Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread
Jan 16, 2023 at 5:04 PM Post #6,301 of 6,385
Yes. But at least with the old tube gear you could open it up and have half a chance at finding and fixing the problem yourself, so at least you could get back up and running and feeling like you were productive for your efforts. This SS gear, especially an integrated, is stuffed to the gills with crap I can’t make heads or tails out of. Made me feel like a total newb. Maddening!

That's right, things are totally out of control for most people now. I used to do all my own wrenching on cars, motorcycles, I could fix through-hole electronic equipment half the time without destroying it. Nowadays all they do is swap out boards. It's frustrating. And when you spend big money on hifi gear you don't want to start playing around with it while you still have an alternative. I guess worst case, you could take a boring drive to McIntosh and do a factory tour while they fix your amp! :)

Jan 16, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #6,302 of 6,385
That's right, things are totally out of control for most people now. I used to do all my own wrenching on cars, motorcycles, I could fix through-hole electronic equipment half the time without destroying it. Nowadays all they do is swap out boards. It's frustrating. And when you spend big money on hifi gear you don't want to start playing around with it while you still have an alternative. I guess worst case, you could take a boring drive to McIntosh and do a factory tour while they fix your amp! :)
My dealer is right there. He can do that for me (both of my sons went to college in Binghamton, if you’re wondering why I’d deal with a store 3.5 hours away). But my number one suspect is still the rca jack on the plinius integrated, which is out of warranty and which I bought from a place that no longer sells Plinius. Still, if I’m right, it’s a simple fix for someone with the appropriate knowledge and tools.

Jan 16, 2023 at 5:12 PM Post #6,303 of 6,385
My dealer is right there. He can do that for me (both of my sons went to college in Binghamton, if you’re wondering why I’d deal with a store 3.5 hours away). But my number one suspect is still the rca jack on the plinius integrated, which is out of warranty and which I bought from a place that no longer sells Plinius. Still, if I’m right, it’s a simple fix for someone with the appropriate knowledge and tools.

IBM and McIntosh. What a combo!

Jan 16, 2023 at 7:49 PM Post #6,304 of 6,385
Super fun recent listening journey that kept coming back to the LCD3s.....:

I was listening to Mary Chapin Carpenter's Songs From the Movie album on the Atriums. The Atriums sounded a little muddy, almost like her voice sounded like someone's hand was between her mouth and the microphone. Switched to the LCD3s and it was like a flashlight was turned on in the dark. Still sounded thick like the Atriums, but interestingly, also more clear. Amazing.

Thought I'd try the VCs next. Started listening to Semisonic's Feeling Strangely Fine album. The imaging was very cool and unique. Always love that about this headphone. The visceral punch was also good. The vocals sounded too recessed for my taste (even though they're mixed that way in places, VCs exaggerated it), and the upper midrange sounded a tad metallic at times. Switched to the 3s and the vocals sounded much closer and the metallic sound was gone. I've noticed most reviewers point out how odd the dip is in the upper midrange for most LCD models, yet, I seem to pretty much consistently prefer that.

Switched to the LCD-4s to listen to Ben Bohmer's Begin Again album. The instrument separation was even better than the 3s, had a super cool more "see-through" holographic-ness to the bass and also had a bigger soundstage than the 3s. About halfway in through the second song though, I realized I was losing some emotional engagement. I switched back to the 3s. Instantly back. The punch or slam in the bass was immediately evident as being more there, although was missing just a tad less resolution in that area that the 4s had. Soundstage was smaller and more left to right, but the midrange resolution made voices and lead instruments closer and more emotional. Maybe I just prefer that - vocals to be closer to me. To me, it strikes the perfect balance between the the technical aspects of the 4s with the emotive elements of the LCD-2s.

Switched to the Susvaras and started listening to some jazz, which was very "sounds like you're there" enjoyable. Nothing lacking there. I switched to Annie Lennox's Walking On Broken Glass and felt it sounded a little too bright and thin, although had some amazing detail and tone, too. A little too much of a microscope into the music though, which took me out of the emotion of the song. Switched to the LCD3s and felt like the song became more tonally dense and the thin brightness was gone (almost sounded like a magic trick - that exact thinness was gone), yet the resolution (especially in the midrange - her voice sounded so good) was still there. Also amazing.

The only thing that can become a drawback for my listening with this headphone is what I perceive as the 10kHz peak. An extra loud saxophone or aggressive piano playing can become too jarring, but they're rare moments. I can switch to any other headphone in my collection when I need that area softened (or, one day, use EQ!).

Don't mean to bag on other headphones, since I enjoy all others mentioned for different reasons, but the 3s are quite magic to my ears. Their combination of low end visceral punch, resolution (especially in the midrange), and layer separation while still sounding cohesively emotive really moves me. Happy to be a part of this club with you all. After searching for "the sound", moments like these make me feel grateful to own such a great headphone and setup.

I used the Woo WA-23 and Chord Qutest with CD quality or higher streams for all.

IMG_1582.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2023 at 1:40 AM Post #6,306 of 6,385
Once you get past a certain level of quality, which is what I assume your referring to when you say ‘spend more than $500 on an amp’, it’s all about system synergy, not cost per se. For example, without naming names, many times I think that the LCD-3 sounds best with my vintage $1,000 high current class A solid state amp, and that the much more costly ($2,500) tube amp is not the best choice for them. On the other hand, my modified HD600 sound so good on my $2,500 tube amp, it often makes me wonder what more I could possibly ask for.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - headphones don’t make sound by themselves - IMHO, the headphone/amp combo should be thought of as a system, which has been the more enlightened view in the world of of 2ch speakers and amps for years - pick the speakers you like best, and then get the amp (within your budget) that matches them best - and that’s all before we even start to consider sources!

Personally, as a proponent of the ‘garbage in, garbage out’ theory, I also think that a better amp with lesser headphones is a better way to go than better headphones with a lesser amp, but I know that’s not a popular perspective around here.

That being said, since there are so many unpredictable variables and we all hear differently and have different preferences, the only true way to know if a particular headphone/amp combo will work for YOU, in YOUR system, with YOUR music, is empirically - ya gotta try it for yourself - there is no magic formula.

IMHO, YMMV, just my $.03, etc., ad nauseum.
I feel your amp/headphone synergies are mostly imagined, and that the differences are mostly about the headphones. That is, as long as your amp can provide enough current to power planars properly. I can vouch for the THX "those chips amps can't provide enough current to driver planars" product below the $500 price point; I have had three other amps, and have no intention of using anything else. I hadn't even preferred a class A Gilmore Lite mk2, which should have, "current galore" and be, "way cleaner than those chip amps". People can waste their money on the Headamp GS-X; it's not going to be me.

Jan 26, 2023 at 3:58 AM Post #6,307 of 6,385
My LCD-3pfs (leather pads from 2021 I believe), when driven by a Liquid Gold, are probably the only headphones in my collection that has the quality where it places me "there" with the music. Probably the most lifelike vocals out of what I have.

EDIT: ... And then I played the piano arrangement of Zektbach's "Rufina" from the album "The Epic of Zektbach: Piano Collection" and hello treble glare (including, to some extent, my LCD-2's too). Excessive internal reflections from leather pads? Pianos, the Achilles heel of this headphone.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2023 at 7:44 AM Post #6,308 of 6,385
My LCD-3pfs (leather pads from 2021 I believe), when driven by a Liquid Gold, are probably the only headphones in my collection that has the quality where it places me "there" with the music. Probably the most lifelike vocals out of what I have.

EDIT: ... And then I played the piano arrangement of Zektbach's "Rufina" from the album "The Epic of Zektbach: Piano Collection" and hello treble glare (including, to some extent, my LCD-2's too). Excessive internal reflections from leather pads? Pianos, the Achilles heel of this headphone.

I will check this, I listen mostly to piano and I haven't noticed it but I don't use headphones much.

Jan 26, 2023 at 8:16 AM Post #6,309 of 6,385
I will check this, I listen mostly to piano and I haven't noticed it but I don't use headphones much.
My LCD-3’s are recent and have fazors, so different animal. Also not familiar with the particular piece of music mentioned and, although I know it by reputation, I have no personal experience with the Cavalli amp. But, all that being said, I haven’t noticed it either and I listen to a LOT of Keith Jarret and Thelonious Monk. That goes for 2 pairs of LCD-X (2016 and 2021) and a pair of 2020 LCD-2 (all with fazors) too, driven by either a Burson HA160 or, lately, a McIntosh MHA200. And I’ll avoid getting into the cable discussion, other than to say none of mine (ac or headphone) are stock.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2023 at 9:33 AM Post #6,310 of 6,385
My LCD-3’s are recent and have fazors, so different animal. Also not familiar with the particular piece of music mentioned and, although I know it by reputation, I have no personal experience with the Cavalli amp. But, all that being said, I haven’t noticed it either and I listen to a LOT of Keith Jarret and Thelonious Monk. That goes for 2 pairs of LCD-X (2016 and 2021) and a pair of 2020 LCD-2 (all with fazors) too, driven by either a Burson HA160 or, lately, a McIntosh MHA200. And I’ll avoid getting into the cable discussion, other than to say none of mine (ac or headphone) are stock.
Mine are from late 2019, have fazors, and don't have the latest pads. So I should be able to answer @sennfan83261.

Likewise, I don't know the piece he mentioned. But I played piano for many decades and I have some favorite reference tracks/albums to check now.

Jan 27, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #6,311 of 6,385
Probably a bad recording. I have gone through a few albums and don’t hear any treble glare. I have a late 2022 version.

Jan 28, 2023 at 1:13 PM Post #6,312 of 6,385
Probably a bad recording. I have gone through a few albums and don’t hear any treble glare. I have a late 2022 version.
I don't think we heard which DAC he's driving his Cavalli from. @sennfan83261 what is your chain where you get glare?

Jan 28, 2023 at 3:43 PM Post #6,313 of 6,385
I don't think we heard which DAC he's driving his Cavalli from. @sennfan83261 what is your chain where you get glare?
My chain is listed in my sig and the track is lossless (FLAC) ripped from the CD (Exact Audio Copy).

My LCD-3pf's do not have the OG pads--they now sport 2021 leathers from the seller. With the OG pads on my LCD-2.1pf's (leather) and 2.2pf's (vegan), this glare or artificial reverb is still there but way, way more tolerable such that it doesn't get to the point of wincing to my ears like with my LCD-3pf's. The vegans on the 2.2pf's really temper this issue, which led me to think that it could be the internal reflections with the 2021 leather pads on the LCD-3pf's: Pain to tolerable: LCD-3pf >> LCD-2.1pf > LCD-2.2pf. It is similar with the HEKv1's and Utopia (internal walls of the pads are perforated (p)leather? and leather respectively) compared to my LCD-3pf's, definitely can detect it from the recording but more tolerable than my LCD-3's. With respect to the recording, there is likely an issue with the mic placement and/or recording space.

This LCD-3pf w/ 2021 leather pads is a weird beast. It gets a little too hot for my ears when it comes to solo piano pieces. However, it is great when it comes to everything else. Vocals on this can are sublime.

Anyways, the track in question is below. Not a fair comparison because of YT's compression and the source may have already been lossy. Konami is no stranger when it comes to music production and recordings.

From the FLAC, the DR of the track is:

Code:
DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR13       0.00 dB   -18.99 dB      4:06 06-Rufina

The waveform does not indicate any significant clipping (see below). I'm just ruling out overuse of compression during the mixing.

