AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 10, 2018 at 1:46 PM Post #843 of 4,614
I am actually happy with the leather options available.

1) Lined Cordura Nylon (Multiple Colors), 2) Silicone (multiple colors) 3) Wood Grain (Multiple options), 4) Chinoiserie, 5) Mount Fuji (Embossed, or picture/painting), 6)Paisley, 7) Tweed, 8) Corduroy Fabric (Multiple color options), 9) Denim, 10) Hexagon Geomentric Pattern, 11) Soft Suede Leather (or Pleather), 12) Rainbow, 13) Sunrise, 14) Embossed Image (Spider, Whale, PIne Tree, etc)..........
....99999) Red Plaid, 100000) Brown Plaid).

And I'm sure many people would select something different from this list, and from your preferred "Red Plaid". Brown and Black Leather would likely be to top of any survey.
Well, if they reach their new stretch goal, you’ll get your #2 (silicone case). I don’t think they’ll raise enough money to all the way down to “embossed whale” though.
I think, maybe, a nice houndstooth would be nice.

Sep 10, 2018 at 1:56 PM Post #845 of 4,614
Sep 10, 2018 at 9:43 PM Post #846 of 4,614
I just got a new micro sd and was wondering if I can load it with music now or do I need the AP80 first to load the card in the player? Also which file system is best FAT32, exFAT, or NTFS?

Sep 11, 2018 at 12:24 AM Post #849 of 4,614
Hello everyone, I'm thinking of buying this dap but I have 2 questions, if you could answer me I would appreciate it a lot.
1- I do not have a micro sd, so I will have to buy one, what kind of micro sd is necessary? so you do not have any kind of delay when playing music, even if it's in FLAC
2- I see that you have the possibility to use it as DAC / AMP, is it 100% compatible with Android? That is, will it not consume my smartphone's battery in any way?

Sep 11, 2018 at 12:28 AM Post #850 of 4,614
Hello everyone, I'm thinking of buying this dap but I have 2 questions, if you could answer me I would appreciate it a lot.
1- I do not have a micro sd, so I will have to buy one, what kind of micro sd is necessary? so you do not have any kind of delay when playing music, even if it's in FLAC
2- I see that you have the possibility to use it as DAC / AMP, is it 100% compatible with Android? That is, will it not consume my smartphone's battery in any way?

any SD will do, just make sure to get legit one and not cheap knock off ones. Look for about 60 USD starting for a 256gb one

It may not work with some phones, but should work majrrity, and yes, it will consume more battery than rather it being idle. it's still reading files off the phone

Sep 11, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #853 of 4,614
Oh no, I have a rare issue called cantaswipeupis I can only swipe down and turn left :frowning2: not right.

Check please!
@abitdeef the reason why we decided to put everything on a swipe up movement was because we found that it was more responsive on the bottom of the screen :)

Sep 11, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #854 of 4,614
Question, being that this thing is on kick starter, if you don't meet your goal, refunds? Or?
@SPLWF Hi! Usually what happens, if the project hasn't reached the goal, KS will refund you yes :). If you are scared about the ghosting companies with KS, you can be sure we are definitely not one of them. We have launched products on the past on Kickstarter and we delivered the products to our backers as promised. :) So no worries! Plus, like @abitdeef said, our campaign is already successful and we've reached the goal already. :)

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2018 at 3:09 AM Post #855 of 4,614
Thanks for the crunchy news, any chance of getting some chewy nougat news? (Glad to see the addition of silicone case and updated screen protector).
:)
@FSTOP You are welcome! And we are glad that you like our new stretch goal :D. The rest of the recipe is tbd :p will let you know when I have the extra creamy vanilla milkshake news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back