Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.
Jan 23, 2008 at 4:33 AM Post #31 of 116
Who does he attack since Norm got out of the Go-Vibe business? Andrea seriously had it out for Norm.

Jude, you should post a list of his aliases so the community can take his posts with a grain of salt.

Jan 23, 2008 at 4:39 AM Post #33 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jude, you should post a list of his aliases so the community can take his posts with a grain of salt.

Couldn't he just delete the posts/aliases?

Jan 23, 2008 at 7:29 AM Post #34 of 116
I remember that user name, was a while before my own time. I associate it with Meier audio and not liking the head-five if I can recall correctly... also some DIY audio gear and a few flame wars...

Jan 23, 2008 at 8:09 AM Post #35 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I remember that user name, was a while before my own time. I associate it with Meier audio and not liking the head-five if I can recall correctly... also some DIY audio gear and a few flame wars...

Rather, not liking anything without 'Xenos' in the name.

It amazes me that he's still around. I think I did get a few PM's from him when he was still Andrea, but I figured him long gone by now. Apparently, he's worse than ever.
eek.gif

Jan 23, 2008 at 8:29 AM Post #36 of 116
I think we're all doing a disservice to the whole point of this thread by giving him the attention he craves. It should have been closed after Jude's initial post. I've seen many of his aliases and knew it was him right off the bat and reported it to the mods. Some of his recent ones were Shopper, Don Juan, Normality, and Lyre. He considers himself to be an op-amp guru. He's trolled continuosly in Skylab's Portable Amp Review thread, apparently jealous of the attention Skylab has received, and most or all of his posts were deleted. The only reason I'm posting here is because a lot of you who have responded in this thread don't really seem to know about Andrea. He was banned almost a year ago, and continues to create new screen names and pretty much makes it obvious, at least to me, that it's him. Personally, I think he's a big distraction to the Head-Fi community in general, and I really wish there was something more Jude could do like take legal action, but the truth is Andrea would probably relish the attention.

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:46 AM Post #38 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by granodemostasa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wasn't he the one who repeatedly ordered and canceled orders for the HeadFive? I remember something about 8-9 orders and cancellations.

Too bad this happened. I wonder if Andrea might need a mental health evaluation. This sounds like it goes beyond disagreement. He'd probably be happier if he weren't obsessing, anyway.

Jan 23, 2008 at 1:07 PM Post #39 of 116
I first started at Head-Fi. Just thread reading. I remember him as a thread-crapper extraordinaire. That's CREEPY he can't let go.

Jan 23, 2008 at 9:41 PM Post #42 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wasn't he the one who repeatedly ordered and canceled orders for the HeadFive? I remember something about 8-9 orders and cancellations.

I dont know about that but he made/cancelled several orders for the Go-Vibe anyway and he even made the normally unflappable Norm get a bit testy.

He also routinely slagged off amps he had never even heard, I once counted 23 separate "disses" of a popular low budget amplifier.

He was amusing in a peverse sort of way though.

Jan 23, 2008 at 9:47 PM Post #43 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by hciman77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He was amusing in a peverse sort of way though.

He's no Merton, I'll tell ya that.

Jan 23, 2008 at 9:56 PM Post #45 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by hciman77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think I arrived here after Merton left !

Do a search, his legacy is eternal!

(if it hasn't been erased...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back