Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Aug 10, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #1,126 of 6,385
Quote:
The LCD-2s are better no doubt over the HD650s, but definitely not 3x the price. 
size]

Are the SR009 almost x3 times as good as the LCD-3?! 
eek.gif

Aug 10, 2013 at 8:58 PM Post #1,129 of 6,385
Quote:

Sorry, I fixed it! You just didn't give me the chance... haha. 

Anyways, that is the fight that is currently going on in my head...

No worries...I'm a bit of a math nut (professional engineer...so I couldn't help myself) 

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #1,132 of 6,385
Quote:

Sorry, I fixed it! You just didn't give me the chance... haha. 

Anyways, that is the fight that is currently going on in my head...

No need to fight it.  Just come on in.  I'm on the way myself.  My KGSSHV-DX is currently under construction as we speak.  009s will come next.

Might as well get some boards from Lil Knight now - just in case.
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #1,133 of 6,385
Quote:

No need to fight it.  Just come on in.  I'm on the way myself.  My KGSSHV-DX is currently under construction as we speak.  009s will come next.

biggrin.gif

Fo shoooo. But - one step at a time. I have A LOT to do atm. Finish my B22, Square Wave, BH Crack... plus hunt for that perfect DDC converter.  Oh and now I have a new "problem". My LG keeps tripping because of my AC. 
frown.gif

Looks like I need to invest in a power regulator or a UPS. I need to win the Lotto...

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #1,134 of 6,385
Quote:

Fo shoooo. But - one step at a time. I have A LOT to do atm. Finish my B22, Square Wave, BH Crack... plus hunt for that perfect DDC converter.  Oh and now I have a new "problem". My LG keeps tripping because of my AC. 
frown.gif

Looks like I need to invest in a power regulator or a UPS. I need to win the Lotto...

Or sell the LG and buy a LL mk2 or get in on the BHSE run 
eek.gif

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:12 PM Post #1,135 of 6,385
Quote:

biggrin.gif

My KGSSHV left Iceland last week...fingers crossed for a delivery this week. 

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #1,138 of 6,385
Finally got to hear the GS-X Mk2 (with my LCD-3's).  No one would be disappointed with it.  It is very well built and sounds amazing.

I also got to hear the Liquid Gold though.  Wow.  I've never even considered one because of its price.  I am now.

Aug 10, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #1,139 of 6,385
Quote:

beerchug.gif

Congrats Peter..  Lets us know if there's a difference between the two.

popcorn.gif

Will do. I'm kinda thinking the differences will be on par with the GS-1 vs. GS-X (pre MKII). I'll update my thoughts in the appropriate Stax thread. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back