Aproear Feedback Thread - Vidal's sub $50(ish) Chi-Fi IEM Reviews
Feb 2, 2018 at 8:37 AM Post #256 of 266
Which of these pairs have 4.5mm nozzles or smaller tho?I have some zse atm with 5mm nozzles and even with the smallest tips the right one wont go in my ear canal... :frowning2:
are the edr2 or the daonos any of those?currently looking at that price range

Apr 29, 2018 at 11:13 AM Post #260 of 266
Did any of you had the opportunity to try both the
Tingo IE 800 and the Swing IE800?

I noticed that they are reviewed by different persons and that the Swing should score a bit higher but is rated lower than the Tingo.
I'm searching for the perfect in-ear/earbud (possibly under 100$) for competitive gaming (CSGO, etc.). So good treble/mids and a huge soundstage.
I own the AKG K702 65th but when its really hot during summer or when i want to go out after, its a bit of a hassle..

I already tried both the Einsear T2 and the RG-EB601 but i'm not really satisfied with them.

Apr 30, 2018 at 2:47 AM Post #261 of 266
Did any of you had the opportunity to try both the
Tingo IE 800 and the Swing IE800?

I noticed that they are reviewed by different persons and that the Swing should score a bit higher but is rated lower than the Tingo.
I'm searching for the perfect in-ear/earbud (possibly under 100$) for competitive gaming (CSGO, etc.). So good treble/mids and a huge soundstage.
I own the AKG K702 65th but when its really hot during summer or when i want to go out after, its a bit of a hassle..

I already tried both the Einsear T2 and the RG-EB601 but i'm not really satisfied with them.

The tingo has an impressive soundstage (valued at 9 out of 10) according to uproear in comparison with other budget iem's. I myself own KZ ZS6 which have a lower rated soundstage then your tingo model, but has a higher overal rating and I think the zs6 is fine for listening to housemusic outside the house. Maybe you could search in a higher pricesegment instead of buying even more cheaper models or just buy a headset because maybe you levelled up as an audiophile and became more critical towards soundstage & -quality? :)

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2018 at 5:50 AM Post #262 of 266
The tingo has an impressive soundstage (valued at 9 out of 10) according to uproear in comparison with other budget iem's. I myself own KZ ZS6 which have a lower rated soundstage then your tingo model, but has a higher overal rating and I think the zs6 is fine for listening to housemusic outside the house. Maybe you could search in a higher pricesegment instead of buying even more cheaper models or just buy a headset because maybe you levelled up as an audiophile and became more critical towards soundstage & -quality? :)

You are probably right that i'm spoiled from my AKG's (for clarification: i neither own the Tingo nor the Swing).
But it seems kind of stupid to spend a huge amount of money just for headphones for gaming... I thought about the moni one - but i can't find them for a reasonable price anymore..

Apr 30, 2018 at 6:41 AM Post #263 of 266
You are probably right that i'm spoiled from my AKG's (for clarification: i neither own the Tingo nor the Swing).
But it seems kind of stupid to spend a huge amount of money just for headphones for gaming... I thought about the moni one - but i can't find them for a reasonable price anymore..
for quality mids/treble and a wide, enveloping stage i'd try the **** ues. at the same pricepoint i've also been impressed with the adv s2000

Jul 15, 2018 at 2:23 PM Post #264 of 266
Hello everyone,

I'm the proud owner of a pair of EMI CI 880. I followed the suggestion from aproear and got them a while ago. I like them a lot, everything from the sound signature,soundstage,detail retrieval and instrument separation (all of them very important to me. Not a basshead)

I'm wondering whether anything new has come out from the depths of chi fi that tops the EMI in overall sound quality.

I've already tried the likes of Tin Audio t2 (felt a bit congested on most of my music) and the kz zs6 ( awesome soundstage and detail, but the treble was a bit too harsh and fatiguing)

Has anyone got any other iem that could be consider as an upgrade to the emi?

Appreciate your suggestions.

Jul 18, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #265 of 266
Hi Vidal, it's me again (i bet you don't remember me :D ).
Got used to KR25D you advised and they're not that bad as i decided at first.
Actually they're really good but were too unusual for me.

Anyway now i have another problem: my Rock Zircon died (i used them for PC only) and now i tried to find something interesting instead.
Found Fonge T01, MoreBlue DM8 and Daono D21.
Definitely will buy D21 but can't choose one from other two.
It feels like they have to be very simillar according to your reviews.
And both should be pretty bassy.
So i want to buy one of them to try, they have to be good for movies and games (Zircon also bassy tho and was good for these purposes) and maybe for eurobeat.
Which one more comfortable to wear/use?
And how they compare to each other and to KR25D?

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back