Untitled.png

Just one of the many tracks that I know and love that's on my headphone testing playlist (all lossless):
Code:
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation from "Midnight Marauders [2003 Reissue]" {Jive, 82876 53550 2}
A Tribe Called Quest - Steve Biko (Stir It Up) from "Midnight Marauders [2003 Reissue]" {Jive, 82876 53550 2}
Aaron Frazer - Girl on the Phone from "Introducing..." {Dead Oceans, DOC220}
Aaron Frazer - Over You from "Introducing..." {Dead Oceans, DOC220}
Aaron Frazer - Ride with Me from "Introducing..." {Dead Oceans, DOC220}
AC/DC - Beating Around the Bush from "Highway to Hell [1985 Reissue Japan]" {Atlantic, 32XD-319}
AC/DC - If You Want Blood (You've Got It) from "Highway to Hell [1985 Reissue Japan]" {Atlantic, 32XD-319}
AC/DC - Love Hungry Man from "Highway to Hell [1985 Reissue Japan]" {Atlantic, 32XD-319}
Alaska! - Sun Don't Shine from "Emotions" {B-Girl Records, 42286-2}
Albert King - Watermelon Man from "Live Wire/Blues Power [1987 MFSL]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, MFCD 838}
Alpha - Elvis from "Stargazing" {Don't Touch, DoToCD001}
Amber Rubarth - Storms Are on the Ocean from "Sessions from the 17th Ward" {Chesky Records}
Amon Tobin - Bridge from "Permutation" {Ninja Tune, ZENCD 36}
Amon Tobin - Nightlife from "Permutation" {Ninja Tune, ZENCD 36}
Anonymous - Afro-Cuban Lullaby (Berceuse) from "The Great Recordings" {EMI Classics, 0777-7-54905-2-7}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto for Violin and Oboe in G minor ("dedicato a Sua Altezza Reale di Sassonia"), RV 576: I. [Allegro] from "Concerti per mandolini / Concerti con molti strumenti (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45527 2 4}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto for Violin and Oboe in G minor ("dedicato a Sua Altezza Reale di Sassonia"), RV 576: III. Allegro from "Concerti per mandolini / Concerti con molti strumenti (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45527 2 4}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in A minor, Op.4/4, RV 357: III. Allegro from "La Stravaganza (Podger, AdS)" {Channel Classics, CCS 19598}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in C Major ("con molti stromenti"), RV 558: I. Allegro molto from "Concerti per mandolini / Concerti con molti strumenti (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45527 2 4}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in D Major for lute, two violins and basso continuo, RV 93: I. Allegro giusto from "Musica per mandolini e liuto (Lislevand)" {naïve, OP30429}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in D Major, RV 392: I. Allegro from "Concerti per viola d'amore (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin, 094 6395146 2 5}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in D minor for two oboes, strings and basso continuo, RV 535: II. Allegro from "Concerto Rustico (AMR: de Marchi)" {Berlin Classics, 0017882BC}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto No.4 in F minor ("Winter"), Op.8/4, RV 297: I. Allegro non molto from "Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (OCO: Shaham)" {Deutsche Grammophon}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto No.5 in E♭ Major ("La Tempesta di Mare"), RV 253: I. Presto from "Il cimento dell'armonia e dell'inventione (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin, 5 45465 2}
Antonio Vivaldi - Gloria, RV 589: "Gloria in excelsis Deo" – Allegro from "Gloria (Mingardo, CI: Alessandrini)" {naïve, OP 30485}
Antonio Vivaldi - Gloria, RV 589: "Gratias agimus tibi – Propter magnam gloriam tuam" – Adagio – Allegro from "Gloria (Mingardo, CI: Alessandrini)" {naïve, OP 30485}
Antonio Vivaldi - Gloria, RV 589: "Laudamus te" – Allegro (Anna Simboli, Alena Dantcheva) from "Gloria (Mingardo, CI: Alessandrini)" {naïve, OP 30485}
Antonio Vivaldi - Sonata for cello & continuo No.3 in A minor (Six Sonatas No.3), Op.14/3, RV 43 (Édition de Paris, 1740): II. Allegro from "Suonata à violoncello solo del signor Vivaldi (LBR: Cocset)" {Alpha Productions}
Antonio Vivaldi - Sonata for cello & continuo No.7 in A minor, RV 44 (Library of the Naples Conservatory): II. Allegro poco from "Suonata à violoncello solo del signor Vivaldi (LBR: Cocset)" {Alpha Productions}
Antonín Dvořák - String Quartet No.12 in F Major ("American"), Op.96, B.179: IV. Finale. Vivace ma non troppo from "String Quartets (Complete) (PQ)" {Supraphon, SU 3815-2}
Antonín Dvořák - The Noon Witch ("Polednice"), Op.108, B.196 from "Danse Macabre" {Decca Classics, 4830396}
Antonín Dvořák - The Water Goblin ("Vodník"), symphonic poem, Op.107, B.195 from "Symphony No.9, Water Goblin (RCO: Harnoncourt)" {}
Aoi Teshima - Twilight from "Tales from Earthsea: Image Album" {Yamaha Music Communications}
Aphex Twin - Avril 14th from "Drukqs" {Warp, WARPCD92}
April March - Somewhere Up Above from "Triggers" {Tricatel, TRICDFR022}
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Road Movie from "Blue Train" {Ki/oon, KSCL 930}
B-Movie - Nowhere Girl from "200 Cigarettes" {Mercury, 314 538 738-2}
Badly Drawn Boy - Camping Next to Water from "The Hour of Bewilderbeast" {Toy's Factory, TFCK-87211}
Badly Drawn Boy - Disillusion from "The Hour of Bewilderbeast" {Toy's Factory, TFCK-87211}
Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining from "The Hour of Bewilderbeast" {Toy's Factory, TFCK-87211}
Bailter Space - Begin from "Robot World" {Flying Nun Records, FNCD259}
Bank - Flight Patterns from "Blue Notes, Pt. 3" {Textures Music Group}
Be Forest - Colours from "Earthbeat" {We Were Never Being Boring, WWNBB#51}
The Beach Boys - All I Wanna Do from "Sunflower" {Epic, 467836 2}
Beastie Boys - Egg Man from "Paul's Boutique [2009 Remastered]" {Capitol Records, 509996 93300 25}
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night from "A Hard Day's Night [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R. from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - Blackbird from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - Dear Prudence from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - Every Little Thing from "Beatles For Sale [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Happiness Is a Warm Gun from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) from "Rubber Soul [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - She Said She Said from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Something from "Abbey Road [2009 Stereo Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969944901}
The Beatles - Taxman from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
Big Country - In a Big Country from "The Crossing [2002 Remastered]" {Mercury, 314 548 117-2}
Big Country - Wonderland (Wonderland EP, US Version, 1984) from "The Crossing [2002 Remastered]" {Mercury, 314 548 117-2}
Bill Evans - Night and Day from "The Best of Bill Evans" {Riverside, RCD-5712-2}
The Birds - Say Those Magic Words from "Nuggets II: Original Artyfacts From the British Empire and Beyond, 1964–1969 [BOX SET]" {Rhino, R2 76787}
Black Eyed Peas - Street Livin' from "Street Livin'" {Interscope Records}
Black Sabbath - Wheels of Confusion / The Straightener from "Vol. 4 [2012 Remastered]" {Sanctuary Records, UIGY-9095}
The Black Watch - Come Inside from "Amphetamines" {Gotta Go Records, GGCD 200-2}
The Black Watch - Innercity Garden from "The Innercity Garden EP" {Pink Hedgehog, smile 11}
The Black Watch - Orange Kicks from "The Gospel According To John" {The Eskimo Record Label, esk-32}
Blackstrap - Repulsion from "Steal My Horses & Run" {Tee Pee Records, TPE-084}
The Blaze - She from "Dancehall" {Animal63, BLV5435483}
Bo Diddley - Hey Bo Diddley from "Bo Diddley's Beach Party [2011]" {Hip-O Select, B0015214-02}
Bo Diddley - I'm All Right from "Bo Diddley's Beach Party [2011]" {Hip-O Select, B0015214-02}
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Concrete Jungle from "Catch a Fire [1995 MFSL]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, UDCD 654}
Bobby McFerrin - Coyote from "Hush" {Sony Masterworks, SK 48177}
Bobby McFerrin - Stars from "Hush" {Sony Masterworks, SK 48177}
Bondax - All Inside (Bonus) from "You're So" {Super}
Bonobo - Know You from "The North Borders" {Beat Records, BRC-368}
Bonobo - Otomo (feat. O'Flynn) from "Fragments" {Ninja Tune}
Borislav Slavov - Amber Ale from "Divinity: Original Sin II" {Larian Studios}
The Breakaways - That's How It Goes from "Girl Group Sounds Lost & Found: One Kiss Can Lead to Another" {Rhino, R2 74645}
Brian Eno - The Big Ship from "Another Green World [2004 Remastered]" {Astralwerks, 0724357729123}
Bubblegum Lemonade - Dead Poets Make Me Smile from "Some Like It Pop" {Matinée Recordings, matcd067}
Burrrn - Picture Story Show from "Blaze Down His Way Like the Space Show" {rrrrecords, rrr-1001}
Burrrn - Song Without Words from "Blaze Down His Way Like the Space Show" {rrrrecords, rrr-1001}
C418 - Droopy likes ricochet from "Minecraft: Volume Alpha" {}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Danse Macabre, symphonic poem in G minor, Op.40, R.171 from "Carnaval des animaux (Ortiz, LS, PO: Dutoit)" {Decca, 414 460-2}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Le Carnaval des Animaux, R.125: VII. Aquarium from "Carnaval des animaux (Ortiz, LS, PO: Dutoit)" {Decca, 414 460-2}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Le Carnaval des Animaux, R.125: XIII. Le Cygne from "Carnaval des animaux (Ortiz, LS, PO: Dutoit)" {Decca, 414 460-2}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Piano Concerto No.1 in D Major, Op.17: I. Andante — Allegro assai from "Romantic Piano Concertos Vol. 27 (Hough, CBSO: Oramo)" {Hyperion, CDA67331/2}
Candace - Rewind from "New Ruins" {[Self-Released]}
Cantoma - Maja from "Out of Town" {Leng, LENGCD001}
Carl Thomas - I Wish from "Emotional" {Bad Boy Records, 78612-73025-2}
Carol Kaye - Bass Catch from "Picking Up On The E String" {[Self-Released]}
Catherine Leduc - Tes sommets sont mes montagnes from "Un bras de distance avec le soleil" {Grosse Boîte, DTCCD4755}
Charles Bradley - Changes from "Changes" {Dunham, DUN-1005}
Cheap Trick - He's a Whore from "Cheap Trick [1998 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 65572}
Cheap Trick - I Dig Go‐Go Girls (previously unreleased) from "Cheap Trick [1998 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 65572}
Chelsea Wolfe - Destruction Makes the World Burn Brighter from "Pain Is Beauty" {Daymare Recordings, DYMC-205}
The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar from "Come With Us" {Astralwerks, ASW 11682}
Chris Coco - Before Sunset from "My Favourite Place (Before Sunset)" {Suburbia Records, SUCD-3004}
The Cinematic Orchestra - Reel Life (Evolution II) from "Man With a Movie Camera" {Ninja Tune, ZEN CD78}
Coaltar of the Deepers - 春の行人坂 from "No Thank You" {Music Mine, MKCA-1032}
Cocosuma - Daisy's Face from "Reindeer Show the Way" {3rd Side Records, 3RD006}
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas from "Heaven or Las Vegas" {4AD, CAD 0012 CD}
Code Blue - Modern Times from "Code Blue [2003 Remastered]" {Rhino Handmade, RHM2 7840}
Colour Kane - Love Hurdles from "A Taste Of" {[Self-Published], CK001}
Comet - Miss the World from "Feathers From the Wing" {Spune, SP 003}
Conservative Man - May Day from "Mirabel and the Hikikomori" {[Self-Released]}
Craig Armstrong - Finding Beauty from "As If To Nothing" {Astralwerks, ASW 11907-2}
Cream - Badge from "Goodbye [2014 Remastered]" {Polydor, UIGY-9557}
Cream - N.S.U. from "Fresh Cream [Prof. Stoned]" {Reaction, 593001}
Cruyff In The Bedroom - Hate from "Hate Me" {Only Feedback, JCSS14-18}
The Cure - Away from "Play Out [SBD]" {Windsong International, WIV007}
The Cure - In Between Days from "The Head on the Door" {Fiction Records, 827 231-2}
Curve - Cherry from "Pubic Fruit" {Anxious Records, V2-86531}
Curve - Perish from "Gift" {Hip-O Records, 012 159 819-2}
Dale North - Star of Hope from "Time and Space: A Tribute to Yasunori Mitsuda" {OneUp Studios, OUS-001}
Daniel Land - Starless from "The Dream of the Red Sails" {Hinney Beast Records}
Daniel Lanois - San Juan from "Shine" {ANTI-, 86661-2}
David Bowie - Sound and Vision from "Low [1999 Remastered]" {EMI, 7243 521907 0 6}
De La Soul - A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays" (Dave's Home Mix) from "The Works" {Tommy Boy, 481.8001.020}
Derrick Harriott - The Loser from "Trojan Box Set: Rocksteady" {Trojan, TRBCD 003}
Diana Krall - Peel Me a Grape from "Love Scenes" {Impulse!, IMP 12342}
Diana Krall - Popsicle Toes from "When I Look in Your Eyes" {Verve, 050 304-2}
Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat) from "Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space)" {Pendulum Records, CDP-527758}
Dimitrie Cantemir - Makam Rast "Murass'a" usul Düyek, traditional melody from "Orient-Occident (1200-1700)" {Alia Vox, AVSA 9848}
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing from "Brothers in Arms" {Vertigo, 824 499-2}
Dire Straits - Walk of Life from "Brothers in Arms" {Vertigo, 824 499-2}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Piano Concerto No.2 in F Major, Op.102: II. Andante from "Piano Concerto No.2, Op.102 / Symphony for Strings, Op.118a (IMM: Shostakovich)" {Chandos, CHAN 8443}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Sofia Perovskaya, Op.132: Waltz from "The Film Album (RCO: Chailly)" {Decca}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No.5 in D minor, Op.47: I. Moderato from "Mravinsky Edition" {}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No.5 in D minor, Op.47: IV. Allegro non troppo from "Mravinsky Edition" {}
Dmitri Shostakovich - The Gadfly, Op.97a: Romance from "The Film Album (RCO: Chailly)" {Decca}
Dom Flemons - One Dollar Bill from "Black Cowboys" {Smithsonian Folkways, SFW CD 40224}
Domenico Scarlatti - Sinfonia in C Major: I. Presto from "Concerti & Sinfonie (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45495 2 6}
DSK - Pull from "Exhaust Note" {Crue-L Records, KYTHMAK104DA}
Duran Duran - Come Undone from "Duran Duran (The Wedding Album)" {Capitol Records, CDP-598876}
The Dwindlers - How the Ostrich Became a Girl and Her Bicycle from "Allegories" {Heart and Soul}
Eagles - Hotel California from "Hotel California [1992 Remastered]" {DCC Compact Classics, GZS-1024}
Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane from "Hotel California [1992 Remastered]" {DCC Compact Classics, GZS-1024}
Eagles - Take It Easy from "Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 [1993 Remastered]" {DCC Compact Classics, GZS-1039}
East Village - Cubans in the Bluefields from "Drop Out [Deluxe Edition]" {Excellent. Records, EXCD 020}
East Village - Shipwrecked from "Drop Out [Deluxe Edition]" {Excellent. Records, EXCD 019}
Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody from "Somethin' Else: The Fine Lookin' Hits of Eddie Cochran" {Razor & Tie, RE 2162-2}
The Electric Prunes - You Never Had It Better from "Underground [2000 Reissue]" {Rhino, R2 7518}
Electric Youth - It's Them from "Breathing" {Milan}
Elliott Smith - Baby Britain from "XO" {DreamWorks Records, DRMD 50048}
Elliott Smith - Bled White from "XO" {DreamWorks Records, DRMD 50048}
Elliott Smith - Pretty Mary K (Other Version) from "New Moon" {Kill Rock Stars, KRS455}
Elliott Smith - Roman Candle from "Roman Candle" {Cavity Search, CSR13}
Elliott Smith - Thirteen from "New Moon" {Kill Rock Stars, KRS455}
Elton John - Crocodile Rock from "Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only the Piano Player [1990 Reissue]" {Polydor, 827 690-2}
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road from "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [1989 Remastered]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, UDCD 526}
Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time) from "Honky Château [1990 Remastered]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, UDCD 536}
Elton John - The Bitch Is Back from "Caribou" {MCA Records, MCA-2116}
Engineers - Home from "Engineers" {Echo, ECHUS 4}
