Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.
May 20, 2008 at 3:28 PM Post #76 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by bundee1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ingwe that look on your face in your avatar is priceless. You look like only punchlines can come out of your mouth.

redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif
redface.gif

Jun 19, 2008 at 12:52 PM Post #77 of 116
We were warned about Andrea several years ago by two other Italian members after he was banned from other audio sites and followed them here to continue to harass them. So he's been this way for years. At least most of our membership is sane.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 19, 2008 at 1:10 PM Post #78 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We were warned about Andrea several years ago by two other Italian members after he was banned from other audio sites and followed them here to continue to harass them. So he's been this way for years. At least most of our membership is sane.
smily_headphones1.gif

Indeed! I just want to thank the moderators for being responsive and cleaning up Andrea's messes. Lately, it seems like a morning ritual, report Andrea's return and posts, then do PM's, then the subscribed threads .....

Even though it seems like a pain for me, I know it is a bigger pain for the moderators. My hats off to all of you. Thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 19, 2008 at 1:34 PM Post #79 of 116
Apparently this dude never makes it to the Members Lounge because I've never seen a trace of any of this.

It's kind of sad that someone's life would revolve around annoying people on a website. This guy obviously needs help..

Jun 19, 2008 at 2:15 PM Post #80 of 116
Wow I just skimmed over a couple of the threads he himself created and it's like jude said, he really wanted attention...bad. He had a thread about some kind of op-amp and he would basically just keep posting and posting about stuff nobody obviously cared about. Good thing I wasn't a member them, because I probably would've called him out on how stupid he looked.

Jun 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM Post #82 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_baseball_08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Apparently this dude never makes it to the Members Lounge because I've never seen a trace of any of this.

It's kind of sad that someone's life would revolve around annoying people on a website. This guy obviously needs help..

You don't see his posts because they're now deleted whenever he makes them.

And yes, it is unfortunate what he does here, and what he has done here. And it's not just on the open forums that some people feel stalked and followed by him. A couple of years ago, a female Member asked me if it was okay if she registered a second profile, as someone (guess who) was stalking her via private messaging, creeping her out. I encouraged her to do that. As I believe I said in an earlier post, when he was banned, he was writing me many times per day via e-mail--odd ramblings and even weirder insults.

Yes, Andrea, your posts will continue to get deleted. Your profiles will continue to be disabled. You really do need to get out more.

Jun 19, 2008 at 8:33 PM Post #85 of 116
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbriant
At least most of our membership is sane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Erik
I completely disagree. Line forms to the left.

OK. So I was exaggerating.

Jun 20, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #87 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is Andrea. I am awesome. Stop hatin'.

Haha. A few people did say he had mental problems. Kirosia must be his alter ego
wink.gif

Sep 6, 2008 at 10:03 AM Post #88 of 116
Dare I bump this thread...he's been trolling hard in the ZERO DAC thread, with something like a dozen aliases banned and posts deleted.

I'd say for sure he has a mental problem. He's possibly autistic, as people with severe autism who i've come across online have been insanely obsessive to the point that they'll stalk people.

Jude: There's nothing you can say to someone like him that will change his mind. You just have to wait until he decides to obsess somewhere else.

Sep 6, 2008 at 10:34 AM Post #89 of 116
Why was he banned?

Maybe thats what pissed him off

Sep 6, 2008 at 4:33 PM Post #90 of 116
Hey Jude
biggrin.gif

Andreas latest persona non grata is "Colmo dei Colmi"

Could you PM me with the proper procedure to contact a mod, or yourself to alert you of this uh....how shall I put this....warped individuals spewage on Head Fi please ?

He's been rather persistent of late with the spam....and account creations.
frown.gif

I'm sorry to bother you about this in light of all the grief he's caused you...

Best Regards,

Peete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back