1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303
305 306
Next

Last
  1. darkwing
    i really hope they fix their QA issues, really love to get the DM7

2. Deezel177
    I haven't been as up to date with the goings on of BGVP. What sort of QA issues have been brought up?

3. Animagus
    Hey! I got the DM7 from the batch post loose MMCX fiasco and I can happily say that the problem is no more! MMCX is nice and tight now. Haha. I'm actually quite digging the DM7. Very very nice! :darthsmile:

HungryPanda and Cevisi like this.
  4. gazzington
    Has anybody tried the es12 yet? I'm considering it and the Roland. Worried about spending loads and getting a bad set though

5. warriorpoet
    @Hawaiibadboy has reviewed both

6. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Roland is dark but matches my need

ES12 is a Chameleon. The range of radical tuning profiles is impressive. Never seen it before

IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0106.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG

There are several more. I like the last graph. drak tilt but detail laden

SoundChoice and jsmiller58 like this.
  7. gazzington
    What's the build quality like in the es12? The fearless s8f is currently the most expensive chi fi that I have

8. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Build is solid. It has dip switches which means it has a fail point that S8F does not have

gazzington likes this.
  9. gazzington
    Thanks, I love the fact that I can tune it how I want.

10. Erfan Elahi
    BGVP users, taking interest on the ES12. Does anyone has any other comparisons with any mainstream flagships? Or any full review links?

11. warriorpoet
    @Hawaiibadboy looks like the ES12 is rolled off pretty heavily in the sub-bass. Does it feel like that in practice?

12. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    No, not with 90's Hip Hop or 70's rock. A couple of the more balanced profiles have virtually no roll. I gotta make time post all graphs.

13. cqtek
    I don't know if it's the right thread to talk about the new BGVP ArtMagic DH3. I just wanted to share my humble opinion about it: one of the IEMS I liked most about its price. And it's not an easy thing, because I have many IEMS in that range...You can read the reasons for my enthusiasm for them, here:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/bgvp-artmagic-dh3.23974/reviews#review-22735

JRichardson1228 and Erfan Elahi like this.
  14. Hans-NL
    Thanks for the review cqtek, very well done.

Personally I'm waiting for the EST8, very little info to be found yet.

cqtek likes this.
  15. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Edited

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
First

Back
294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303
305 306
Next

Last