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: I. Lent et douloureux from "L'Œuvre pour piano (Ciccolini)" {EMI Classics, 5 74534 2}
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: II. Lent et triste from "L'Œuvre pour piano (Ciccolini)" {EMI Classics, 5 74534 2}
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: III. Lent et grave from "L'Œuvre pour piano (Ciccolini)" {EMI Classics, 5 74534 2}
Erika Wennerstrom - Staring Out the Window from "Sweet Unknown" {Partisan Records, PTKF2153-2}
Erika Wennerstrom - Time from "Sweet Unknown" {Partisan Records, PTKF2153-2}
Falling You - Shine (feat. Dru Allen) from "Shine" {Projekt, PRO00342}
Fantastic Plastic Machine - Theme of Luxury from "Luxury" {Emperor Norton, EMN 7015}
The Fauns - The Sun Is Cruising from "The Fauns [2014 Deluxe Edition]" {Invada Records, INV-FS01}
The Field - A Paw in My Face from "From Here We Go Sublime" {Octave Lab., OTLCD-1230}
Film School - Take What You Need from "We Weren't Here" {Sonic Ritual}
fIREHOSE - Brave Captain from "Ragin', Full-On" {SST Records, SST CD 079}
Fleeting Joys - You Want To from "Speeding Away to Someday" {[Self-Released]}
Francesco Canova da Milano - Spagna contrapunto from "La Spagna: XV-XVI-XVII Centuries" {Grammofon AB BIS, BIS-CD-163}
Francesco Maria Veracini - Sonata prima in G minor, Op.1/1: I. Overtura (Largo) - Allegro - Adagio from "Italian Violin Sonatas (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Classics Veritas, 7243 5 45588 2 5}
Francesco Maria Veracini - Sonata prima in G minor, Op.1/1: III. Paesana (Allegro) from "Italian Violin Sonatas (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Classics Veritas, 7243 5 45588 2 5}
Francesco Maria Veracini - Sonata prima in G minor, Op.1/1: V. Giga del Postiglione (Allegro) from "Italian Violin Sonatas (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Classics Veritas, 7243 5 45588 2 5}
Franky Flowers - Blue Eyes from "Blue Eyes EP" {Danger Collective Records, DCR002}
Franz Schubert - String Quartet No.4 in C Major, D.46: IV. Finale. Allegro from "Complete String Quartets (AQ)" {Classic Produktion Osnabrück, 999 660-2}
Frédéric Chopin - 12 Études, Op.10: I. C Major (Allegro) from "Etudes (Pollini)" {}
Gabriela Robin - Green Bird from "Cowboy Bebop [CD-Box]" {Victor Entertainment, VIZL-64}
Garry Schyman - The Battle for Columbia II from "Bioshock Infinite" {2K Games}
Gaudi - Subdown from "Dissolving Clouds" {Interchill Records, ICHILL CD 020}
The Gentlemen - Flame for Hire from "Brass City Band" {The Gentlemen's Recording Co., TGRC-03}
Giacomo Puccini - Act II, Scene I: Ho una casa nell 'Honan from "Turandot (LPO: Mehta)" {}
Giacomo Puccini - Act III, Scene I: Nessun dorma! / Tu che guardi le stelle from "Turandot (LPO: Mehta)" {}
Giovanni Girolamo Kapsberger - Ciaccona from "Libro quarto d'Intavolatura di chitarrone (Lislevand)" {}
Giovanni Girolamo Kapsberger - Toccata 9na from "Libro quarto d'Intavolatura di chitarrone (Lislevand)" {}
Giovanni Sollima - Terra Aria from "Works" {Sony Music, DED 519769 2}
Glass Gang - Wild Light from "No Hits" {[Self-Released]}
GoGo Penguin - Raven from "A Humdrum Star" {Decca Records, 06025 6716732}
The Graham Bond Organisation - Harmonica from "Wade in the Water: Classics, Origins & Oddities" {Repertoire Records, REP 5250}
Grandpaboy - AAA from "Mono" {Vagrant Records, VR368}
Grandpaboy - High Time from "Mono" {Vagrant Records, VR368}
Grant-Lee Phillips - See America from "Mobilize" {Cooking Vinyl, COOKCD 232}
Gravenhurst - The Velvet Cell (reprise) from "Fires in Distant Buildings" {Beat Records, BRC-124}
The Greenhornes - Hold Me from "Sewed Soles" {V2, VVR1036012}
Guided by Voices - Game of Pricks from "Alien Lanes" {Matador, OLE 123-2}
Guitar - House Full of Time from "Sunkissed" {Morr Music, MM032CD}
Guitar - Melt from "Sunkissed" {Morr Music, MM032CD}
Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone from "Appetite for Destruction" {Geffen Records, 9 24148-2}
Guns N' Roses - Nightrain from "Appetite for Destruction" {Geffen Records, 9 24148-2}
Gustav Mahler - Symphony No.9 in D Major: Ia. Andante comodo from "Complete Edition [Box Set]" {Deutsche Grammophon, 477 8825}
Hajime Mizoguchi - Perhaps It's Love from "Please Save My Earth, Vol. 2 [Image]" {Victor, VICL-519}
Hans Zimmer - 2049 from "Blade Runner 2049" {Epic}
Hans Zimmer - Mountains from "Interstellar [Illuminated Star Projection Edition]" {WaterTower Music, 794043181924}
Hans Zimmer - Time from "Inception " {Reprise Records, 093624960164}
Headlights - Cherry Tulips from "Some Racing, Some Stopping" {Polyvinyl, PRC-149-2}
Herbert - Leave Me Now from "Bodily Functions" {!K7, !K7097CD}
Hitoshi Sakimoto - Those Who Succeeded from "Valkyria Chronicles" {Aniplex, SVWC-7550~1}
Holy Motors - Country Church from "Horse" {Wharf Cat Records, WCR 106}
Hooverphonic - Battersea from "Blue Wonder Power Milk" {Epic, EK 69363}
The Human League - The Sound of the Crowd from "Greatest Hits" {Virgin, 7243 8 40946 2 1}
I AWAKE - One from "The Core" {Ultimae Records, INRE 031}
Inch-time - Cloud Hidden from "As the Moon Draws Water" {Static Caravan, VAN 104}
Intenna - Go Right from "flaw" {Gerpfast Kolektif}
Isaku Fujita - Ora from "Robot Carnival" {JVC, JMI-1002}
The Isley Brothers - Live It Up, Parts 1 & 2 from "The Essential Isley Brothers" {Epic, E2K 92777}
Israel Kamakawiwoʻole - Over the Rainbow from "Alone in IZ World" {Big Boy Record Company, BBCD 5907}
Izzy Stradlin - Gotta Say from "117º" {Geffen Records, GEFD-25202}
Jack Broadbent - East Is West from "Portrait" {[Self-Released]}
Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child from "Jaco Pastorius [2000 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 64977}
Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy from "Jaco Pastorius [2000 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 64977}
Jean-Baptiste Barrière - Trio Sonata No.2 for cello & piano in D minor, Livre III: IV. Giga from "Sonates pour le violoncelle avec la basse continüe" {Alpha Productions, Alpha 015}
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah from "Grace [2014 Remastered]" {Original Recordings Group, ORG 194-3}
Jeremy Soule - March of the Legions from "Guild Wars 2" {DirectSong}
Jerry Martin - Shape Shifter from "SimCity 4" {Electronic Arts, 40330}
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Tumbledown from "Honey's Dead" {Blanco y Negro, CD 76554}
Johann Sebastian Bach - Brandenburg Concerto No.6 in B♭ Major, BWV 1051: I. (Ohne Satzbezeichnung) from "Brandenburg Concertos (FB)" {Harmonia Mundi, HMC902176.77}
Johann Sebastian Bach - Cello Suite No.1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude from "Cello Suites (Cohen)" {Regis Records}
John Coltrane - They Say It's Wonderful from "John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman [1995 Remastered]" {impulse!, GRD-157}
John Fahey - Dance of the Inhabitants of the Palace of King Phillip XIV of Spain from "Return of the Repressed: The John Fahey Anthology" {Rhino, R2 71737}
John Foxx - A New Kind of Man from "Metamatic [2001 Reissue]" {Edsel Records, EDCD 702}
John Foxx - Memory Oxide from "The Machine" {Metamatic, META62CD}
John Harle - Flying (Nissan Dorma extended mix) from "Flying" {Internal Affairs, KGB D 004}
Jon Brion - Row from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" {Hollywood Records, 2061-62449-2}
Josef K - Endless Soul from "Entomology" {Domino, REWIGCD30}
Joseph Marie Clément Dall'Abaco - Capriccio 1 from "Evaristo e Joseph Dall'Abaco "Padre e figlio": Capricci & Altri Canzoni" {agOgique, AGO011}
Joy Division - Atmosphere from "Heart and Soul" {London Records, 828 968-2}
Junior Murvin - Closer Together (feat. The Upsetter Revue) from "Police & Thieves [2009 Deluxe Edition]" {Island, 5321969}
Kadhja Bonet - Joy from "Childqueen" {Fat Possum Records, FP1658-2}
Kaki King - …Until We Felt Red from "…Until We Felt Red" {Velour Recordings, VEL-0604}
Kan R. Gao - Lament of a Stranger from "To the Moon" {Freebird Games}
Kenji Ito - Swaying in the Gentle Breeze ~Voyage~ from "Romancing SaGa 3: Windy Tale" {NTT Publishing, NTCP-5043}
The Kenneth Bager Experience - Stuck in a Lie (Ole Fonken remix) from "Buddha-Bar, Vol. 17" {George V, 3318032}
Khruangbin - Texas Sun from "Texas Sun" {Dead Oceans, DOC214}
Kiasmos - Looped from "Kiasmos" {Erased Tapes Records, ERATP062CD}
Kid Loco - Relaxin' With Cherry from "A Grand Love Story" {Yellow Productions, 3984 22785 2}
Kimitaka Matsumae - Sirus Village ~ Chrysalis from "Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu" {Absord Music Japan, ABCA-5}
Kindling - Pantone Blue from "Hush" {6131 Records, 6131107}
King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King (including The Return of the Fire Witch and The Dance of the Puppets) from "In the Court of the Crimson King [2004 Original Masters]" {Discipline Global Mobile, DGM0501}
Konami Kukeiha Club - Touching Theme (Lecchnaut's Oracle) from "Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection 2~" {Konami Music Entertainment, KOLA-036}
Koop - Forces... Darling (feat. Earl Zinger) from "Koop Islands" {Superstudio Grå, GRÅ C-6}
Kronos Quartet - Different Trains: III. After the War from "Different Trains / Electric Counterpoint" {Nonesuch, 79176-2}
Kōji Makaino - Knuckle of Fire from "Bubblegum Crisis 2: Born To Kill" {Futureland, LD32-5052}
Lali Puna - Lowdown from "Scary World Theory" {}
Lali Puna - Two Windows from "Two Windows" {Morr Music, MORR 156CD}
Land of Talk - This Time from "Life After Youth" {Saddle Creek Records, LBJ-258}
Laura Palmer's Death Parade - Dawgslut from "PDX Pop Now! 2016" {PDX Pop Now!}
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog from "IV" {Atlantic, M 7208}
Led Zeppelin - Going to California from "The Complete Studio Recordings" {Atlantic, 7 82526-2}
Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone from "The Complete Studio Recordings" {Atlantic, 7 82526-2}
Led Zeppelin - The Ocean from "The Complete Studio Recordings" {Atlantic, 7 82526-2}
Lemongrass - Speak Easy Bar from "Jazzy Moods" {Lemongrassmusic, LGM352}
Leon Bridges - Bad Bad News from "Good Thing" {Columbia, 19075839942}
Leon Bridges - Forgive You from "Good Thing" {Columbia, 19075839942}
Leon Bridges - Smooth Sailin' from "Coming Home" {Columbia, 88875 08914 2}
Lightships - Sweetness in Her Spark from "Electric Cables" {Geographic, GEOG35CD}
LiLiPUT - Die Matrosen from "Rough Trade Shops: Post Punk 01" {Mute, CDSTUMM 224}
Lilys - Claire Hates Me from "In the Presence of Nothing [2017 Remastered]" {Frontier Records, 31088-1}
Lilys - Coby from "The Lilys / Aspera Ad Astra" {Tiger Style Records, TS002}
Liquid Liquid - Cavern from "Slip In and Out of Phenomenon" {Domino, REWIGCD34}
Liquid Liquid - Push from "Slip In and Out of Phenomenon" {Domino, REWIGCD34}
LJones - Waterflo from "Cult Classic Records Present: Friends & Family" {Cult Classic Records}
LL Cool J - Going Back to Cali from "All World: Greatest Hits" {Def Jam Music Group, 314 534 125-2}
Lorenzo Gaetano Zavateri - Violin Concerto ("Tempesta di mare"), Op.1/7: I. Allegro e con spirito-Adagio from "Bologna 1666 (KB: Schröder)" {Deutsche Harmonia Mundi, 88985315592}
Lou Barlow - HOME from "EMOH" {Merge Records, MRG254}
Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No.7 in A Major, Op.92: III. Presto from "9 Symphonies (BP: Karajan)" {Deutsche Grammophon}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.31 in D minor, Op.25/1, G.295: IV. Rondo allegretto from "String Quintets (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 5 45421 2}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.34 in C Major, Op.25/4, G.298: I. Allegro from "String Quintets (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 5 45421 2}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.36 in A minor, Op.25/6, G.300: IV. Finale: Allegro guisto from "String Quintets (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 5 45421 2}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.91 in C minor, Op.45/1, G.355: II. Allegro assai from "Trio, Quartet, Quintet & Sextet for Strings" {Virgin Classics, 50999 2 12149 2 9}
Luna - Astronaut from "Rendezvous" {Jetset Records, TWA69CD}
LVRS - Now is Light from "Now is Light" {[Self-Released]}
Maison Neuve - Victor from "Joan" {Talitres Records, TAL064}
Mandolin Orange - Blue Ruin from "Such Jubilee" {Yep Roc Records, YEP-2417}
Mandolin Orange - From Now On from "Such Jubilee" {Yep Roc Records, YEP-2417}
Mandolin Orange - Jump Mountain Blues from "Such Jubilee" {Yep Roc Records, YEP-2417}
Mark Pickerel and His Praying Hands - A Town Too Fast for Your Blues from "Snake in the Radio" {Bloodshot Records, BS 129}
Mark Pickerel and His Praying Hands - Your Avenue from "Tess" {Candy Cross Records, CCR1301}
Massive Attack - Angel from "Mezzanine" {Virgin, 7243 8 45603 2 4}
Massive Attack - Man Next Door from "Mezzanine" {Virgin, 7243 8 45603 2 4}
Massive Attack - Protection from "Protection" {Wild Bunch Records, WBRCD2}
Maurice Ravel - String Quartet in F Major: II. Assez vif. Très rythmé from "Debussy • Ravel: String Quartets (ESQ)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 445 509-2}
Max Richter - Cradle to the Grave from "Hostiles" {StudioRichter}
Maxwell - Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder) from "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite" {Columbia, 483699 2}
Meat Puppets - Plateau from "Meat Puppets II [Remastered]" {Rykodisc}
Meat Puppets - Up on the Sun from "Up on the Sun [1999 Remastered]" {Rykodisc, RCD 10469}
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean from "Thriller [25th Anniversay Edition]" {Legacy, 88697 17986 2}
Miles Davis - Au bar du Petit Bac from "Ascenseur pour l'échafaud [2013 Reissue Japan]" {Fontana, UCCU-90000}
Miles Davis - So What from "Kind of Blue [1997 Columbia]" {Columbia, CK 64935}
Miles Davis - Sur l'autoroute from "Ascenseur pour l'échafaud [2013 Reissue Japan]" {Fontana, UCCU-90000}
Minutemen - Search from "The Punch Line [1992 Reissue]" {SST, SST CD 004}
Mission of Burma - Academy Fight Song from "Signals, Calls, and Marches [2008 Remastered]" {Matador, OLE 730-2}
Mission of Burma - Einstein's Day from "Vs. [1997 Remastered]" {Rykodisc, RCD 10340}
Mission of Burma - The Setup from "ONoffON" {Matador, OLE 613-2}
Miwon - titel 09 from "Unreleased" {}
Moose - Jack from "Jack" {Hut Recordings, HUTCD 3}
Mudhoney - Good Enough from "Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge" {Sub Pop, SP105b}
Mudhoney - Here Comes Sickness from "Mudhoney" {Sub Pop Records, SP 44}
Mudhoney - Magnolia Caboose Babyshit from "Mudhoney" {Sub Pop Records, SP 44}
Mudhoney - Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More from "Superfuzz Bigmuff [2008 Deluxe Edition]" {Sub Pop Records, SP773}
Mudhoney - Touch Me I'm Sick from "Superfuzz Bigmuff [2008 Deluxe Edition]" {Sub Pop Records, SP773}
Mus - Una estación xelada from "La vida" {Green UFOs, GREEN028CD}
My Bloody Valentine - Only Tomorrow from "m b v" {mbv records, mbv cd 01}
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes from "Loveless [2003 Remastered]" {Plain Recordings, plain105}
My Morning Jacket - The Bear from "The Tennessee Fire [2019 Deluxe Edition]" {Darla Records, DRL339-2}
Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi - Inner Vision from "Serial Experiments Lain" {Pioneer Entertainment, PICA-1178}
nClear - Freude from "Electrosoul System Presents LiquiDNAtion LP Part 2" {Kos.Mos.Music, KOSMOS075LP2}
Neil Young - Harvest Moon from "Unplugged" {Reprise Records, 9362-45310-2}
Neil Young - Transformer Man from "Unplugged" {Reprise Records, 9362-45310-2}
Neil Young - Unknown Legend from "Unplugged" {Reprise Records, 9362-45310-2}
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle from "(the best of) New Order" {Qwest Records, 9 45794-2}
New Order - Dreams Never End from "Movement" {Factory, FACD 50}
Niccolò Paganini - Violin Concerto No.4 in D minor: I. Allegro maestoso - Cadenza from "The 6 Violin Concertos (Accardo, LPO: Dutoit)" {}
Nick Drake - Pink Moon from "Pink Moon [2000 Remastered]" {Hannibal, HNCD 4436}
