Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.
Jan 22, 2008 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 116
Andrea (with your zillion aliases), you'd think a young man in Italy would have better things to do with his time than stalk people on the forums, PM, and via e-mail (like you did with me).

Seriously, Andrea, this is your M.O.: You pick your targets, you obsess over them, and you harass them in a creepy, stalker-like way, be it via PM, the forums or e-mail. If I was to post your countless e-mails to me, it would be eye-opening to most, and, sadly, not surprising at all to those others you've made your targets/obsessions.

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned. Discover the beauty of Italy, and step away from the keyboard. My goodness, there must be several restraining orders against you, if your online persona is any indication of what you're really like.

You've said goodbye to me and Head-Fi.org in your e-mails countless times--seriously, I can't guess how many times you've said goodbye and that you were leaving. Please, man, keep your word, and leave Head-Fi.org, as you've promised me so many times.

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:08 AM Post #4 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seriously, Andrea, this is your M.O.: You pick your targets, you obsess over them, and you harass them in a creepy, stalker-like way, be it via PM, the forums or e-mail. If I was to post your countless e-mails to me, it would be eye-opening to most, and, sadly, not surprising at all to those others you've made your targets/obsessions.

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned.

Jude, no discussing bans on Head-Fi. I'm afraid you're going to have to ban yourself.
biggrin.gif

In all seriousness, I haven't the slightest clue who Andrea is. I guess that's a good thing?

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:12 AM Post #6 of 116
Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses? This will prevent repeated attempts at screen names. Usually ISPs that provide dynamic IP addresses will change them only twice a year. At least this would prevent people like Andrea from registering more than twice a year.

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:16 AM Post #7 of 116
I remember when i read about the company that made the Xenos line of portable amps going out of business, the first thing i though of was "Andrea's gonna have a heart attack!!" He sure was obsessed with those amps...

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:17 AM Post #8 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses? This will prevent repeated attempts at screen names. Usually ISPs that provide dynamic IP addresses will change them only twice a year. At least this would prevent people like Andrea from registering more than twice a year.

couldn't he circumvent that by going through a remote proxy?

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:17 AM Post #9 of 116
Quote:

Jude,

1. IP's represent routers, not people/specific computers.
2. Forum systems like VB pretty much always have IP tracking/banning built in, standard.
3. It varries by ISP. I can change mine every 24 hours, if I wanted to. Sometimes they are static. Sometimes they are like that. You can't just make a general statement like that.

I hate internet stalkers.

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #10 of 116
Quote:

Jude,
Why don't you implement a system like most forums use, where it logs the users IP addresses?

Masking your IP address isn't very difficult, and for a person as determined as Andrea apparently is, such as system would have little effect.

edit: beaten - twice!

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:30 AM Post #11 of 116
reminds me of these ppl that are harassing my GF's friend... they constantly email her hate mail, sign in on her AIM/facebook/myspace/etc and try to make her life miserable, prank call her parent's house like 10 times a day, threaten her, follow her in a car, blah blah...

and these are college aged kids... O_O

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:33 AM Post #12 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
reminds me of these ppl that are harassing my GF's friend... they constantly email her hate mail, sign in on her AIM/facebook/myspace/etc and try to make her life miserable, prank call her parent's house like 10 times a day, threaten her, follow her in a car, blah blah...

and these are college aged kids... O_O

Why doesn't she change her email address, block them from aim/myspace/facebook, change her aim, have her parents change their phone number, and most importantly, call the police and have them locked up?

Threats are assault in the US, stalking is illegal, too. At the very least, she could get a restraining order, maybe even sue them or put them behind bars.

I was chased by random strangers in a car one night (literally, I sped up, and so did they), and that was scary as hell, so I kind-of know what it's like...

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #13 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Andrea (with your zillion aliases), you'd think a young man in Italy would have better things to do with his time than stalk people on the forums, PM, and via e-mail (like you did with me).

I've never felt compelled to write someone like this on these forums before, but your relentless harassment of those you choose to make your targets is a very tired, pitiful act. Stop registering. Go away. This is why you were banned. Discover the beauty of Italy, and step away from the keyboard. My goodness, there must be several restraining orders against you, if your online persona is any indication of what you're really like.

You've said goodbye to me and Head-Fi.org in your e-mails countless times--seriously, I can't guess how many times you've said goodbye and that you were leaving. Please, man, keep your word, and leave Head-Fi.org, as you've promised me so many times.

Sad that this is happening to you. Sad that theres characters like this around. SAD!

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:37 AM Post #14 of 116
^i think they already went to the cops, and the cops arent doing anything about it. not even a restraining order or whatever.

she changed her screen names and stuff recently so i think she is good with that. they recently started the prank calls tho... you'd think some 20 year old kids would have better things to do than bother other ppl

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:41 AM Post #15 of 116
It's not just Jude he's stalking, it's the entire site. He shows up regularly to troll. Most of the members you see here with "banned" under their name, are him. It's too bad someone hasn't invented an insanity filter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back