Hi >>
biggrin.gif

UNDER 400$ NOT 300$

I HAVE 400$
i want best and best and best and best headphone

for rap and hip hop ,,

so i want best bass mor bass also with good sound
L3000.gif

is there any headphone batter than (dre beats studio) for rap and hip hop with best bassssss???

i know there is other headphone its good and for all music and batter then (beats studio) i need only for rap and hip hop not for all music so i need best bass,,

sony xb1000 or [size=large]dre beats studio or beats pro have mor bass[/size]

or there is other headphone batter then this for rap and bass

USE FOR LAP TOP ONLY & FiioE11 OR E9 

BEATS PRO - BEATS STUDIO - XB700 - XB1000

THANX FOR EVRYONE
atsmile.gif

i'm Confused ,, i dont know wich one its batter for me

i say ok xb1000 .. then i see other people in youtube in amazon they so this headphone not good for bomy bass,,

then i say ok i will take beats ,, i see moe people they say its only mor money and bad sound and people buy beats only for show or for the name !!

so what i do now !!

i dont care about the name or if its good look or baad

all what i want best bomy bass headphone for rap & hip hop only ..

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 109
I do not have a direct answer to this, but just be warned that on this forum, Beats are not a very well liked headphone mainly due to the mediocre sound produced for $300 cans. Members typically choose the headphones with better quality (Sony Mdrxb1000) rather than quantity. If I were in your position, I would check out some Beyerdynamic dt 770 Pro as they are a reputable "basshead" can.

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #5 of 109
thaaaanx alot ^_^

but whats wrong with dre beats ??

so xb 700 mor bass then beats studio??

thanx thanx thanx ^__^

They are over priced.

Yes 700will have more bass. I have not heard any other phone that can output more bass than the 700 yet. Maybe there are but if it is even higher than the already too much bass muddy 700 it will seriously suffer from outputting other frequencies.

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #6 of 109
Quote:
I do not have a direct answer to this, but just be warned that on this forum, Beats are not a very well liked headphone mainly due to the mediocre sound produced for $300 cans. Members typically choose the headphones with better quality (Sony Mdrxb1000) rather than quantity. If I were in your position, I would check out some Beyerdynamic dt 770 Pro as they are a reputable "basshead" can.

brother see ,,

i ask for best headphone for bass and rap / hip hop

i dont car its dre or sennheiser or sony ,,

i want mor bass and for rap music ,, so now i say

my friend tell me beats studio hav mor bass

now i want to know ,, is there any headphone batter then dre beats studio in bass so tell me because i want  buy it >> BIIIGGG THANXXX FORRR YOUUU ^__^

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #7 of 109
Quote:

brother see ,,

i ask for best headphone for bass and rap / hip hop

i dont car its dre or sennheiser or sony ,,

i want mor bass and for rap music ,, so now i say

my friend tell me beats studio hav mor bass

now i want to know ,, is there any headphone batter then dre beats studio in bass so tell me because i want  buy it >> BIIIGGG THANXXX FORRR YOUUU ^__^

Do you want a lot of mid bass or sub bass?

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:22 PM Post #8 of 109
Quote:
They are over priced.
Yes 700will have more bass. I have not heard any other phone that can output more basa than the 700 yet. Maybe there are but if it is even higher than thw already too much bass muddy 700 it will be seriously suffer from hiding other frequencies.

WoOoW
basshead.gif

ONE MO TIME

WoOoOoW
basshead.gif

THATS COOL I WANT MOR BASSSS
biggrin.gif

THANX ALOT ,, SO NOW WILL SEE OTHER GUYS .. DRE BEATS STUDIO & SONY XB700

Jul 30, 2012 at 4:49 PM Post #13 of 109
How about the ULTRASONE PRO 900? They have a decent soundstage and yes, they are BASSY... But Id recommend an amplifier for them. If you want to wear them around, then the Fiio E11 would be excelent. But the price tag is more like 400 bucks. BUT apart from Beats, you get what you pay for :-D

Jul 30, 2012 at 5:10 PM Post #14 of 109
Quote:
How about the ULTRASONE PRO 900? They have a decent soundstage and yes, they are BASSY... But Id recommend an amplifier for them. If you want to wear them around, then the Fiio E11 would be excelent. But the price tag is more like 400 bucks. BUT apart from Beats, you get what you pay for :-D

NoOo bro hehe i can't pay mor then 300$
biggrin.gif

yes i'm from middle east but not rich man like OBAMA
tongue_smile.gif

why i feel like everyone here they hate dre beats
biggrin.gif

ok now there is sony xb700 and dre beats studio is ULTRASONE PRO 900 have mor bass then this??

like i mean any headphone mor bass and best sound then bre studio soyxb700 under 300$
rolleyes.gif

big thanx for you bro ^__^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back