Nico - I'm Not Sayin' from "The Immediate Singles Collection" {Sequel Records, NXTCD 324}
Norah Jones - Don't Know Why from "Come Away With Me [Limited Edition]" {Blue Note Records}
Norah Jones - Sunrise from "Feels Like Home [Deluxe Edition]" {}
The Notwist - Consequence from "Neon Golden" {Domino, DOMUS10CD}
The Notwist - One With the Freaks from "Neon Golden" {Domino, DOMUS10CD}
Novi Split - Doctor from "Pink In The Sink" {Hush Records}
Nox Vahn - And The Sky Opened (extended mix) from "Lullaby / And The Sky Opened" {Anjunadeep, ANJDEE703BD}
Orwell - Au-dessus de moi from "Le génie humain" {Twin Fizz, TFRD 0707}
Orwell - Tout entier from "Le génie humain" {Twin Fizz, TFRD 0707}
Pasteboard - Breakbeats from "Glitter" {abcdefg*record, a-g 032}
Pastel Blue - Airship from "Eternity in Moment" {High Fader Records, T2DL-4051}
The Pastels - Nothing to be Done from "Truckload of Trouble: 1986-1993" {Seed Records, 14239-2}
Patrick Lee - For My Piano Teacher from "Twelve Tusk Piano" {[Self-Released]}
Pierre Estève - Rode of Sorrow from "Black Moon Chronicles [Polish Edition]" {Shooting Star, MMM-0799}
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb from "The Wall [2011 Remastered]" {EMI, 50999 028944 2 3}
Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky from "The Wall [2011 Remastered]" {EMI, 50999 028944 2 3}
Pink Floyd - Hey You from "The Wall [2011 Remastered]" {EMI, 50999 028944 2 3}
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play from "See Emily Play [2013 Reissue]" {Columbia, 50999 928584 7 3}
Pinkshinyultrablast - Deerland from "Happy songs for happy zombies" {Odd Box Records}
The Posies - Solar Sister from "Frosting on the Beater" {DGC Records, dgcd-24522}
Povo - We Are Povo from "We Are Povo" {Raw Fusion Recordings, RAFCD 004}
Prefab Sprout - Bonny from "Steve McQueen" {CBS, CDCBS 26522}
Prepare My Glider - No Early Warning (demo) from "Smokesong" {[Self-Released]}
The Pretty Things - Sad Eye from "Unrepentant: The Anthology" {SPV Recordings, SPV 092-29062 DCD}
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand (edit) from "Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand" {Columbia, 662769 2}
The Prodigy - Firestarter from "The Fat of the Land" {Maverick, 9 46606-2}
Project Skyward - Blind from "Strange Synchronicities" {Nebula Records, NEB4035}
Protokoll - Moving Forward from "Protokoll EP" {Opcode Records}
Pulseprogramming - See What They Live from "Charade is Gold" {Audraglint Recordings, AG123}
Ramin Djawadi - Main Title from "Game of Thrones: Season 1" {Varèse Sarabande, 302 067 097 2}
Ramones - California Sun (live) from "Leave Home [2001 Remastered]" {Rhino, R2 74307}
Ramones - Slug (Demo) from "Rocket to Russia [2001 Remastered]" {Rhino, R2 74309}
Ratvader - Sprouts (I) from "The Gunk" {[Self-Released]}
Real Estate - It's Real from "Days [Limited Edition]" {Domino, WIGCD275}
Real Estate - Wonder Years from "Days [Limited Edition]" {Domino, WIGCD275}
The Replacements - Bastards of Young from "Tim [1990 Reissue]" {Sire, CD 25330}
The Replacements - Left of the Dial from "Tim [1990 Reissue]" {Sire, CD 25330}
The Replacements - Unsatisfied from "Let It Be [2008 Remastered & Expanded]" {Rhino}
Revo - The Fascinating Flower Country from "Bravely Default: Flying Fairy" {Square Enix, SQEX-10333}
Richard Hell - The Plan from "Blank Generation [1990 Reissue]" {Sire Records, 7599 26137-2}
Richard Jacques - The Citadel from "Mass Effect" {Sumthing Else Music Works, SE-2041-2}
Ride - Taste from "Nowhere [2001 Remastered]" {Ignition Records, IGN CD9}
Ride - Vapour Trail from "Nowhere [2001 Remastered]" {Ignition Records, IGN CD9}
Robert Cray - All The Way from "Take Your Shoes Off" {Rykodisc, RCD 10479}
Robert Cray - Pardon from "Take Your Shoes Off" {Rykodisc, RCD 10479}
Robert Cray - Smoking Gun from "Strong Persuader" {HighTone Records, 830 568-2 M-1}
The Rolling Stones - Bitch from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Rolling Stones - In Another Land from "Their Satanic Majesties Request [Mono - Prof. Stoned]" {London Records, NPS-2}
The Rolling Stones - Prodigal Son from "Beggars Banquet [2002 Remastered]" {ABKCO, 95392}
The Rolling Stones - Salt of the Earth from "Beggars Banquet [2002 Remastered]" {ABKCO, 95392}
The Rolling Stones - Sway from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Ruminaters - How Can I from "I Used To Hate The Ruminaters, Now I Like Them" {[Self-Released]}
Rush - Mystic Rhythms from "Power Windows" {Mercury Records, 826 098-2 M-1}
The Rutles - Cheese and Onions from "The Rutles" {Rhino, R2 75760}
The Rutles - I Must Be in Love from "The Rutles" {Rhino, R2 75760}
Ryo Yamazaki - Existence And Oblivion from "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Music Collections" {Square Enix, SQEX-10175~6}
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Fade from "Wings of Honneamise (Complete Collection)" {MIDI inc., MDCL-1247}
Salad Boys - Blown Up from "This Is Glue" {Trouble In Mind Records, TIM128}
Sam Cooke - If I Had a Hammer (The Hammer Song) from "Sam Cooke at the Copa [2003 Remastered]" {ABKCO, 0602498074473}
Sasha - Golden Arm from "Airdrawndagger" {Arista, BVCP-21291}
Sea Pinks - Depth of Field from "Soft Days" {CF Records, CFF42CD}
Sea Pinks - False Spring (Across the Line - 01.10.12) from "Minimum Wage - BBC Sessions (& Others)" {CF Records}
Sea Pinks - Following Wind (Electric Mainline - 04.10.12) from "Minimum Wage - BBC Sessions (& Others)" {CF Records}
Sea Pinks - Shrinking Violet (Across the Line - 01.10.12) from "Minimum Wage - BBC Sessions (& Others)" {CF Records}
Sean Han Tani - Advent Station from "All Our Asias" {HTCH}
Seapony - Nobody Knows from "Go With Me" {Hardly Art, HAR-036}
Seapony - Where We Go from "Go With Me" {Hardly Art, HAR-036}
Sergei Prokofiev - Piano Concerto No.1 in D♭ Major, Op.10 from "Piano Concertos Nos.1, 3 & 4 (Paik, PNRSO: Wit)" {Naxos}
Sergei Prokofiev - String Quartet No.1 in B minor, Op.50: I. Allegro from "String Quartets Nos 1 & 2 / Sonata for Two Violins (PHQ)" {Supraphon, SU 3957-2}
Shoji Yamashiro - Kaneda from "Akira [2002 Symphonic Suite]" {Victor Musical Industries, VDR-1532}
Sia - Breathe Me from "Colour the Small One" {Astralwerks, ASW 48103}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Christine from "Once Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24051}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Dazzle from "Twice Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24492}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Fireworks from "Twice Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24492}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Spellbound from "Once Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24051}
Slim - Your Chair from "0097" {em:t, 0097}
The Smiths - Handsome Devil from "Hatful of Hollow [2006 Reissue]" {WEA, WPCR 12439}
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? from "Hatful of Hollow [2006 Reissue]" {WEA, WPCR 12439}
The Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing from "Hatful of Hollow [2006 Reissue]" {WEA, WPCR 12439}
Someone - Health from "Shapeshifter" {Tiny Tiger Records}
Someone - Nothing Really Matters from "Shapeshifter" {Tiny Tiger Records}
Space Scavengers - Sciential Dub from "Heavy Dub" {Cold Tear Records, CTR069}
Spacetime Continuum - Kairo from "Emit Ecaps" {Astralwerks, ASW 6147-2}
Spotlight Kid - Rave Endgame from "Static Waves 5" {Saint Marie Records, SMR113}
Still Corners - Into the Trees from "Creatures of an Hour" {}
The Stooges - 1969 from "The Stooges [2019 pbthal]" {Elektra, EKS 74051}
Stéphane Picq - Lost Eden Theme from "Lost Eden" {Shooting Star, MMM-0197}
Stéphane Picq - The Magnificents from "Lost Eden" {Shooting Star, MMM-0197}
Sugar Plant - Rise from "Happy / Trance Mellow" {World Domination Recordings, wdm 10085-2}
Sun Dial - Easy for You from "Reflecter" {UFO Records, UFO 8 CD}
Sun Kil Moon - Duk Koo Kim from "Ghosts of the Great Highway [2007 Reissue]" {Jet Set Records}
Susumu Hirasawa - Guts from "Berserk: The Legend of the Wind Sword" {VAP, VPCG-84639}
Susumu Yokota - Kodomotachi from "Sakura" {}
Swervedriver - Duel from "Mezcal Head" {A&M Records, 31454 0129 2}
Swervedriver - Everybody's Gone from "Future Ruins [2019 Japan]" {Vinyl Junkie Recordings, VJR-3214}
Swervedriver - Rave Down from "Raise" {A&M, 75021 5376 2}
Swervedriver - The Birds from "Ejector Seat Reservation" {Creation Records, CRECD157}
T. Rex - 20th Century Boy from "Tanx [1997 Remastered]" {Chronicles, 314 534 356-2}
T. Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On) from "Electric Warrior [2011 Remastered]" {A&M Records, UIGY 9502}
T. Rex - Country Honey from "Tanx [1997 Remastered]" {Chronicles, 314 534 356-2}
T. Rex - Jeepster from "Electric Warrior [2011 Remastered]" {A&M Records, UIGY 9502}
Tad - Grease Box from "Inhaler" {Giant Records, 9 24525-2}
Tame Impala - Jeremy's Storm from "Innerspeaker" {Modular Records, MODCD126}
The Tammys - Egyptian Shumba (mono) from "Girl Group Sounds Lost & Found: One Kiss Can Lead to Another" {Rhino, R2 74645}
Tango - Spellbound from "Understanding / Spellbound [2009 Reissue]" {Creative Wax, CW111}
Tatsuhiko Asano - Yellow Giant from "In the wake of Doshin, the GIANT" {All Ways, AWD-001}
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Dial Up from "The Tyranny of Distance" {Lookout! Records, 268CD}
Teenage Fanclub - The Concept from "Bandwagonesque" {DGC Records, DGCD-24461}
Theo Katzman - Crappy Love Song from "Heartbreak Hits" {[Self-Released]}
Theo Katzman - Lost and Found from "Heartbreak Hits" {[Self-Released]}
Tokyo Shoegazer - Just Alright from "Crystallize" {299 JAPAN RECORDS, NJR-001}
Tom Middleton - Shinkansen from "Lifetracks" {Big Chill Recordings, 657036 1138-2}
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance from "Greatest Hits" {MCA Records, MCD10964}
Tom Waits - Johnsburg, Illinois from "Swordfishtrombones [1990 Reissue]" {Island, 422-842 469-2}
Tom Waits - Step Right Up from "Small Change [1989 Reissue]" {Asylum Records, 1078-2}
Tonda Trio - Illberockin from "Slow Bullets" {P-VINE RECORDS, PCD-23981}
Trailer Trash Tracys - Eden Machine from "Althaea" {Double Six Records, DS112CD}
Visage - Visage from "Visage" {Polydor, 800 029-2}
Visioneers - Come and Play in the Milky Night from "Hipology" {BBE, BBE176ACD}
Visioneers - It's Simple from "Dirty Old Hip Hop" {BBE, BBECD071}
Washed Out - New Theory from "Life of Leisure" {Mexican Summer, MEX 023}
The Who - I Can't Reach You from "The Who Sell Out [2013 pbthal]" {Track Record, 612 002}
The Who - Sparks from "Woodstock - Back To The Garden: The Definitive 50th Anniversary Archive" {Rhino, R2 591472}
William Parker - Groove from "Sound Unity" {AUM Fidelity}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Divertimento ("Salzburg Symphony No.1") in D Major, K.136: III. Presto from "Mozart 225: 023 [Chamber] a4 - Divertimenti K136–K138 / String Quartets K80, K155, K156 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 480 9810}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Divertimento ("Salzburg Symphony No.3") in F Major, K.138: III. Presto from "Mozart 225: 023 [Chamber] a4 - Divertimenti K136–K138 / String Quartets K80, K155, K156 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 486 9810}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Concerto in C Major, K.314: I. Allegro aperto from "Mozart 225: 077 [Orchestral] Concertos - Piano Concerto No.9 K271 "Jeunehomme" / Oboe Concerto K314 / Flute Concerto K313 (1777–1778)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9866}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Concerto in C Major, K.314: III. Rondo (Allegretto) from "Mozart 225: 077 [Orchestral] Concertos - Piano Concerto No.9 K271 "Jeunehomme" / Oboe Concerto K314 / Flute Concerto K313 (1777–1778)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9866}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Quartet in F Major, K.370: I. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 026 [Chamber] a4 - Oboe Quartet K370 / String Quartets K387, K421 (1781–1783)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9813}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Quartet in F Major, K.370: III. Rondeau (Allegro) from "Mozart 225: 026 [Chamber] a4 - Oboe Quartet K370 / String Quartets K387, K421 (1781–1783)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9813}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Sonata No.11 in A Major ("Alla Turca"), K.331/K.300i: Alla Turca (Orchestral Arrangement) from "A Mozart Evening in Vienna (VMO: Leitner)" {Naxos, 8.550866}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - String Quartet No.1 in G Major K.80: II. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 023 [Chamber] a4 - Divertimenti K136–K138 / String Quartets K80, K155, K156 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 488 9810}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - String Quartet No.4 in C Major K.157: I. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 024 [Chamber] a4 - String Quartets K157–K160, K168, K169 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9811}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.35 in D Major ("Haffner"), K.385: IV. Finale (Presto) from "Mozart 225: 058 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K320 "Posthorn Serenade" / No.35 K385 "Haffner" / No.36 K425 "Linz" (1779–1783)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9847}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.41 in C Major ("Jupiter"), K.551: IV. Molto allegro from "Mozart 225: 060 [Orchestral] Symphonies - No.40 in g K550 / No.41 in C K551 "Jupiter" (1788)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9849}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.5 in B♭ Major, K.22: I. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 050 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K16 / K19 / K19a / K22 / K43 / K45 / K45a (1764–1768)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9839}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.5 in B♭ Major, K.22: II. Andante from "Mozart 225: 050 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K16 / K19 / K19a / K22 / K43 / K45 / K45a (1764–1768)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9839}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.5 in B♭ Major, K.22: III. Molto allegro from "Mozart 225: 050 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K16 / K19 / K19a / K22 / K43 / K45 / K45a (1764–1768)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9839}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Violin Sonata No.1 in C Major, K.6: IV. Allegro molto from "Duphly / Mozart: Pièces pour clavecin avec accompagnement de violon (Degand, Cochard)" {agOgique, AGO009}
Woob - Amoeba from "1194" {em:t, 1194}
Woob - Creek from "4495" {em:t, 4495}
Yann Tiersen - La chute from "Le Phare" {Virgin France SA}
Yann Tiersen - Loin des villes from "Les Retrouvailles" {Virgin, 7243 4773522 6}
Yasunori Mitsuda - Chrono Cross ~Scars of Time~ from "Chrono Cross [2019 Revival Disc]" {Square Enix Music, SQEX-20068}
Yasunori Mitsuda - Dead Sea ~ Tower of Ruin from "Chrono Cross" {DigiCube, SSCX-10040}
Yes - Roundabout from "Fragile [1994 Remastered]" {Atlantic, 82667-2}
Yoko Kanno - Go Ri A Te from "Macross Plus, vol. 2" {Victor Entertainment, VICL-571}
Yoko Shimomura - Colony 9 from "Xenoblade" {Dog Ear Records, DERP-10008~11}
Yosi Horikawa - Bubbles from "Wandering EP" {First Word Records, FW89}
Young M.C. - Pick Up the Pace from "Stone Cold Rhymin'" {Delicious Vinyl, 7 91309-2}
Yuki Harada - Galois Ravine from "Arc Rise Fantasia" {TEAM Entertainment, KDSD-00344~6}
Yuzo Koshiro - Spinning the Tale [Opening] from "Etrian Odyssey I and II: Super Arrange Version" {5pb. Records, VGCD-0149}
Zektbach - Fragment from "The Epic of Zektbach: Piano Collection" {Konami, GFCA-194}
Zektbach - Rufina from "The Epic of Zektbach: Piano Collection" {Konami, GFCA-194}
ZZ Top - Balinese from "Fandango! [2013 HDTracks]" {Warner Bros. Records}

