BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Oct 6, 2019 at 10:51 PM Post #4,561 of 5,353
Posting the same content in more than 1 thread is considered spamming and can get you banned from the site.

Did he post this in another thread that wasn't BGVP-related? Because, to be fair, it's not the first time I've seen someone share their review of a BGVP product in here. Always figured it was par for the course since not everyone would be digging in the Showcase section. Then again, you've been here longer, so you'd know better than me. *shrug*

Edit: Just looked at the two graphs side-by-side. Weird that his doesn't have that 8k spike. Wonder if the company failed to fix the QC issues they promised to address a couple months back.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2019 at 11:32 PM Post #4,562 of 5,353

Posting the same content in more than 1 thread is considered spamming and can get you banned from the site. Read the rules please

I just saw your graph so i did mine right now again...sounds as bad as that spike implies
Oh man, my ears would be ringing for literal days.

Oct 7, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #4,563 of 5,353

Posting the same content in more than 1 thread is considered spamming and can get you banned from the site. Read the rules please

I just saw your graph so i did mine right now again...sounds as bad as that spike implies

Thanks for the recommendation.

I will delete the message on the other thread.

Oct 8, 2019 at 8:30 PM Post #4,567 of 5,353
I've been using the DM6 for playing RDR2 on PS4.
those gun shots are cracking good and the crickets sound in the fields are crisp and realistic. especially when that mood music that occasionally swell in and out.

Oct 8, 2019 at 11:41 PM Post #4,569 of 5,353
May be it's too early to ask, if anyone want's to let go his/her ES12, would love to offer a good price. PM please. :)
I have heard virtually nothing about the ES12... A brief flash then they went almost into stealth mode. C'mon folks, more listening impressions!

Oct 12, 2019 at 7:08 AM Post #4,571 of 5,353
Indeed, the DM6 and ES100 sound amazingly good via my Note 10 Plus.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019 at 8:29 AM Post #4,573 of 5,353
Someone know , why bgvp isn’t available anymore on Linsoul ? What happened?

I still see the DM6 and DM7 for sale on site:

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Oct 14, 2019 at 11:42 AM Post #4,575 of 5,353
Someone know , why bgvp isn’t available anymore on Linsoul ? What happened?

According to a Facebook statement that has since been deleted, BGVP was upset that Linsoul was selling BGVP earphones very cheaply on Drop. They pulled all their products from Linsoul.

You can still find them on Penon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back