best bass headphone under 300$
Jul 31, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #32 of 109
d2000/5000/7000 doesnt have that bass "quantity" when compared with the other choices at the first page

Jul 31, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #33 of 109
Quote:
buy an E11 if you want super extra bass. and combine it with beats studio or xb500 or xb700!

if youre into multiple amping, which is definitely not recommended by the way, buy 3 E11 then pair it with your headphones! make sure to turn the bass switch to max

hmmm ok i will buy E11 amp .. but its work with laptop or only for phone?? because i dont no anything about Fiio E

but if i get the Fiio E11 wich headphone is the best ,,

BEATS PRO - BEATS STUDIO - XB700 - XB1000 OR OTHER ??

NOW I HAVE 400$ NOT 300$
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 31, 2012 at 6:59 AM Post #35 of 109
Quote:
UNDER 400$ NOT 300$
I HAVE 400$

USE FOR LAP TOP ONLY & FiioE11 OR E9 
WICH ONE IS THE BEST WITH XSTRA MOR BASS
BEATS PRO - BEATS STUDIO - XB700 - XB1000

all the phones you listed do not require amp. I think people recommanded fiio because it has
bass boost feature but it can be done using EQ anyway.

If I were you I will not waist my time here and just get the XB1000. Like I said, you do not
listen to the music only with bass. Bass makes music alive when the other frequencies are well supported.
This is achieved with XB1000 with its huge driver. Even if you want more bass, XB1000 will be capable of 
extra bass using EQ, (more than the other cans you listed.)

XB700 will have more bass quantity than the 1000. But it does not mean your hiphop rap music will sound better.

Any Sony product with 1000 in the model number is better than good.

Jul 31, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #36 of 109
Quote:

all the phones you listed do not require amp. I think people recommanded fiio because it has
bass boost feature but it can be done using EQ anyway.

If I were you I will not waist my time here and just get the XB1000. Like I said, you do not
listen to the music only with bass. Bass makes music alive when the other frequencies are well supported.
This is achieved with XB1000 with its huge driver. Even if you want more bass, XB1000 will be capable of 
extra bass using EQ, (more than the other cans you listed.)

XB700 will have more bass quantity than the 1000. But it does not mean your hiphop rap music will sound better.

Any Sony product with 1000 in the model number is better than good.

hmmmm

and again

hmmmmmm

lats time

hmmmmmmmmm

i know with bass i need good sound to hear good song in rap
and other things ,, i'm from middle east ((OMAN)) so the wather not hot only
but its VERY VERY VERY  VERY HOOTTTTTTT !! LIKE PIZZA HOT
atsmile.gif

and i use it in my room not in street with laptop
biggrin.gif

but its xb1000 good for hot country>? ..

but xb1000 batter then dre beats pro?? in bass in boomy bass and sound?

Jul 31, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #37 of 109
Quote:

hmmmm

and again

hmmmmmm

lats time

hmmmmmmmmm

i know with bass i need good sound to hear good song in rap
and other things ,, i'm from middle east ((OMAN)) so the wather not hot only
but its VERY VERY VERY  VERY HOOTTTTTTT !! LIKE PIZZA HOT
atsmile.gif

and i use it in my room not in street with laptop
biggrin.gif

but its xb1000 good for hot country>? ..

but xb1000 batter then dre beats pro?? in bass in boomy bass and sound?

Beats pro is by far the top beats product. If I have to buy a beats product, it is probably the only phone
I will consider to buy. But it will not happen because there are many other 'better' options to choose in similar
price range. If your focus is more on the design and showing off to the others with your 'beats' headphone, than
you make the choice. 

Back to sounds, yes XB1000 can be one of the best choice for hiphop/rap music with impressive bass focus.
Even if you can spend more money, I cannot guarantee there is another headphone that will out perform the
Xb1000 for that genre. 

XB line-up has a very soft leather pad that cover your ears. It does heat up your ears over time but 
it is one of the most comfortable headphones to wear. So you can choose to wear comparably uncomfortable headphone and
rest your ears from pain every few hours, or warm headphone and rest your ears from sweat every few hours. 

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #38 of 109
Quote:

Beats pro is by far the top beats product. If I have to buy a beats product, it is probably the only phone
I will consider to buy. But it will not happen because there are many other 'better' options to choose in similar
price range. If your focus is more on the design and showing off to the others with your 'beats' headphone, than
you make the choice. 

Back to sounds, yes XB1000 can be one of the best choice for hiphop/rap music with impressive bass focus.
Even if you can spend more money, I cannot guarantee there is another headphone that will out perform the
Xb1000 for that genre. 

XB line-up has a very soft leather pad that cover your ears. It does heat up your ears over time but 
it is one of the most comfortable headphones to wear. So you can choose to wear comparably uncomfortable headphone and
rest your ears from pain every few hours, or warm headphone and rest your ears from sweat every few hours. 

thanx alot ,,

so you say sony xb batter then beats pro or studio in bass and good sound

and for most bass xb700.. and bass with nice sound its xb1000

ok
bigsmile_face.gif

Jul 31, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #39 of 109
Quote:

thanx alot ,,

so you say sony xb batter then beats pro or studio in bass and good sound

and for most bass xb700.. and bass with nice sound its xb1000

ok
bigsmile_face.gif

Beats is the least demanding option

XB700 will have more mid bass - maybe you want this since its 'in your face' type of bass

XB1000 will have more sub bass - bass that goes really deep that you can hear a lot. It is not as punchy as 700 but quality bass.

Some claim XB500 have even more bass than 700 but that I am unsure.

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #40 of 109
Quote:

Beats is the least demanding option

XB700 will have more mid bass - maybe you want this since its 'in your face' type of bass

XB1000 will have more sub bass - bass that goes really deep that you can hear a lot. It is not as punchy as 700 but quality bass.

Some claim XB500 have even more bass than 700 but that I am unsure.

ya i see this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYmy0rL1ls0

he say this is not boooomy
frown.gif

I WANT BEST HEADPHONE FOR BOOMY BASS AND BEST BASS IN WORLD
frown.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

Jul 31, 2012 at 10:37 AM Post #41 of 109
Jul 31, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #45 of 109
Quote:

man ,, no one in this forum can help me 
frown.gif

I WANT BEST BOOMY BASS HEADPHONE UNDER 400$
frown.gif

SO THERE IS NO HEADPHONE BATTER THEN BEATS IN BOOMY BASS ??
frown.gif

He knew.
He had both headphones the beats and the XB1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back