**edited after additional listens with my both of my LCD-2's.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2023 at 1:27 AM Post #6,314 of 6,385
My chain is listed in my sig and the track is lossless (FLAC) ripped from the CD (Exact Audio Copy).

My LCD-3pf's do not have the OG pads--they now sport 2021 leathers from the seller. With the OG pads on my LCD-2.1pf's (leather) and 2.2pf's (vegan), this glare or artificial reverb is still there but way, way more tolerable such that it doesn't get to the point of wincing to my ears like with my LCD-3pf's. The vegans on the 2.2pf's really temper this issue, which led me to think that it could be the internal reflections with the 2021 leather pads on the LCD-3pf's: Pain to tolerable: LCD-3pf >> LCD-2.1pf > LCD-2.2pf. It is similar with the HEKv1's and Utopia (internal walls of the pads are perforated (p)leather? and leather respectively) compared to my LCD-3pf's, definitely can detect it from the recording but more tolerable than my LCD-3's. With respect to the recording, there is likely an issue with the mic placement and/or recording space.

This LCD-3pf w/ 2021 leather pads is a weird beast. It gets a little too hot for my ears when it comes to solo piano pieces. However, it is great when it comes to everything else. Vocals on this can are sublime.

Anyways, the track in question is below. Not a fair comparison because of YT's compression and the source may have already been lossy. Konami is no stranger when it comes to music production and recordings.

The 3’s are and have always been much more transparent to the source than the 2’s, so it being less obvious on the 2’s doesn’t rule out anything upstream. I also can’t opine on the Schiit dacs because I don’t use any Schiit products at all, although I’d be very curious to know if you still heard it with a properly set up analogue source or even a decent cd player, just to rule out computer/dac/digital interface issues (an area in which I am of no use). I know I’m going to start a flame war just for asking, but this is just the type of thing you could hear with a cable mismatch, so here goes: What analog cables are you using (interconnects and headphone)? Also could be the result of a wall wart PS or inadequate ac cords, but I’m way too smart to open that can of worms on this forum. 😈

Also, you may have said, but did this only become a problem when you added the new style pads? I'm curious only because, while I’d never suggest any headphone is ‘perfect’, the unbearable stridency you describe is not something I’d ascribe to any of the multiple Audeze headphones I’ve heard in my system, including my current pair of 3f’s. That being said, I’ve never spent time with a pf model, which seems to be your preference, so not an apples to apples comparison, as I mentioned earlier, unless there is a suggestion that the fazors themselves address this issue, or that the combination of 3pf’s with new style pads causes it.

Madam Psychosis* out…

*DFW

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2023 at 2:39 AM Post #6,315 of 6,385

From the FLAC, the DR of the track is:

Code:
DR         Peak         RMS     Duration Track
DR13       0.00 dB   -18.99 dB      4:06 06-Rufina

The waveform does not indicate any significant clipping (see below). I'm just ruling out overuse of compression during the mixing.

