1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread

First

Back
5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Next

Last
  1. K_19
    I went back to my house at lunch to check on the delivery slip and two bummers... one, it seems like I can't pick them up until after 1pm tomorrow.  However, I know depending on the carrier they do drop it off the same day and be available for pickup after 6pm so I'll check again later today just in case.

Two, I got dinged with ~$140 in customs tax.  [​IMG]  I've been having really poor luck with this as of late for some reason... oh well.

Edit: I was able to get them today as I thought!  Listening right now via WA6SE and am VERY impressed, but detailed thoughts will take some time of course.

2. MacedonianHero Contributor

Quote:

Solude sold his O2 setup about a week after the LCD-2s arrived. Just FYI....[​IMG]

3. oqvist

Quote:
    Ssshh. You better erase this message or someone will be hurt by the STAX mafia [​IMG]

4. TigzStudio

lol!  :p    Ortho Mafia is growing however, they have your back.
    Quote:

5. Frank I
    Latin Percussion really sound special on the LCD2. Been listening to some Latin jazz and the percussion is really very detailed and has great impact. Some great tunes haven't heard in some time. The Mambo Kings soundtrack has some great music with Celia Cruz and Los Lobos and was the movie that made Antonio Banderas a major star. Some great music.

6. MacedonianHero Contributor

Quote:

LOL....makes me feel a lot safer. Thanks! [​IMG]

7. Anaxilus

Quote:

My Fostex got your back bro.  They will go 'Divine Wind' on anyone that messes w/ you!  [​IMG]

8. Equus

Quote:

Then we'll barrage them with Smeggy's stack of castoff TP cups.  If he has any of the ironwood ones in there, bet that'd leave a mark!

By the way, purchased a set of the ALO v2 cables for the LCD-2 this last weekend.  *drool*  Unfortunately my rig is curtailed for a little while, but when I get the Assemblage->Stacker going again, watch out!

9. MacedonianHero Contributor

Quote:

Quote:

So we can't call ourselves the ortho mafia as the term "mafia" is taken...any other ideas?

10. SP Wild
    Ortho ninjas is the correct term I believe.  My training has only just begun - whilst Smeggy has obtained his 3rd dan blackbelt after creating the mighty thunderpants..

11. MacedonianHero Contributor

Quote:

Nice...silent, but yet violent. [​IMG]

12. TigzStudio

Quote:

Yeah Ortho ninja works.  Or maybe Ortho Samurai....swift and precise....you also have to picture how it sounds with "Team" in front.

Team Ortho Ninja
    Team Ortho Samurai

From Greek "Orthos" translates to "straight" or "proper / correct" 

keep em coming!

13. MacedonianHero Contributor

Quote:

My vote is for Ninja.

14. TigzStudio

And there is already an icon for it.   Team Ortho [​IMG]

or 

Team   ORTH[​IMG]'s

15. JIGF