BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Dec 4, 2018 at 11:02 PM Post #256 of 5,353
Yeah I noticed that, but it doesn’t look equipped for fitness. Tangleless/flex the better

Dec 4, 2018 at 11:57 PM Post #257 of 5,353
my iem.jpg
Received my qc photo from Audio&Video Professional Store on aliexpress. Pre-ordered on 10/27 and made pull payment on 11/11. Supposely warehouse will be shipping it out in the next 1-2 days but it seem like seller was implying that the product was being shipped from the supplier.
Changed shipping from standard epacket to DHL so lets see how the shipping turns out.

Dec 5, 2018 at 1:48 AM Post #260 of 5,353
Three weeks from 11.11 order, not bad. @aaDee , who is the seller?

Dec 5, 2018 at 2:24 AM Post #261 of 5,353
is it just me or does anyone else think that the DM6 needs a gain boost (or an impedance adapter would give the similar result) to make it great? with normal gain it is already sounding sweet, but the lows are a bit woolly for my taste and compared to my other gear. but after switching the toggle on my amp to high, the lowa are much clearer and have more definition

Dec 5, 2018 at 2:38 AM Post #262 of 5,353
is it just me or does anyone else think that the DM6 needs a gain boost (or an impedance adapter would give the similar result) to make it great? with normal gain it is already sounding sweet, but the lows are a bit woolly for my taste and compared to my other gear. but after switching the toggle on my amp to high, the lowa are much clearer and have more definition

I'm waiting for my IEMatch myself

Dec 5, 2018 at 4:48 AM Post #265 of 5,353
Hi! Can you share where will u be getting your custom fit one? Also interested on the custom fit but dont know who to contact and where to get them..
Contact Penon Audio - https://penonaudio.com/bgvp-dm6.html
Custom fit is additional $65. Additional customization will cost you extra. You will have to send them your ear impression.

This is from their AE listing.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...anced-Armature-Earphone-6N-8/32873205335.html
Cutomization Price List:
  • Engraving letters, 3D Pattern print: price as the link shows
  • Flickering powder panel: 15 USD (extra)
  • Gold/ silver foil panel: 15 USD (extra)
  • Relif Panel (constellation relief):15 USD (extra)
  • Gear Panel:30 USD (extra)
  • for more details, please contact us.

Dec 5, 2018 at 5:49 AM Post #266 of 5,353
changed the cable to some oyaide cable, put some defoamed symbios, and switch the amp to high gain...niiiice....it's now more balanced than using the stock cable. less clutter on the mids

20181205_172527-01.jpeg

Dec 5, 2018 at 7:04 AM Post #268 of 5,353
nice pictures, it looks like the orders are starting to arrive, what are your impressions?
Impressions are positive. They are exactly like others metioned NEUTRAL & they are loud. Took some time to adjust my ears to this new sound. I'm coming from TFZ KING. I feel you need good files to play them to their real potential. Played few Michael Jackson's FLAC files and DM6 started dancing. I wish we had good recordings these days. Most of my MP3s revealed their poor quality when listening on DM6. I'm using them on Shanling M2s and using Symbio W tips.
Honestly they remind me of my old Optonica tower speakers (which is a good thing).
Details retrieval is really really good. It's a happy purchase for me

Three weeks from 11.11 order, not bad. @aaDee , who is the seller?
I ordered from DD Audio (Linsoul) and they shipped within 3 days of order. Although I messaged them for copper cable, it came with the same stock cable.

Dec 5, 2018 at 7:12 AM Post #269 of 5,353
Dec 5, 2018 at 7:17 AM Post #270 of 5,353
Impressions are positive. They are exactly like others metioned NEUTRAL & they are loud. Took some time to adjust my ears to this new sound. I'm coming from TFZ KING. I feel you need good files to play them to their real potential. Played few Michael Jackson's FLAC files and DM6 started dancing. I wish we had good recordings these days. Most of my MP3s revealed their poor quality when listening on DM6. I'm using them on Shanling M2s and using Symbio W tips.
Honestly they remind me of my old Optonica tower speakers (which is a good thing).
Details retrieval is really really good. It's a happy purchase for me

I ordered from DD Audio (Linsoul) and they shipped within 3 days of order. Although I messaged them for copper cable, it came with the same stock cable.

yup, they really scale with the source, basically stopped me from getting new earphones because they are that good, trying to get better eartips though because the stock ones are so flimsy and gets easily removed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back