Just one of the many tracks that I know and love that's on my headphone testing playlist (all lossless):
Code:
A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation from "Midnight Marauders [2003 Reissue]" {Jive, 82876 53550 2}
A Tribe Called Quest - Steve Biko (Stir It Up) from "Midnight Marauders [2003 Reissue]" {Jive, 82876 53550 2}
Aaron Frazer - Girl on the Phone from "Introducing..." {Dead Oceans, DOC220}
Aaron Frazer - Over You from "Introducing..." {Dead Oceans, DOC220}
Aaron Frazer - Ride with Me from "Introducing..." {Dead Oceans, DOC220}
AC/DC - Beating Around the Bush from "Highway to Hell [1985 Reissue Japan]" {Atlantic, 32XD-319}
AC/DC - If You Want Blood (You've Got It) from "Highway to Hell [1985 Reissue Japan]" {Atlantic, 32XD-319}
AC/DC - Love Hungry Man from "Highway to Hell [1985 Reissue Japan]" {Atlantic, 32XD-319}
Alaska! - Sun Don't Shine from "Emotions" {B-Girl Records, 42286-2}
Albert King - Watermelon Man from "Live Wire/Blues Power [1987 MFSL]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, MFCD 838}
Alpha - Elvis from "Stargazing" {Don't Touch, DoToCD001}
Amber Rubarth - Storms Are on the Ocean from "Sessions from the 17th Ward" {Chesky Records}
Amon Tobin - Bridge from "Permutation" {Ninja Tune, ZENCD 36}
Amon Tobin - Nightlife from "Permutation" {Ninja Tune, ZENCD 36}
Anonymous - Afro-Cuban Lullaby (Berceuse) from "The Great Recordings" {EMI Classics, 0777-7-54905-2-7}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto for Violin and Oboe in G minor ("dedicato a Sua Altezza Reale di Sassonia"), RV 576: I. [Allegro] from "Concerti per mandolini / Concerti con molti strumenti (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45527 2 4}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto for Violin and Oboe in G minor ("dedicato a Sua Altezza Reale di Sassonia"), RV 576: III. Allegro from "Concerti per mandolini / Concerti con molti strumenti (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45527 2 4}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in A minor, Op.4/4, RV 357: III. Allegro from "La Stravaganza (Podger, AdS)" {Channel Classics, CCS 19598}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in C Major ("con molti stromenti"), RV 558: I. Allegro molto from "Concerti per mandolini / Concerti con molti strumenti (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45527 2 4}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in D Major for lute, two violins and basso continuo, RV 93: I. Allegro giusto from "Musica per mandolini e liuto (Lislevand)" {naïve, OP30429}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in D Major, RV 392: I. Allegro from "Concerti per viola d'amore (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin, 094 6395146 2 5}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto in D minor for two oboes, strings and basso continuo, RV 535: II. Allegro from "Concerto Rustico (AMR: de Marchi)" {Berlin Classics, 0017882BC}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto No.4 in F minor ("Winter"), Op.8/4, RV 297: I. Allegro non molto from "Vivaldi: The Four Seasons (OCO: Shaham)" {Deutsche Grammophon}
Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto No.5 in E♭ Major ("La Tempesta di Mare"), RV 253: I. Presto from "Il cimento dell'armonia e dell'inventione (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin, 5 45465 2}
Antonio Vivaldi - Gloria, RV 589: "Gloria in excelsis Deo" – Allegro from "Gloria (Mingardo, CI: Alessandrini)" {naïve, OP 30485}
Antonio Vivaldi - Gloria, RV 589: "Gratias agimus tibi – Propter magnam gloriam tuam" – Adagio – Allegro from "Gloria (Mingardo, CI: Alessandrini)" {naïve, OP 30485}
Antonio Vivaldi - Gloria, RV 589: "Laudamus te" – Allegro (Anna Simboli, Alena Dantcheva) from "Gloria (Mingardo, CI: Alessandrini)" {naïve, OP 30485}
Antonio Vivaldi - Sonata for cello & continuo No.3 in A minor (Six Sonatas No.3), Op.14/3, RV 43 (Édition de Paris, 1740): II. Allegro from "Suonata à violoncello solo del signor Vivaldi (LBR: Cocset)" {Alpha Productions}
Antonio Vivaldi - Sonata for cello & continuo No.7 in A minor, RV 44 (Library of the Naples Conservatory): II. Allegro poco from "Suonata à violoncello solo del signor Vivaldi (LBR: Cocset)" {Alpha Productions}
Antonín Dvořák - String Quartet No.12 in F Major ("American"), Op.96, B.179: IV. Finale. Vivace ma non troppo from "String Quartets (Complete) (PQ)" {Supraphon, SU 3815-2}
Antonín Dvořák - The Noon Witch ("Polednice"), Op.108, B.196 from "Danse Macabre" {Decca Classics, 4830396}
Antonín Dvořák - The Water Goblin ("Vodník"), symphonic poem, Op.107, B.195 from "Symphony No.9, Water Goblin (RCO: Harnoncourt)" {}
Aoi Teshima - Twilight from "Tales from Earthsea: Image Album" {Yamaha Music Communications}
Aphex Twin - Avril 14th from "Drukqs" {Warp, WARPCD92}
April March - Somewhere Up Above from "Triggers" {Tricatel, TRICDFR022}
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Road Movie from "Blue Train" {Ki/oon, KSCL 930}
B-Movie - Nowhere Girl from "200 Cigarettes" {Mercury, 314 538 738-2}
Badly Drawn Boy - Camping Next to Water from "The Hour of Bewilderbeast" {Toy's Factory, TFCK-87211}
Badly Drawn Boy - Disillusion from "The Hour of Bewilderbeast" {Toy's Factory, TFCK-87211}
Badly Drawn Boy - The Shining from "The Hour of Bewilderbeast" {Toy's Factory, TFCK-87211}
Bailter Space - Begin from "Robot World" {Flying Nun Records, FNCD259}
Bank - Flight Patterns from "Blue Notes, Pt. 3" {Textures Music Group}
Be Forest - Colours from "Earthbeat" {We Were Never Being Boring, WWNBB#51}
The Beach Boys - All I Wanna Do from "Sunflower" {Epic, 467836 2}
Beastie Boys - Egg Man from "Paul's Boutique [2009 Remastered]" {Capitol Records, 509996 93300 25}
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night from "A Hard Day's Night [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - And Your Bird Can Sing from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Back in the U.S.S.R. from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - Blackbird from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - Dear Prudence from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - Every Little Thing from "Beatles For Sale [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Happiness Is a Warm Gun from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - I'm Only Sleeping from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) from "Rubber Soul [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - She Said She Said from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - Something from "Abbey Road [2009 Stereo Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969944901}
The Beatles - Taxman from "Revolver [2009 Mono Remastered]" {Apple Records, 5099969945120}
The Beatles - The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps from "The Beatles [2018 Super Deluxe Edition]" {Apple Records, 0602567571957}
Big Country - In a Big Country from "The Crossing [2002 Remastered]" {Mercury, 314 548 117-2}
Big Country - Wonderland (Wonderland EP, US Version, 1984) from "The Crossing [2002 Remastered]" {Mercury, 314 548 117-2}
Bill Evans - Night and Day from "The Best of Bill Evans" {Riverside, RCD-5712-2}
The Birds - Say Those Magic Words from "Nuggets II: Original Artyfacts From the British Empire and Beyond, 1964–1969 [BOX SET]" {Rhino, R2 76787}
Black Eyed Peas - Street Livin' from "Street Livin'" {Interscope Records}
Black Sabbath - Wheels of Confusion / The Straightener from "Vol. 4 [2012 Remastered]" {Sanctuary Records, UIGY-9095}
The Black Watch - Come Inside from "Amphetamines" {Gotta Go Records, GGCD 200-2}
The Black Watch - Innercity Garden from "The Innercity Garden EP" {Pink Hedgehog, smile 11}
The Black Watch - Orange Kicks from "The Gospel According To John" {The Eskimo Record Label, esk-32}
Blackstrap - Repulsion from "Steal My Horses & Run" {Tee Pee Records, TPE-084}
The Blaze - She from "Dancehall" {Animal63, BLV5435483}
Bo Diddley - Hey Bo Diddley from "Bo Diddley's Beach Party [2011]" {Hip-O Select, B0015214-02}
Bo Diddley - I'm All Right from "Bo Diddley's Beach Party [2011]" {Hip-O Select, B0015214-02}
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Concrete Jungle from "Catch a Fire [1995 MFSL]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, UDCD 654}
Bobby McFerrin - Coyote from "Hush" {Sony Masterworks, SK 48177}
Bobby McFerrin - Stars from "Hush" {Sony Masterworks, SK 48177}
Bondax - All Inside (Bonus) from "You're So" {Super}
Bonobo - Know You from "The North Borders" {Beat Records, BRC-368}
Bonobo - Otomo (feat. O'Flynn) from "Fragments" {Ninja Tune}
Borislav Slavov - Amber Ale from "Divinity: Original Sin II" {Larian Studios}
The Breakaways - That's How It Goes from "Girl Group Sounds Lost & Found: One Kiss Can Lead to Another" {Rhino, R2 74645}
Brian Eno - The Big Ship from "Another Green World [2004 Remastered]" {Astralwerks, 0724357729123}
Bubblegum Lemonade - Dead Poets Make Me Smile from "Some Like It Pop" {Matinée Recordings, matcd067}
Burrrn - Picture Story Show from "Blaze Down His Way Like the Space Show" {rrrrecords, rrr-1001}
Burrrn - Song Without Words from "Blaze Down His Way Like the Space Show" {rrrrecords, rrr-1001}
C418 - Droopy likes ricochet from "Minecraft: Volume Alpha" {}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Danse Macabre, symphonic poem in G minor, Op.40, R.171 from "Carnaval des animaux (Ortiz, LS, PO: Dutoit)" {Decca, 414 460-2}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Le Carnaval des Animaux, R.125: VII. Aquarium from "Carnaval des animaux (Ortiz, LS, PO: Dutoit)" {Decca, 414 460-2}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Le Carnaval des Animaux, R.125: XIII. Le Cygne from "Carnaval des animaux (Ortiz, LS, PO: Dutoit)" {Decca, 414 460-2}
Camille Saint-Saëns - Piano Concerto No.1 in D Major, Op.17: I. Andante — Allegro assai from "Romantic Piano Concertos Vol. 27 (Hough, CBSO: Oramo)" {Hyperion, CDA67331/2}
Candace - Rewind from "New Ruins" {[Self-Released]}
Cantoma - Maja from "Out of Town" {Leng, LENGCD001}
Carl Thomas - I Wish from "Emotional" {Bad Boy Records, 78612-73025-2}
Carol Kaye - Bass Catch from "Picking Up On The E String" {[Self-Released]}
Catherine Leduc - Tes sommets sont mes montagnes from "Un bras de distance avec le soleil" {Grosse Boîte, DTCCD4755}
Charles Bradley - Changes from "Changes" {Dunham, DUN-1005}
Cheap Trick - He's a Whore from "Cheap Trick [1998 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 65572}
Cheap Trick - I Dig Go‐Go Girls (previously unreleased) from "Cheap Trick [1998 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 65572}
Chelsea Wolfe - Destruction Makes the World Burn Brighter from "Pain Is Beauty" {Daymare Recordings, DYMC-205}
The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar from "Come With Us" {Astralwerks, ASW 11682}
Chris Coco - Before Sunset from "My Favourite Place (Before Sunset)" {Suburbia Records, SUCD-3004}
The Cinematic Orchestra - Reel Life (Evolution II) from "Man With a Movie Camera" {Ninja Tune, ZEN CD78}
Coaltar of the Deepers - 春の行人坂 from "No Thank You" {Music Mine, MKCA-1032}
Cocosuma - Daisy's Face from "Reindeer Show the Way" {3rd Side Records, 3RD006}
Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas from "Heaven or Las Vegas" {4AD, CAD 0012 CD}
Code Blue - Modern Times from "Code Blue [2003 Remastered]" {Rhino Handmade, RHM2 7840}
Colour Kane - Love Hurdles from "A Taste Of" {[Self-Published], CK001}
Comet - Miss the World from "Feathers From the Wing" {Spune, SP 003}
Conservative Man - May Day from "Mirabel and the Hikikomori" {[Self-Released]}
Craig Armstrong - Finding Beauty from "As If To Nothing" {Astralwerks, ASW 11907-2}
Cream - Badge from "Goodbye [2014 Remastered]" {Polydor, UIGY-9557}
Cream - N.S.U. from "Fresh Cream [Prof. Stoned]" {Reaction, 593001}
Cruyff In The Bedroom - Hate from "Hate Me" {Only Feedback, JCSS14-18}
The Cure - Away from "Play Out [SBD]" {Windsong International, WIV007}
The Cure - In Between Days from "The Head on the Door" {Fiction Records, 827 231-2}
Curve - Cherry from "Pubic Fruit" {Anxious Records, V2-86531}
Curve - Perish from "Gift" {Hip-O Records, 012 159 819-2}
Dale North - Star of Hope from "Time and Space: A Tribute to Yasunori Mitsuda" {OneUp Studios, OUS-001}
Daniel Land - Starless from "The Dream of the Red Sails" {Hinney Beast Records}
Daniel Lanois - San Juan from "Shine" {ANTI-, 86661-2}
David Bowie - Sound and Vision from "Low [1999 Remastered]" {EMI, 7243 521907 0 6}
De La Soul - A Roller Skating Jam Named "Saturdays" (Dave's Home Mix) from "The Works" {Tommy Boy, 481.8001.020}
Derrick Harriott - The Loser from "Trojan Box Set: Rocksteady" {Trojan, TRBCD 003}
Diana Krall - Peel Me a Grape from "Love Scenes" {Impulse!, IMP 12342}
Diana Krall - Popsicle Toes from "When I Look in Your Eyes" {Verve, 050 304-2}
Digable Planets - Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat) from "Reachin' (A New Refutation of Time and Space)" {Pendulum Records, CDP-527758}
Dimitrie Cantemir - Makam Rast "Murass'a" usul Düyek, traditional melody from "Orient-Occident (1200-1700)" {Alia Vox, AVSA 9848}
Dire Straits - Money for Nothing from "Brothers in Arms" {Vertigo, 824 499-2}
Dire Straits - Walk of Life from "Brothers in Arms" {Vertigo, 824 499-2}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Piano Concerto No.2 in F Major, Op.102: II. Andante from "Piano Concerto No.2, Op.102 / Symphony for Strings, Op.118a (IMM: Shostakovich)" {Chandos, CHAN 8443}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Sofia Perovskaya, Op.132: Waltz from "The Film Album (RCO: Chailly)" {Decca}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No.5 in D minor, Op.47: I. Moderato from "Mravinsky Edition" {}
Dmitri Shostakovich - Symphony No.5 in D minor, Op.47: IV. Allegro non troppo from "Mravinsky Edition" {}
Dmitri Shostakovich - The Gadfly, Op.97a: Romance from "The Film Album (RCO: Chailly)" {Decca}
Dom Flemons - One Dollar Bill from "Black Cowboys" {Smithsonian Folkways, SFW CD 40224}
Domenico Scarlatti - Sinfonia in C Major: I. Presto from "Concerti & Sinfonie (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 7243 5 45495 2 6}
DSK - Pull from "Exhaust Note" {Crue-L Records, KYTHMAK104DA}
Duran Duran - Come Undone from "Duran Duran (The Wedding Album)" {Capitol Records, CDP-598876}
The Dwindlers - How the Ostrich Became a Girl and Her Bicycle from "Allegories" {Heart and Soul}
Eagles - Hotel California from "Hotel California [1992 Remastered]" {DCC Compact Classics, GZS-1024}
Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane from "Hotel California [1992 Remastered]" {DCC Compact Classics, GZS-1024}
Eagles - Take It Easy from "Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 [1993 Remastered]" {DCC Compact Classics, GZS-1039}
East Village - Cubans in the Bluefields from "Drop Out [Deluxe Edition]" {Excellent. Records, EXCD 020}
East Village - Shipwrecked from "Drop Out [Deluxe Edition]" {Excellent. Records, EXCD 019}
Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody from "Somethin' Else: The Fine Lookin' Hits of Eddie Cochran" {Razor & Tie, RE 2162-2}
The Electric Prunes - You Never Had It Better from "Underground [2000 Reissue]" {Rhino, R2 7518}
Electric Youth - It's Them from "Breathing" {Milan}
Elliott Smith - Baby Britain from "XO" {DreamWorks Records, DRMD 50048}
Elliott Smith - Bled White from "XO" {DreamWorks Records, DRMD 50048}
Elliott Smith - Pretty Mary K (Other Version) from "New Moon" {Kill Rock Stars, KRS455}
Elliott Smith - Roman Candle from "Roman Candle" {Cavity Search, CSR13}
Elliott Smith - Thirteen from "New Moon" {Kill Rock Stars, KRS455}
Elton John - Crocodile Rock from "Don't Shoot Me, I'm Only the Piano Player [1990 Reissue]" {Polydor, 827 690-2}
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road from "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road [1989 Remastered]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, UDCD 526}
Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time) from "Honky Château [1990 Remastered]" {Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, UDCD 536}
Elton John - The Bitch Is Back from "Caribou" {MCA Records, MCA-2116}
Engineers - Home from "Engineers" {Echo, ECHUS 4}
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: I. Lent et douloureux from "L'Œuvre pour piano (Ciccolini)" {EMI Classics, 5 74534 2}
