1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Next

Last
  1. silverfishla
    Name 12 of them...
    Oh, and by the way, Red Plaid or brown? When brown is the only competition...I’d pick a hundred others too! :)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
  2. CactusPete23
    I am actually happy with the leather options available.

Brown and Black Leather would likely be to top of any survey.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  3. silverfishla
    Well, if they reach their new stretch goal, you’ll get your #2 (silicone case). I don’t think they’ll raise enough money to all the way down to “embossed whale” though.
    I think, maybe, a nice houndstooth would be nice.

4. abitdeef
    I vote for unicorn pelt. Magically enhances the sound quality.

j4100, AndySocial and CactusPete23 like this.
  5. twister6 Contributor
    we have "stickers" for that :p

6. buddhashenglong
    I just got a new micro sd and was wondering if I can load it with music now or do I need the AP80 first to load the card in the player? Also which file system is best FAT32, exFAT, or NTFS?

7. BetterLate
    It’s actually about 300 at the lowest pledge

8. IryxBRO
    FAT32 works, you can load music any time you like. AP80 would scan it for music.

buddhashenglong likes this.
  9. Galeonero
    Hello everyone, I'm thinking of buying this dap but I have 2 questions, if you could answer me I would appreciate it a lot.
    1- I do not have a micro sd, so I will have to buy one, what kind of micro sd is necessary? so you do not have any kind of delay when playing music, even if it's in FLAC
    2- I see that you have the possibility to use it as DAC / AMP, is it 100% compatible with Android? That is, will it not consume my smartphone's battery in any way?

10. djricekcn
    any SD will do, just make sure to get legit one and not cheap knock off ones. Look for about 60 USD starting for a 256gb one

It may not work with some phones, but should work majrrity, and yes, it will consume more battery than rather it being idle. it's still reading files off the phone

11. buddhashenglong
    I just got a 256GB SanDisk from b&h photo for $62.

chaiyuta likes this.
  12. Vimtoman
    Still a few to go

13. kenloveme
    @abitdeef the reason why we decided to put everything on a swipe up movement was because we found that it was more responsive on the bottom of the screen :)

14. kenloveme
    @SPLWF Hi! Usually what happens, if the project hasn't reached the goal, KS will refund you yes :). If you are scared about the ghosting companies with KS, you can be sure we are definitely not one of them. We have launched products on the past on Kickstarter and we delivered the products to our backers as promised. :) So no worries! Plus, like @abitdeef said, our campaign is already successful and we've reached the goal already. :)

SPLWF likes this.
  15. kenloveme
    @FSTOP You are welcome! And we are glad that you like our new stretch goal :D. The rest of the recipe is tbd :p will let you know when I have the extra creamy vanilla milkshake news!

FSTOP likes this.
First

Back
47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
Next

Last