BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 18, 2018 at 6:23 AM Post #646 of 5,353
OK, y'all. Just bought a DM6 [HBB's video was convincing]. And I am thinking about getting a portable set-up going. Question is, would I be better off with a stock Zishan DSD or a Fiio Q1 Mk2 into my phone (LG G5)? Money is tight atm... I plan on running the IEMs balanced. Any rec's for OP amp upgrade in the future if I end up with the Zishan? Or how about balanced MMCX cables? Best bang for your buck, etc.? Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2018 at 6:50 AM Post #648 of 5,353
The Q1MKII is pretty awesome

@Redcarmoose nice! Look like they were made for each other :)

Thanks, they only had translucent blue and opaque black at the DM6 store I was at so I picked up both. The saddest thing is all the IEMs and headphones in my possession which are fully neglected now.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2018 at 6:54 AM Post #649 of 5,353
Dec 18, 2018 at 7:32 AM Post #651 of 5,353
BTW, got one of the last in stock ocean blue DM6 @ linsoul.com. I believe that was the only color in stock at the time I ordered them. Sweet coupon - Thanks for the info. Was stewing over the DMG for $99 @ MD all day long, but knew I eventually wanted these anyways, so I couldn't resist the price and prospect of getting them faster than they'd ship through MD. The only other IEM's I've heard are the MEE P2's I got from MD for Black Friday for $42. Was pretty impressed with those, but I'm guessing the DM6's will be a pretty awesome upgrade, eh?

Dec 18, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #654 of 5,353
My dm6 arrived today after a long wait. They sound simply beautiful. Very clear

Dec 18, 2018 at 2:28 PM Post #655 of 5,353
BGVP DM6/ Sony 1A/ Sony MUC-M12NB1 Headphone Cable 4.4mm Pentaconn-MMCX

Not 100% on the cable yet, though it’s pretty good with bass definition. I can’t get over how good the DM6 IEMs are? They are perfect for the EDM electro I’ve been playing. :wink:
wait, the black ones with the black cabling look amazing!! F

Dec 18, 2018 at 3:09 PM Post #656 of 5,353
BTW, got one of the last in stock ocean blue DM6 @ linsoul.com. I believe that was the only color in stock at the time I ordered them. Sweet coupon - Thanks for the info. Was stewing over the DMG for $99 @ MD all day long, but knew I eventually wanted these anyways, so I couldn't resist the price and prospect of getting them faster than they'd ship through MD. The only other IEM's I've heard are the MEE P2's I got from MD for Black Friday for $42. Was pretty impressed with those, but I'm guessing the DM6's will be a pretty awesome upgrade, eh?

yes
My dm6 arrived today after a long wait. They sound simply beautiful. Very clear

yup, it's worth the wait

Dec 18, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #658 of 5,353
I ordered them end of oct from a seller that never delivered. I bought this set from penon less than a week ago and I get a Christmas card and a free scarf. Great service

Dec 18, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #659 of 5,353
I’m holding strong on AV store to eventually get my 11/11 order shipped out but the incoming positive feedback is not doing my patience much good at all .. Must waiiittt.. ..
;(
I had to tell Michaelchan about himself yesterday and he finally provided me with my order number with BGVP. I contacted them directly today and they confirmed my order is with them and should be sent out in 3 days.

Dec 18, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #660 of 5,353
I’m holding strong on AV store to eventually get my 11/11 order shipped out but the incoming positive feedback is not doing my patience much good at all .. Must waiiittt.. ..
;(
Remember that Good things come to those who wait!!...I ordered from A/V and I got mines and they are blissful... Many iem's in the drawer now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back