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: II. Lent et triste from "L'Œuvre pour piano (Ciccolini)" {EMI Classics, 5 74534 2}
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: III. Lent et grave from "L'Œuvre pour piano (Ciccolini)" {EMI Classics, 5 74534 2}
Erika Wennerstrom - Staring Out the Window from "Sweet Unknown" {Partisan Records, PTKF2153-2}
Erika Wennerstrom - Time from "Sweet Unknown" {Partisan Records, PTKF2153-2}
Falling You - Shine (feat. Dru Allen) from "Shine" {Projekt, PRO00342}
Fantastic Plastic Machine - Theme of Luxury from "Luxury" {Emperor Norton, EMN 7015}
The Fauns - The Sun Is Cruising from "The Fauns [2014 Deluxe Edition]" {Invada Records, INV-FS01}
The Field - A Paw in My Face from "From Here We Go Sublime" {Octave Lab., OTLCD-1230}
Film School - Take What You Need from "We Weren't Here" {Sonic Ritual}
fIREHOSE - Brave Captain from "Ragin', Full-On" {SST Records, SST CD 079}
Fleeting Joys - You Want To from "Speeding Away to Someday" {[Self-Released]}
Francesco Canova da Milano - Spagna contrapunto from "La Spagna: XV-XVI-XVII Centuries" {Grammofon AB BIS, BIS-CD-163}
Francesco Maria Veracini - Sonata prima in G minor, Op.1/1: I. Overtura (Largo) - Allegro - Adagio from "Italian Violin Sonatas (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Classics Veritas, 7243 5 45588 2 5}
Francesco Maria Veracini - Sonata prima in G minor, Op.1/1: III. Paesana (Allegro) from "Italian Violin Sonatas (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Classics Veritas, 7243 5 45588 2 5}
Francesco Maria Veracini - Sonata prima in G minor, Op.1/1: V. Giga del Postiglione (Allegro) from "Italian Violin Sonatas (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Classics Veritas, 7243 5 45588 2 5}
Franky Flowers - Blue Eyes from "Blue Eyes EP" {Danger Collective Records, DCR002}
Franz Schubert - String Quartet No.4 in C Major, D.46: IV. Finale. Allegro from "Complete String Quartets (AQ)" {Classic Produktion Osnabrück, 999 660-2}
Frédéric Chopin - 12 Études, Op.10: I. C Major (Allegro) from "Etudes (Pollini)" {}
Gabriela Robin - Green Bird from "Cowboy Bebop [CD-Box]" {Victor Entertainment, VIZL-64}
Garry Schyman - The Battle for Columbia II from "Bioshock Infinite" {2K Games}
Gaudi - Subdown from "Dissolving Clouds" {Interchill Records, ICHILL CD 020}
The Gentlemen - Flame for Hire from "Brass City Band" {The Gentlemen's Recording Co., TGRC-03}
Giacomo Puccini - Act II, Scene I: Ho una casa nell 'Honan from "Turandot (LPO: Mehta)" {}
Giacomo Puccini - Act III, Scene I: Nessun dorma! / Tu che guardi le stelle from "Turandot (LPO: Mehta)" {}
Giovanni Girolamo Kapsberger - Ciaccona from "Libro quarto d'Intavolatura di chitarrone (Lislevand)" {}
Giovanni Girolamo Kapsberger - Toccata 9na from "Libro quarto d'Intavolatura di chitarrone (Lislevand)" {}
Giovanni Sollima - Terra Aria from "Works" {Sony Music, DED 519769 2}
Glass Gang - Wild Light from "No Hits" {[Self-Released]}
GoGo Penguin - Raven from "A Humdrum Star" {Decca Records, 06025 6716732}
The Graham Bond Organisation - Harmonica from "Wade in the Water: Classics, Origins & Oddities" {Repertoire Records, REP 5250}
Grandpaboy - AAA from "Mono" {Vagrant Records, VR368}
Grandpaboy - High Time from "Mono" {Vagrant Records, VR368}
Grant-Lee Phillips - See America from "Mobilize" {Cooking Vinyl, COOKCD 232}
Gravenhurst - The Velvet Cell (reprise) from "Fires in Distant Buildings" {Beat Records, BRC-124}
The Greenhornes - Hold Me from "Sewed Soles" {V2, VVR1036012}
Guided by Voices - Game of Pricks from "Alien Lanes" {Matador, OLE 123-2}
Guitar - House Full of Time from "Sunkissed" {Morr Music, MM032CD}
Guitar - Melt from "Sunkissed" {Morr Music, MM032CD}
Guns N' Roses - Mr. Brownstone from "Appetite for Destruction" {Geffen Records, 9 24148-2}
Guns N' Roses - Nightrain from "Appetite for Destruction" {Geffen Records, 9 24148-2}
Gustav Mahler - Symphony No.9 in D Major: Ia. Andante comodo from "Complete Edition [Box Set]" {Deutsche Grammophon, 477 8825}
Hajime Mizoguchi - Perhaps It's Love from "Please Save My Earth, Vol. 2 [Image]" {Victor, VICL-519}
Hans Zimmer - 2049 from "Blade Runner 2049" {Epic}
Hans Zimmer - Mountains from "Interstellar [Illuminated Star Projection Edition]" {WaterTower Music, 794043181924}
Hans Zimmer - Time from "Inception " {Reprise Records, 093624960164}
Headlights - Cherry Tulips from "Some Racing, Some Stopping" {Polyvinyl, PRC-149-2}
Herbert - Leave Me Now from "Bodily Functions" {!K7, !K7097CD}
Hitoshi Sakimoto - Those Who Succeeded from "Valkyria Chronicles" {Aniplex, SVWC-7550~1}
Holy Motors - Country Church from "Horse" {Wharf Cat Records, WCR 106}
Hooverphonic - Battersea from "Blue Wonder Power Milk" {Epic, EK 69363}
The Human League - The Sound of the Crowd from "Greatest Hits" {Virgin, 7243 8 40946 2 1}
I AWAKE - One from "The Core" {Ultimae Records, INRE 031}
Inch-time - Cloud Hidden from "As the Moon Draws Water" {Static Caravan, VAN 104}
Intenna - Go Right from "flaw" {Gerpfast Kolektif}
Isaku Fujita - Ora from "Robot Carnival" {JVC, JMI-1002}
The Isley Brothers - Live It Up, Parts 1 & 2 from "The Essential Isley Brothers" {Epic, E2K 92777}
Israel Kamakawiwoʻole - Over the Rainbow from "Alone in IZ World" {Big Boy Record Company, BBCD 5907}
Izzy Stradlin - Gotta Say from "117º" {Geffen Records, GEFD-25202}
Jack Broadbent - East Is West from "Portrait" {[Self-Released]}
Jaco Pastorius - Kuru/Speak Like a Child from "Jaco Pastorius [2000 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 64977}
Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy from "Jaco Pastorius [2000 Remastered]" {Epic, EK 64977}
Jean-Baptiste Barrière - Trio Sonata No.2 for cello & piano in D minor, Livre III: IV. Giga from "Sonates pour le violoncelle avec la basse continüe" {Alpha Productions, Alpha 015}
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah from "Grace [2014 Remastered]" {Original Recordings Group, ORG 194-3}
Jeremy Soule - March of the Legions from "Guild Wars 2" {DirectSong}
Jerry Martin - Shape Shifter from "SimCity 4" {Electronic Arts, 40330}
The Jesus and Mary Chain - Tumbledown from "Honey's Dead" {Blanco y Negro, CD 76554}
Johann Sebastian Bach - Brandenburg Concerto No.6 in B♭ Major, BWV 1051: I. (Ohne Satzbezeichnung) from "Brandenburg Concertos (FB)" {Harmonia Mundi, HMC902176.77}
Johann Sebastian Bach - Cello Suite No.1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prelude from "Cello Suites (Cohen)" {Regis Records}
John Coltrane - They Say It's Wonderful from "John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman [1995 Remastered]" {impulse!, GRD-157}
John Fahey - Dance of the Inhabitants of the Palace of King Phillip XIV of Spain from "Return of the Repressed: The John Fahey Anthology" {Rhino, R2 71737}
John Foxx - A New Kind of Man from "Metamatic [2001 Reissue]" {Edsel Records, EDCD 702}
John Foxx - Memory Oxide from "The Machine" {Metamatic, META62CD}
John Harle - Flying (Nissan Dorma extended mix) from "Flying" {Internal Affairs, KGB D 004}
Jon Brion - Row from "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" {Hollywood Records, 2061-62449-2}
Josef K - Endless Soul from "Entomology" {Domino, REWIGCD30}
Joseph Marie Clément Dall'Abaco - Capriccio 1 from "Evaristo e Joseph Dall'Abaco "Padre e figlio": Capricci & Altri Canzoni" {agOgique, AGO011}
Joy Division - Atmosphere from "Heart and Soul" {London Records, 828 968-2}
Junior Murvin - Closer Together (feat. The Upsetter Revue) from "Police & Thieves [2009 Deluxe Edition]" {Island, 5321969}
Kadhja Bonet - Joy from "Childqueen" {Fat Possum Records, FP1658-2}
Kaki King - …Until We Felt Red from "…Until We Felt Red" {Velour Recordings, VEL-0604}
Kan R. Gao - Lament of a Stranger from "To the Moon" {Freebird Games}
Kenji Ito - Swaying in the Gentle Breeze ~Voyage~ from "Romancing SaGa 3: Windy Tale" {NTT Publishing, NTCP-5043}
The Kenneth Bager Experience - Stuck in a Lie (Ole Fonken remix) from "Buddha-Bar, Vol. 17" {George V, 3318032}
Khruangbin - Texas Sun from "Texas Sun" {Dead Oceans, DOC214}
Kiasmos - Looped from "Kiasmos" {Erased Tapes Records, ERATP062CD}
Kid Loco - Relaxin' With Cherry from "A Grand Love Story" {Yellow Productions, 3984 22785 2}
Kimitaka Matsumae - Sirus Village ~ Chrysalis from "Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu" {Absord Music Japan, ABCA-5}
Kindling - Pantone Blue from "Hush" {6131 Records, 6131107}
King Crimson - The Court of the Crimson King (including The Return of the Fire Witch and The Dance of the Puppets) from "In the Court of the Crimson King [2004 Original Masters]" {Discipline Global Mobile, DGM0501}
Konami Kukeiha Club - Touching Theme (Lecchnaut's Oracle) from "Genso Suikoden Music Collection ~Celtic Collection 2~" {Konami Music Entertainment, KOLA-036}
Koop - Forces... Darling (feat. Earl Zinger) from "Koop Islands" {Superstudio Grå, GRÅ C-6}
Kronos Quartet - Different Trains: III. After the War from "Different Trains / Electric Counterpoint" {Nonesuch, 79176-2}
Kōji Makaino - Knuckle of Fire from "Bubblegum Crisis 2: Born To Kill" {Futureland, LD32-5052}
Lali Puna - Lowdown from "Scary World Theory" {}
Lali Puna - Two Windows from "Two Windows" {Morr Music, MORR 156CD}
Land of Talk - This Time from "Life After Youth" {Saddle Creek Records, LBJ-258}
Laura Palmer's Death Parade - Dawgslut from "PDX Pop Now! 2016" {PDX Pop Now!}
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog from "IV" {Atlantic, M 7208}
Led Zeppelin - Going to California from "The Complete Studio Recordings" {Atlantic, 7 82526-2}
Led Zeppelin - Ten Years Gone from "The Complete Studio Recordings" {Atlantic, 7 82526-2}
Led Zeppelin - The Ocean from "The Complete Studio Recordings" {Atlantic, 7 82526-2}
Lemongrass - Speak Easy Bar from "Jazzy Moods" {Lemongrassmusic, LGM352}
Leon Bridges - Bad Bad News from "Good Thing" {Columbia, 19075839942}
Leon Bridges - Forgive You from "Good Thing" {Columbia, 19075839942}
Leon Bridges - Smooth Sailin' from "Coming Home" {Columbia, 88875 08914 2}
Lightships - Sweetness in Her Spark from "Electric Cables" {Geographic, GEOG35CD}
LiLiPUT - Die Matrosen from "Rough Trade Shops: Post Punk 01" {Mute, CDSTUMM 224}
Lilys - Claire Hates Me from "In the Presence of Nothing [2017 Remastered]" {Frontier Records, 31088-1}
Lilys - Coby from "The Lilys / Aspera Ad Astra" {Tiger Style Records, TS002}
Liquid Liquid - Cavern from "Slip In and Out of Phenomenon" {Domino, REWIGCD34}
Liquid Liquid - Push from "Slip In and Out of Phenomenon" {Domino, REWIGCD34}
LJones - Waterflo from "Cult Classic Records Present: Friends & Family" {Cult Classic Records}
LL Cool J - Going Back to Cali from "All World: Greatest Hits" {Def Jam Music Group, 314 534 125-2}
Lorenzo Gaetano Zavateri - Violin Concerto ("Tempesta di mare"), Op.1/7: I. Allegro e con spirito-Adagio from "Bologna 1666 (KB: Schröder)" {Deutsche Harmonia Mundi, 88985315592}
Lou Barlow - HOME from "EMOH" {Merge Records, MRG254}
Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No.7 in A Major, Op.92: III. Presto from "9 Symphonies (BP: Karajan)" {Deutsche Grammophon}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.31 in D minor, Op.25/1, G.295: IV. Rondo allegretto from "String Quintets (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 5 45421 2}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.34 in C Major, Op.25/4, G.298: I. Allegro from "String Quintets (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 5 45421 2}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.36 in A minor, Op.25/6, G.300: IV. Finale: Allegro guisto from "String Quintets (EG: Biondi)" {Virgin Veritas, 5 45421 2}
Luigi Boccherini - Cello Quintet No.91 in C minor, Op.45/1, G.355: II. Allegro assai from "Trio, Quartet, Quintet & Sextet for Strings" {Virgin Classics, 50999 2 12149 2 9}
Luna - Astronaut from "Rendezvous" {Jetset Records, TWA69CD}
LVRS - Now is Light from "Now is Light" {[Self-Released]}
Maison Neuve - Victor from "Joan" {Talitres Records, TAL064}
Mandolin Orange - Blue Ruin from "Such Jubilee" {Yep Roc Records, YEP-2417}
Mandolin Orange - From Now On from "Such Jubilee" {Yep Roc Records, YEP-2417}
Mandolin Orange - Jump Mountain Blues from "Such Jubilee" {Yep Roc Records, YEP-2417}
Mark Pickerel and His Praying Hands - A Town Too Fast for Your Blues from "Snake in the Radio" {Bloodshot Records, BS 129}
Mark Pickerel and His Praying Hands - Your Avenue from "Tess" {Candy Cross Records, CCR1301}
Massive Attack - Angel from "Mezzanine" {Virgin, 7243 8 45603 2 4}
Massive Attack - Man Next Door from "Mezzanine" {Virgin, 7243 8 45603 2 4}
Massive Attack - Protection from "Protection" {Wild Bunch Records, WBRCD2}
Maurice Ravel - String Quartet in F Major: II. Assez vif. Très rythmé from "Debussy • Ravel: String Quartets (ESQ)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 445 509-2}
Max Richter - Cradle to the Grave from "Hostiles" {StudioRichter}
Maxwell - Ascension (Don't Ever Wonder) from "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite" {Columbia, 483699 2}
Meat Puppets - Plateau from "Meat Puppets II [Remastered]" {Rykodisc}
Meat Puppets - Up on the Sun from "Up on the Sun [1999 Remastered]" {Rykodisc, RCD 10469}
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean from "Thriller [25th Anniversay Edition]" {Legacy, 88697 17986 2}
Miles Davis - Au bar du Petit Bac from "Ascenseur pour l'échafaud [2013 Reissue Japan]" {Fontana, UCCU-90000}
Miles Davis - So What from "Kind of Blue [1997 Columbia]" {Columbia, CK 64935}
Miles Davis - Sur l'autoroute from "Ascenseur pour l'échafaud [2013 Reissue Japan]" {Fontana, UCCU-90000}
Minutemen - Search from "The Punch Line [1992 Reissue]" {SST, SST CD 004}
Mission of Burma - Academy Fight Song from "Signals, Calls, and Marches [2008 Remastered]" {Matador, OLE 730-2}
Mission of Burma - Einstein's Day from "Vs. [1997 Remastered]" {Rykodisc, RCD 10340}
Mission of Burma - The Setup from "ONoffON" {Matador, OLE 613-2}
Miwon - titel 09 from "Unreleased" {}
Moose - Jack from "Jack" {Hut Recordings, HUTCD 3}
Mudhoney - Good Enough from "Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge" {Sub Pop, SP105b}
Mudhoney - Here Comes Sickness from "Mudhoney" {Sub Pop Records, SP 44}
Mudhoney - Magnolia Caboose Babyshit from "Mudhoney" {Sub Pop Records, SP 44}
Mudhoney - Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More from "Superfuzz Bigmuff [2008 Deluxe Edition]" {Sub Pop Records, SP773}
Mudhoney - Touch Me I'm Sick from "Superfuzz Bigmuff [2008 Deluxe Edition]" {Sub Pop Records, SP773}
Mus - Una estación xelada from "La vida" {Green UFOs, GREEN028CD}
My Bloody Valentine - Only Tomorrow from "m b v" {mbv records, mbv cd 01}
My Bloody Valentine - Sometimes from "Loveless [2003 Remastered]" {Plain Recordings, plain105}
My Morning Jacket - The Bear from "The Tennessee Fire [2019 Deluxe Edition]" {Darla Records, DRL339-2}
Nakaido "Chabo" Reichi - Inner Vision from "Serial Experiments Lain" {Pioneer Entertainment, PICA-1178}
nClear - Freude from "Electrosoul System Presents LiquiDNAtion LP Part 2" {Kos.Mos.Music, KOSMOS075LP2}
Neil Young - Harvest Moon from "Unplugged" {Reprise Records, 9362-45310-2}
Neil Young - Transformer Man from "Unplugged" {Reprise Records, 9362-45310-2}
Neil Young - Unknown Legend from "Unplugged" {Reprise Records, 9362-45310-2}
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle from "(the best of) New Order" {Qwest Records, 9 45794-2}
New Order - Dreams Never End from "Movement" {Factory, FACD 50}
Niccolò Paganini - Violin Concerto No.4 in D minor: I. Allegro maestoso - Cadenza from "The 6 Violin Concertos (Accardo, LPO: Dutoit)" {}
Nick Drake - Pink Moon from "Pink Moon [2000 Remastered]" {Hannibal, HNCD 4436}
Nico - I'm Not Sayin' from "The Immediate Singles Collection" {Sequel Records, NXTCD 324}
Norah Jones - Don't Know Why from "Come Away With Me [Limited Edition]" {Blue Note Records}
Norah Jones - Sunrise from "Feels Like Home [Deluxe Edition]" {}
The Notwist - Consequence from "Neon Golden" {Domino, DOMUS10CD}
The Notwist - One With the Freaks from "Neon Golden" {Domino, DOMUS10CD}
Novi Split - Doctor from "Pink In The Sink" {Hush Records}
Nox Vahn - And The Sky Opened (extended mix) from "Lullaby / And The Sky Opened" {Anjunadeep, ANJDEE703BD}
Orwell - Au-dessus de moi from "Le génie humain" {Twin Fizz, TFRD 0707}
Orwell - Tout entier from "Le génie humain" {Twin Fizz, TFRD 0707}
