best bass headphone under 300$
Aug 1, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #61 of 109
Quote:
Why didn't anyone mention the Beyerdynamic DT 770 ?

I'm wondering the same thing. Paired with a ZO2, they'd probably have been a better option than the XB700 since they actually...sound okay with everything else. I'm not an XB fan; the XB500 sounds horrendous for most things other than electronic (though I've been told EQ fixes that?) and the XB700 was kind of underwhelming in terms of actual thump when unamped. Not to say they lacked bass, but I expected more. They were about even with the Beats Pro.

Aug 1, 2012 at 8:21 AM Post #62 of 109
Quote:

I'm wondering the same thing. Paired with a ZO2, they'd probably have been a better option than the XB700 since they actually...sound okay with everything else. I'm not an XB fan; the XB500 sounds horrendous for most things other than electronic (though I've been told EQ fixes that?) and the XB700 was kind of underwhelming in terms of actual thump when unamped. Not to say they lacked bass, but I expected more. They were about even with the Beats Pro.

dt770 mor punchy bass deep bass boomy bass then XB700
eek.gif

wich one is the best zo2 or fiio e11 or 9

Aug 1, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #63 of 109
Quote:

dt770 mor punchy bass deep bass boomy bass then XB700
eek.gif

wich one is the best zo2 or fiio e11 or 9

It goes deeper (from what I remember) but has a little less weight. That's why I suggested to add a ZO2. The ZO2 will add more bass, but the E11 and E9 will power the headphones a lot more.

Aug 2, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #68 of 109
I can say without doubt, the Ultrasone HFI-2400 definitely has more bass slam than the DT770-80ohms, amped or not. I think the dt770 does however have better bass texture, but you can just feel the 'thump' with the 2400s.

Aug 2, 2012 at 7:54 AM Post #69 of 109
Quote:

What kind of system do you run then?

i have 2 cars

best cars speakers without amp ,, infinity then JBL  like who get new car and he want very good sound ,, only change the old speakers to infinity
atsmile.gif

but for big sound with amp - go with pioneer speakers 600 watts or new kenwood 700 watts and kenwood subwoofer 12" 1200 watts the new kenwood sub 2012 its very nic and batter then before,,

and there is other good products sony & polk & swiss audio & JL audio

in my first car i have infinity sound system

in second car i have swiss audio & kenwood sound system

Aug 3, 2012 at 1:47 PM Post #70 of 109
Quote:
Why didn't anyone mention the Beyerdynamic DT 770 ?

I forget that there are other versions of the Beyers than the 600 ohm ones...you're right, if you paired the Zo2 with one of the lower impedance Beyers I bet it would sound good. I know that with my 1350s the ZO2 does a great job. 

Aug 3, 2012 at 8:14 PM Post #73 of 109
Quote:

I forget that there are other versions of the Beyers than the 600 ohm ones...you're right, if you paired the Zo2 with one of the lower impedance Beyers I bet it would sound good. I know that with my 1350s the ZO2 does a great job. 

but without zo2 ,, its have mor bass boomy bass then xb700 ?!!!

Aug 3, 2012 at 8:31 PM Post #74 of 109
Quote:

man ,, no one in this forum can help me 
frown.gif

I WANT BEST BOOMY BASS HEADPHONE UNDER 400$
frown.gif

SO THERE IS NO HEADPHONE BATTER THEN BEATS IN BOOMY BASS ??
frown.gif

Just get the beats if you want them that bad.. There have been at least 5 other suggestions throughout this thread that you have completely ignored. People have told you to get the sony's but you still insist on saying that the beats have the "best boomy bass".  Stop whining about other people not "helping you" and get the beats if you really want them over every other suggestion that has been made.

Aug 3, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #75 of 109
Quote:

but without zo2 ,, its have mor bass boomy bass then xb700 ?!!!

Boomy isn't a good thing. The bass will be better textured and more impactful with the ZO, but not boomy. And it without it, it'll have less bass. But really, that's not that much of a problem because bass is something that you can add easily if all you really care about is sheer impact and not quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back