I blame the seller in chat nor did I give him crap for their business practices. I did contact BGVP regarding my order and was even told by BGVP themselves that my order would be delayed since A&V did something against BGVP'S policy. This was said to me after I had already received my QC photos and was eventually told that they had shipped by order out already. So yea, I was smack in the middle of this and had BGVP "PUNISH" A&V, I would blame and curse BGVP for not honoring my order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back