Pasteboard - Breakbeats from "Glitter" {abcdefg*record, a-g 032}
Pastel Blue - Airship from "Eternity in Moment" {High Fader Records, T2DL-4051}
The Pastels - Nothing to be Done from "Truckload of Trouble: 1986-1993" {Seed Records, 14239-2}
Patrick Lee - For My Piano Teacher from "Twelve Tusk Piano" {[Self-Released]}
Pierre Estève - Rode of Sorrow from "Black Moon Chronicles [Polish Edition]" {Shooting Star, MMM-0799}
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb from "The Wall [2011 Remastered]" {EMI, 50999 028944 2 3}
Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky from "The Wall [2011 Remastered]" {EMI, 50999 028944 2 3}
Pink Floyd - Hey You from "The Wall [2011 Remastered]" {EMI, 50999 028944 2 3}
Pink Floyd - See Emily Play from "See Emily Play [2013 Reissue]" {Columbia, 50999 928584 7 3}
Pinkshinyultrablast - Deerland from "Happy songs for happy zombies" {Odd Box Records}
The Posies - Solar Sister from "Frosting on the Beater" {DGC Records, dgcd-24522}
Povo - We Are Povo from "We Are Povo" {Raw Fusion Recordings, RAFCD 004}
Prefab Sprout - Bonny from "Steve McQueen" {CBS, CDCBS 26522}
Prepare My Glider - No Early Warning (demo) from "Smokesong" {[Self-Released]}
The Pretty Things - Sad Eye from "Unrepentant: The Anthology" {SPV Recordings, SPV 092-29062 DCD}
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand (edit) from "Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth With Money in My Hand" {Columbia, 662769 2}
The Prodigy - Firestarter from "The Fat of the Land" {Maverick, 9 46606-2}
Project Skyward - Blind from "Strange Synchronicities" {Nebula Records, NEB4035}
Protokoll - Moving Forward from "Protokoll EP" {Opcode Records}
Pulseprogramming - See What They Live from "Charade is Gold" {Audraglint Recordings, AG123}
Ramin Djawadi - Main Title from "Game of Thrones: Season 1" {Varèse Sarabande, 302 067 097 2}
Ramones - California Sun (live) from "Leave Home [2001 Remastered]" {Rhino, R2 74307}
Ramones - Slug (Demo) from "Rocket to Russia [2001 Remastered]" {Rhino, R2 74309}
Ratvader - Sprouts (I) from "The Gunk" {[Self-Released]}
Real Estate - It's Real from "Days [Limited Edition]" {Domino, WIGCD275}
Real Estate - Wonder Years from "Days [Limited Edition]" {Domino, WIGCD275}
The Replacements - Bastards of Young from "Tim [1990 Reissue]" {Sire, CD 25330}
The Replacements - Left of the Dial from "Tim [1990 Reissue]" {Sire, CD 25330}
The Replacements - Unsatisfied from "Let It Be [2008 Remastered & Expanded]" {Rhino}
Revo - The Fascinating Flower Country from "Bravely Default: Flying Fairy" {Square Enix, SQEX-10333}
Richard Hell - The Plan from "Blank Generation [1990 Reissue]" {Sire Records, 7599 26137-2}
Richard Jacques - The Citadel from "Mass Effect" {Sumthing Else Music Works, SE-2041-2}
Ride - Taste from "Nowhere [2001 Remastered]" {Ignition Records, IGN CD9}
Ride - Vapour Trail from "Nowhere [2001 Remastered]" {Ignition Records, IGN CD9}
Robert Cray - All The Way from "Take Your Shoes Off" {Rykodisc, RCD 10479}
Robert Cray - Pardon from "Take Your Shoes Off" {Rykodisc, RCD 10479}
Robert Cray - Smoking Gun from "Strong Persuader" {HighTone Records, 830 568-2 M-1}
The Rolling Stones - Bitch from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Rolling Stones - In Another Land from "Their Satanic Majesties Request [Mono - Prof. Stoned]" {London Records, NPS-2}
The Rolling Stones - Prodigal Son from "Beggars Banquet [2002 Remastered]" {ABKCO, 95392}
The Rolling Stones - Salt of the Earth from "Beggars Banquet [2002 Remastered]" {ABKCO, 95392}
The Rolling Stones - Sway from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses from "Sticky Fingers [1994 Remastered]" {Virgin, 7243-8-39525-2-6}
The Ruminaters - How Can I from "I Used To Hate The Ruminaters, Now I Like Them" {[Self-Released]}
Rush - Mystic Rhythms from "Power Windows" {Mercury Records, 826 098-2 M-1}
The Rutles - Cheese and Onions from "The Rutles" {Rhino, R2 75760}
The Rutles - I Must Be in Love from "The Rutles" {Rhino, R2 75760}
Ryo Yamazaki - Existence And Oblivion from "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Music Collections" {Square Enix, SQEX-10175~6}
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Fade from "Wings of Honneamise (Complete Collection)" {MIDI inc., MDCL-1247}
Salad Boys - Blown Up from "This Is Glue" {Trouble In Mind Records, TIM128}
Sam Cooke - If I Had a Hammer (The Hammer Song) from "Sam Cooke at the Copa [2003 Remastered]" {ABKCO, 0602498074473}
Sasha - Golden Arm from "Airdrawndagger" {Arista, BVCP-21291}
Sea Pinks - Depth of Field from "Soft Days" {CF Records, CFF42CD}
Sea Pinks - False Spring (Across the Line - 01.10.12) from "Minimum Wage - BBC Sessions (& Others)" {CF Records}
Sea Pinks - Following Wind (Electric Mainline - 04.10.12) from "Minimum Wage - BBC Sessions (& Others)" {CF Records}
Sea Pinks - Shrinking Violet (Across the Line - 01.10.12) from "Minimum Wage - BBC Sessions (& Others)" {CF Records}
Sean Han Tani - Advent Station from "All Our Asias" {HTCH}
Seapony - Nobody Knows from "Go With Me" {Hardly Art, HAR-036}
Seapony - Where We Go from "Go With Me" {Hardly Art, HAR-036}
Sergei Prokofiev - Piano Concerto No.1 in D♭ Major, Op.10 from "Piano Concertos Nos.1, 3 & 4 (Paik, PNRSO: Wit)" {Naxos}
Sergei Prokofiev - String Quartet No.1 in B minor, Op.50: I. Allegro from "String Quartets Nos 1 & 2 / Sonata for Two Violins (PHQ)" {Supraphon, SU 3957-2}
Shoji Yamashiro - Kaneda from "Akira [2002 Symphonic Suite]" {Victor Musical Industries, VDR-1532}
Sia - Breathe Me from "Colour the Small One" {Astralwerks, ASW 48103}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Christine from "Once Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24051}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Dazzle from "Twice Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24492}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Fireworks from "Twice Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24492}
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Spellbound from "Once Upon a Time: The Singles" {Geffen Records, GEFD-24051}
Slim - Your Chair from "0097" {em:t, 0097}
The Smiths - Handsome Devil from "Hatful of Hollow [2006 Reissue]" {WEA, WPCR 12439}
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? from "Hatful of Hollow [2006 Reissue]" {WEA, WPCR 12439}
The Smiths - William, It Was Really Nothing from "Hatful of Hollow [2006 Reissue]" {WEA, WPCR 12439}
Someone - Health from "Shapeshifter" {Tiny Tiger Records}
Someone - Nothing Really Matters from "Shapeshifter" {Tiny Tiger Records}
Space Scavengers - Sciential Dub from "Heavy Dub" {Cold Tear Records, CTR069}
Spacetime Continuum - Kairo from "Emit Ecaps" {Astralwerks, ASW 6147-2}
Spotlight Kid - Rave Endgame from "Static Waves 5" {Saint Marie Records, SMR113}
Still Corners - Into the Trees from "Creatures of an Hour" {}
The Stooges - 1969 from "The Stooges [2019 pbthal]" {Elektra, EKS 74051}
Stéphane Picq - Lost Eden Theme from "Lost Eden" {Shooting Star, MMM-0197}
Stéphane Picq - The Magnificents from "Lost Eden" {Shooting Star, MMM-0197}
Sugar Plant - Rise from "Happy / Trance Mellow" {World Domination Recordings, wdm 10085-2}
Sun Dial - Easy for You from "Reflecter" {UFO Records, UFO 8 CD}
Sun Kil Moon - Duk Koo Kim from "Ghosts of the Great Highway [2007 Reissue]" {Jet Set Records}
Susumu Hirasawa - Guts from "Berserk: The Legend of the Wind Sword" {VAP, VPCG-84639}
Susumu Yokota - Kodomotachi from "Sakura" {}
Swervedriver - Duel from "Mezcal Head" {A&M Records, 31454 0129 2}
Swervedriver - Everybody's Gone from "Future Ruins [2019 Japan]" {Vinyl Junkie Recordings, VJR-3214}
Swervedriver - Rave Down from "Raise" {A&M, 75021 5376 2}
Swervedriver - The Birds from "Ejector Seat Reservation" {Creation Records, CRECD157}
T. Rex - 20th Century Boy from "Tanx [1997 Remastered]" {Chronicles, 314 534 356-2}
T. Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On) from "Electric Warrior [2011 Remastered]" {A&M Records, UIGY 9502}
T. Rex - Country Honey from "Tanx [1997 Remastered]" {Chronicles, 314 534 356-2}
T. Rex - Jeepster from "Electric Warrior [2011 Remastered]" {A&M Records, UIGY 9502}
Tad - Grease Box from "Inhaler" {Giant Records, 9 24525-2}
Tame Impala - Jeremy's Storm from "Innerspeaker" {Modular Records, MODCD126}
The Tammys - Egyptian Shumba (mono) from "Girl Group Sounds Lost & Found: One Kiss Can Lead to Another" {Rhino, R2 74645}
Tango - Spellbound from "Understanding / Spellbound [2009 Reissue]" {Creative Wax, CW111}
Tatsuhiko Asano - Yellow Giant from "In the wake of Doshin, the GIANT" {All Ways, AWD-001}
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - Dial Up from "The Tyranny of Distance" {Lookout! Records, 268CD}
Teenage Fanclub - The Concept from "Bandwagonesque" {DGC Records, DGCD-24461}
Theo Katzman - Crappy Love Song from "Heartbreak Hits" {[Self-Released]}
Theo Katzman - Lost and Found from "Heartbreak Hits" {[Self-Released]}
Tokyo Shoegazer - Just Alright from "Crystallize" {299 JAPAN RECORDS, NJR-001}
Tom Middleton - Shinkansen from "Lifetracks" {Big Chill Recordings, 657036 1138-2}
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance from "Greatest Hits" {MCA Records, MCD10964}
Tom Waits - Johnsburg, Illinois from "Swordfishtrombones [1990 Reissue]" {Island, 422-842 469-2}
Tom Waits - Step Right Up from "Small Change [1989 Reissue]" {Asylum Records, 1078-2}
Tonda Trio - Illberockin from "Slow Bullets" {P-VINE RECORDS, PCD-23981}
Trailer Trash Tracys - Eden Machine from "Althaea" {Double Six Records, DS112CD}
Visage - Visage from "Visage" {Polydor, 800 029-2}
Visioneers - Come and Play in the Milky Night from "Hipology" {BBE, BBE176ACD}
Visioneers - It's Simple from "Dirty Old Hip Hop" {BBE, BBECD071}
Washed Out - New Theory from "Life of Leisure" {Mexican Summer, MEX 023}
The Who - I Can't Reach You from "The Who Sell Out [2013 pbthal]" {Track Record, 612 002}
The Who - Sparks from "Woodstock - Back To The Garden: The Definitive 50th Anniversary Archive" {Rhino, R2 591472}
William Parker - Groove from "Sound Unity" {AUM Fidelity}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Divertimento ("Salzburg Symphony No.1") in D Major, K.136: III. Presto from "Mozart 225: 023 [Chamber] a4 - Divertimenti K136–K138 / String Quartets K80, K155, K156 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 480 9810}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Divertimento ("Salzburg Symphony No.3") in F Major, K.138: III. Presto from "Mozart 225: 023 [Chamber] a4 - Divertimenti K136–K138 / String Quartets K80, K155, K156 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 486 9810}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Concerto in C Major, K.314: I. Allegro aperto from "Mozart 225: 077 [Orchestral] Concertos - Piano Concerto No.9 K271 "Jeunehomme" / Oboe Concerto K314 / Flute Concerto K313 (1777–1778)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9866}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Concerto in C Major, K.314: III. Rondo (Allegretto) from "Mozart 225: 077 [Orchestral] Concertos - Piano Concerto No.9 K271 "Jeunehomme" / Oboe Concerto K314 / Flute Concerto K313 (1777–1778)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9866}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Quartet in F Major, K.370: I. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 026 [Chamber] a4 - Oboe Quartet K370 / String Quartets K387, K421 (1781–1783)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9813}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Oboe Quartet in F Major, K.370: III. Rondeau (Allegro) from "Mozart 225: 026 [Chamber] a4 - Oboe Quartet K370 / String Quartets K387, K421 (1781–1783)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9813}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Piano Sonata No.11 in A Major ("Alla Turca"), K.331/K.300i: Alla Turca (Orchestral Arrangement) from "A Mozart Evening in Vienna (VMO: Leitner)" {Naxos, 8.550866}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - String Quartet No.1 in G Major K.80: II. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 023 [Chamber] a4 - Divertimenti K136–K138 / String Quartets K80, K155, K156 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 488 9810}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - String Quartet No.4 in C Major K.157: I. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 024 [Chamber] a4 - String Quartets K157–K160, K168, K169 (1772–1773)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9811}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.35 in D Major ("Haffner"), K.385: IV. Finale (Presto) from "Mozart 225: 058 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K320 "Posthorn Serenade" / No.35 K385 "Haffner" / No.36 K425 "Linz" (1779–1783)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9847}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.41 in C Major ("Jupiter"), K.551: IV. Molto allegro from "Mozart 225: 060 [Orchestral] Symphonies - No.40 in g K550 / No.41 in C K551 "Jupiter" (1788)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9849}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.5 in B♭ Major, K.22: I. Allegro from "Mozart 225: 050 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K16 / K19 / K19a / K22 / K43 / K45 / K45a (1764–1768)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9839}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.5 in B♭ Major, K.22: II. Andante from "Mozart 225: 050 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K16 / K19 / K19a / K22 / K43 / K45 / K45a (1764–1768)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9839}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Symphony No.5 in B♭ Major, K.22: III. Molto allegro from "Mozart 225: 050 [Orchestral] Symphonies - K16 / K19 / K19a / K22 / K43 / K45 / K45a (1764–1768)" {Deutsche Grammophon, 478 9839}
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Violin Sonata No.1 in C Major, K.6: IV. Allegro molto from "Duphly / Mozart: Pièces pour clavecin avec accompagnement de violon (Degand, Cochard)" {agOgique, AGO009}
Woob - Amoeba from "1194" {em:t, 1194}
Woob - Creek from "4495" {em:t, 4495}
Yann Tiersen - La chute from "Le Phare" {Virgin France SA}
Yann Tiersen - Loin des villes from "Les Retrouvailles" {Virgin, 7243 4773522 6}
Yasunori Mitsuda - Chrono Cross ~Scars of Time~ from "Chrono Cross [2019 Revival Disc]" {Square Enix Music, SQEX-20068}
Yasunori Mitsuda - Dead Sea ~ Tower of Ruin from "Chrono Cross" {DigiCube, SSCX-10040}
Yes - Roundabout from "Fragile [1994 Remastered]" {Atlantic, 82667-2}
Yoko Kanno - Go Ri A Te from "Macross Plus, vol. 2" {Victor Entertainment, VICL-571}
Yoko Shimomura - Colony 9 from "Xenoblade" {Dog Ear Records, DERP-10008~11}
Yosi Horikawa - Bubbles from "Wandering EP" {First Word Records, FW89}
Young M.C. - Pick Up the Pace from "Stone Cold Rhymin'" {Delicious Vinyl, 7 91309-2}
Yuki Harada - Galois Ravine from "Arc Rise Fantasia" {TEAM Entertainment, KDSD-00344~6}
Yuzo Koshiro - Spinning the Tale [Opening] from "Etrian Odyssey I and II: Super Arrange Version" {5pb. Records, VGCD-0149}
Zektbach - Fragment from "The Epic of Zektbach: Piano Collection" {Konami, GFCA-194}
Zektbach - Rufina from "The Epic of Zektbach: Piano Collection" {Konami, GFCA-194}
ZZ Top - Balinese from "Fandango! [2013 HDTracks]" {Warner Bros. Records}

You likely have a dac problem. The piano piece is very closely miked, which means the mike was fairly close to the soundboard. When you stand next to the soundboard in real life you can hear a lot of that metallic reverberation and vibration. You should not feel any pain in your ear even when you stand fairly close to the soundboard because it's IRL. If your dac is not resolving enough or amp not driving the cans well you will get painful highs.

I listened to that YouTube through Linn Klimax via AirPlay and I can hear a lot of that metallic reverberation and vibration but I don't hear any painful highs. It's fairly well resolved and sounds actually pretty good - better if I had the Flac obviously.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I tried the piano track on dac2x and HEK via USB and same result. I think dac2x and HEK out resolves Klimax and LCD3 by a little and even better micro dynamics. They both sound very good. Enjoyable piece.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back