BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 17, 2018 at 10:39 PM Post #632 of 5,353
If you are in SG, search in carousell. There’s a guy there sells it there. The shipment just got in yesterday.

If youre not in SG im not sure if he sells internationally

I just ordered form that dude. lazy to go all the way to sembawang Singapore to self collect.

Ahh.. talked to him already.. will try to go to his place to audition. Thought other store bringing this too except him. How was it by the way? Impressions??

Dec 17, 2018 at 10:47 PM Post #633 of 5,353
Ahh.. talked to him already.. will try to go to his place to audition. Thought other store bringing this too except him. How was it by the way? Impressions??

eh don't know yet. ijust ordered only. waiting for delivery. but from what I read on the forums, dm6 murder UE triple fi 10 that i'm using. and also read that a user actually stop listening to his Heir Audio 10.0 IEM ever since he started the DM6.

just to ask which model foam tips from comply can fit on the DM6.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018 at 10:47 PM Post #634 of 5,353

Well I posted that Im afraid to say that they are better than my EFO. Clarity, bass, musicality, imaging are all better. Also soundstage.

Listened through flac or tidal > yggy > ragnarok or mjolnir

A bit sensitive though cause I hear a hiss if i use the above setup. With my iphone 6s no hiss. (Ive yet to get a DAP)

One thing to reiterate what other guys here said that you need to find the best ear tips that suit you. Some tips supplied give very light bass.

Ive auditioned other iems also, mostly campfire iems, I would says that these are better than the atlas.

Edit - The cable that comes with the dm6 is good but very microphonic. I may need to research on alternative cables

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2018 at 10:55 PM Post #635 of 5,353
Well I posted that Im afraid to say that they are better than my EFO. Clarity, bass, musicality, imaging are all better. Also soundstage.

A bit sensitive though cause I hear a hiss if i use the above setup. With my iphone 6s no hiss. (Ive yet to get a DAP)

One thing to reiterate what other guys here said that you need to find the best ear tips that suit you. Some tips supplied give very light bass.

Ive auditioned other iems also, mostly campfire iems, I would says that these are better than the atlas.
wow really this is a bold statement, interesting considering the price difference

Dec 17, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #636 of 5,353
... but from what I read on the forums, dm6 murder UE triple fi 10 that i'm using. and also read that a user actually pick DM6 to listen to over his forgot the brand name 10 BA driver each IEM..

I've had (and loved) the Triple Fi 10 but the DM6 is better across the board imo. Better low end both in depth and clarity, mids are slightly more forward than the TF10, and the crispness of the highs with no tinny sound just sells the DM6. But as myself and others have said, the sound is very tip dependent, I'm using defoamed Symbio Wide tips. My current chain is LG V30 -> Cayin C5 -> DM6 and I'm listening to "Meant to be" by Bebe Rexha and FGL.

Dec 17, 2018 at 11:18 PM Post #638 of 5,353
I've had (and loved) the Triple Fi 10 but the DM6 is better across the board imo. Better low end both in depth and clarity, mids are slightly more forward than the TF10, and the crispness of the highs with no tinny sound just sells the DM6. But as myself and others have said, the sound is very tip dependent, I'm using defoamed Symbio Wide tips. My current chain is LG V30 -> Cayin C5 -> DM6 and I'm listening to "Meant to be" by Bebe Rexha and FGL.

Drums and cymbals are sounding really like actual drums and cymbals with the DM6.

There’s no hype here. I really do think that the DM6s are really really excellent.

Dec 17, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #639 of 5,353
wow really this is a bold statement, interesting considering the price difference

Yes. Hence I was really hesitant in saying that.

Also Im curious to know what headphones would be synonymous to the SQ that DM6. Maybe the Utopias?
I may need to audition them.

Dec 17, 2018 at 11:28 PM Post #640 of 5,353
Drums and cymbals are sounding really like actual drums and cymbals with the DM6.

There’s no hype here. I really do think that the DM6s are really really excellent.

The bookends. Kick drum and high hat. I think the DM6 are amazing.

Yes. Hence I was really hesitant in saying that.

Also Im curious to know what headphones would be synonymous to the SQ that DM6. Maybe the Utopias?
I may need to audition them.

I named that exact set in a video. Looking back I don't take it back even slightly.

Dec 17, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #641 of 5,353

Edit - The cable that comes with the dm6 is good but very microphonic. I may need to research on alternative cables

Great to know this! Actually im planning to audition the universal one and if it really fits my taste, ill get the custom fit one of them. One thing only bothers me is, how big will be the change of the universal vs custom fit. Will it be good or bad? Still making desicions ..

Dec 18, 2018 at 4:00 AM Post #644 of 5,353
Yes I know that... I messaged linsoul and they said they have those 3 colours in stock.
That may be correct - I ordered mine from DD-Audio Store and last week they told me, the green one which I initially ordered is still not in stock but they have ocean blue, clear black, rose purple & light rose on stock now - I changed color from green to rose purlple then and those are on the way now so it seems these colors are on stock in some stores now due to lower demand - most people problably ordered the clear one or green as these were the most displayed colors when the hype started

Dec 18, 2018 at 5:41 AM Post #645 of 5,353
AA0A4385-345A-430B-AFE8-87D24240FA4A.jpeg
BGVP DM6/ Sony 1A/ Sony MUC-M12NB1 Headphone Cable 4.4mm Pentaconn-MMCX

Not 100% on the cable yet, though it’s pretty good with bass definition. I can’t get over how good the DM6 IEMs are? They are perfect for the EDM electro I’ve been playing. :wink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back