best headphones for a school bus
Aug 20, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #61 of 103
Quote:
ive decided and im not going to get fakes, its just to risky and not right, i think im just gonna get used beats

How is it risky? Both would break in a year anyways. The beats trend will end sooner or later.

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #63 of 103
why no iems? maybe this has been already asked/stated, but they are less likely to get jacked and there are a lot of options at that price range. and if you're trying to be stylish, couldn't you simply spend your money on upgrading your wardrobe? 

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:57 AM Post #64 of 103
Quote:
why no iems? maybe this has been already asked/stated, but they are less likely to get jacked and there are a lot of options at that price range. and if you're trying to be stylish, couldn't you simply spend your money on upgrading your wardrobe? 

iems will not stay in my ears, any earbuds with rubber tips (that ive tried) WILL NOT FIT!! its annoying, only apple earbud style stay in well

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #65 of 103
really? even with s/m/l sizes, foam, and double/triple-flanged tips?

hmm... that's quite an issue. 

Aug 21, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #68 of 103
Quote:
really? even with s/m/l sizes, foam, and double/triple-flanged tips?

hmm... that's quite an issue. 

out of the ones ive tried, i know for a fact that the little round tips will not stay in, the bose in ear though look as if they might stay in due to there design, but idk there is know way to try without buying, thats why im going to go with over ear/ on ear

Aug 21, 2012 at 3:13 PM Post #69 of 103
Buy them, try them in the parking lot, and then return them if they do not fit lol.

Aug 21, 2012 at 3:53 PM Post #70 of 103
Quote:
I never recommend this but since you care about what others think get a pair of fake Beats Pro or Solo HD. Looks decent and if they get jacked you won't be out much. $30 will get you either and they have ok sound.

Best Post!

There you got kid,   99% look  1% sound.

Aug 22, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #75 of 103
why would you buy used beats for 150...might as well buy fakes
i thought your budget was 70 and under not 150
if they are for the school bus your "used beats" will break in your backpack quicker than any of the other headphones suggestions
IMO the beats dont look "super cool" and the b on the cups stand for b1tch because thats all you are for buying their products

Users who are viewing this thread

Back