Audeze Euclid Closed-Back Planar IEM
Nov 27, 2021 at 8:27 PM Post #241 of 457
Lived this post and the one mentioning Mary J and Anita Baker. A man with similar listening habits. "Cadillactica"! Waiting for my euclid along with my Oriolus SE02 balanced 5 band eq to go with my ba300s balanced tube amp and Shanling m8. Loved what I heard of Euclid at Canjam, and I can just boost the 64hz freq when I play "My Sub" pt 1-4 😁
You know what @Devodonaldson .... I haven't listened to My Sub 1-4 in a while... need to play them all back to back. Also, you have some pretty good gear. I need to sidebar with you to ask about the i4.

Nov 28, 2021 at 12:27 AM Post #242 of 457
Dec 1, 2021 at 8:54 PM Post #243 of 457
Just got my pair today via Audio 46 and wow!
Floored and breaking them in slowly using my cell phone. So fresh and dope. Dead on sound too!

Dec 1, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #244 of 457
Just got my pair today via Audio 46 and wow!
Floored and breaking them in slowly using my cell phone. So fresh and dope. Dead on sound too!
Waiting on my pair from Audeze. Recently took the stock foam eartips off my Sony xm4 tws, and put on my Campfire Audio Solaris. Happily got the low end response I feel they have been missing. Quickly ordered 3 more pairs of the tips so I will have some awaiting the Euclid when it arrives, to pull a little more low end oomph out of those. Can't wait (but will have to apparently, as they are behind with orders right now)

Dec 3, 2021 at 4:23 AM Post #246 of 457
Yeah, just a bit behind... I'm still waiting for my order from 11/18 to be fulfilled, not even shipped yet!!! :triportsad::triportsad:
lol. I ordered 11/19, so I'm just slightly in line behind you.

Dec 8, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #247 of 457
ordered mine the 27th and got them today. Pretty stoked! A huge step up from my 535 :)

The soundstage is great! Was a little worried since a few reviews said the low end was lacking, but I find otherwise. It's just enough. Anymore and I think it'd be too colored.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2021 at 7:19 PM Post #248 of 457
ordered mine the 27th and got them today. Pretty stoked! A huge step up from my 535 :)

The soundstage is great! Was a little worried since a few reviews said the low end was lacking, but I find otherwise. It's just enough. Anymore and I think it'd be too colored.

The Euclid is excellent and the Comply Foam ear tips make a great seal.

Dec 8, 2021 at 8:35 PM Post #251 of 457

I’m jealous! I ordered mine on the 17th and still haven’t gotten them…

Dec 8, 2021 at 9:37 PM Post #252 of 457
I didn't even try them yet. I tried 2 sizes of foam and it all came together with the medium foam ear tips. Just right for me. These might be my favorite IEMs ever.

Think I agree. Time will tell :wink:

I’m jealous! I ordered mine on the 17th and still haven’t gotten them…

These are well worth the wait! Have yours shipped?

Dec 9, 2021 at 1:17 AM Post #254 of 457
Dec 11, 2021 at 12:41 PM Post #255 of 457
Wondering if anyone else is struggling with memory wire. With the combo of that wire and the rotating connector, I struggle with them every time I put them on.

Does anyone here have the bluetooth cipher cable? The site says that this has memory wire as well but the photo looks like it doesn't. I know that the cipher cable for the iSine's aren't memory wire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back