1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
306 307 308
Next

Last
  1. JRichardson1228
    Did he post this in another thread that wasn't BGVP-related? Because, to be fair, it's not the first time I've seen someone share their review of a BGVP product in here. Always figured it was par for the course since not everyone would be digging in the Showcase section. Then again, you've been here longer, so you'd know better than me. *shrug*

Edit: Just looked at the two graphs side-by-side. Weird that his doesn't have that 8k spike. Wonder if the company failed to fix the QC issues they promised to address a couple months back.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
  2. warriorpoet
    Oh man, my ears would be ringing for literal days.

3. cqtek
    Thanks for the recommendation.

I will delete the message on the other thread.

4. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Thanks for understanding.
    I will edit my post

cqtek and SoundChoice like this.
  5. darkwing
    can't believe it's been a year since I got the DM6, still enjoying it, the micro details you can hear from a song is still amazing for its price point

6. cr3ativ3
    the DM6 have really good price ratio.. still regret that i let mine go

Erfan Elahi and darkwing like this.
  7. chinmie
    I've been using the DM6 for playing RDR2 on PS4.
    those gun shots are cracking good and the crickets sound in the fields are crisp and realistic. especially when that mood music that occasionally swell in and out.

8. Erfan Elahi
    May be it's too early to ask, if anyone want's to let go his/her ES12, would love to offer a good price. PM please. :)

cr3ativ3 likes this.
  9. jsmiller58
    I have heard virtually nothing about the ES12... A brief flash then they went almost into stealth mode. C'mon folks, more listening impressions!

Erfan Elahi likes this.
  10. darkwing
    while on the topic of the DM6, I think the DM6 connected balanced to the ES100 is such a bang for buck system, makes me think twice about getting a dedicated DAP

11. niron
    Indeed, the DM6 and ES100 sound amazingly good via my Note 10 Plus.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  12. cr3ativ3
    Someone know , why bgvp isn’t available anymore on Linsoul ? What happened?

13. OldDude04
    I still see the DM6 and DM7 for sale on site:

SharedScreenshot.jpg

14. cr3ativ3
    Look under “brands” bgvp is removed and the new series is gone

15. Carlsan
    According to a Facebook statement that has since been deleted, BGVP was upset that Linsoul was selling BGVP earphones very cheaply on Drop. They pulled all their products from Linsoul.

You can still find them on Penon.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
First

Back
295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304
306 307 308
Next

Last