Attention, Andrea: Please Get A Life.
Jan 23, 2008 at 12:41 AM Post #16 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^i think they already went to the cops, and the cops arent doing anything about it. not even a restraining order or whatever.

she changed her screen names and stuff recently so i think she is good with that. they recently started the prank calls tho... you'd think some 20 year old kids would have better things to do than bother other ppl

That's strange, do you guys have evidence? I'd keep bothering the cops until they do something.

I recently had to change my phone numbers, it's such a pain to give everyone your new number.

Jan 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM Post #17 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordXenu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's strange, do you guys have evidence? I'd keep bothering the cops until they do something.

I recently had to change my phone numbers, it's such a pain to give everyone your new number.

i have hatemails... because they apparently looked up all her friends on facebook and emailed all of them (us) and talking crap about her...

they apparently even stalked her in person one time and bagged her over the head with something and burned half of her pants
eek.gif

why she doesnt do anything further is beyond me... a friend's friend you might say =0

Jan 23, 2008 at 2:27 AM Post #23 of 116
Oh man, I remember that username from long ago...

If he was that RubyRedHead person, it makes total sense.

Jan 23, 2008 at 2:36 AM Post #25 of 116
He wins.

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:17 AM Post #26 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordXenu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
1. IP's represent routers, not people/specific computers.

Sorry, this is wrong. An IP address represents a single addressable network entity. Some entities, such are routers, have multiple IP addresses. End stations, such as PCs usually only have one IP address. Assuming that you are using a PC, run "ipconfig" from a DOS window and it will tell you your IP address.

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:26 AM Post #27 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Most of the members you see here with "banned" under their name, are him.

Maybe I'm just a dummy, but if someone is banned, how can he show up here with "Banned" under his name?

What's needed, maybe, is a ban with teeth in it - perhaps an automatic virus upload to any banned ISP which tries to log on.
eek.gif

Laz

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #28 of 116
I vaguely remember him from some threads. He didn't seem to like people disagreeing with him, but it didn't register much with me because no one likes to be disagreed with - considering our ears are always right, and we all hear differently. I don't remember much more than that.

A shame it came to this, but there are plenty of forums out there where he'd need to be prepared to to take as much as he could give. Go, Andrea, fly the coup, discover the wide world of The Internet.

Jan 23, 2008 at 3:42 AM Post #30 of 116
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe I'm just a dummy, but if someone is banned, how can he show up here with "Banned" under his name?

It appears on posts previously made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back