AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player
Sep 10, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #827 of 4,614
Using it for few weeks now. Apart from reporting some minor issues and fixing it with new FW updates - AP80 works good and smooth. Haven't got a single hiccup on latest 0.08 or 0.09 betas, everything is nice and fluid even after long drowsing though folders. apps, menus, etc. We had ~9 issues list initially, now, half of those are solved by Hidizs with 0.09FW. Even DSD128 playback is here.

Concerning the second part of your long post - you are trying to describe the ideal FW logics that would fit your expectations... Moreover, the main company in charge for such things is Hiby, not Hidizs. Hidizs utilizes their FW and submits found bugs similar to the way we submit it to Hidizs. Therefore, your expectations and ideal logics should be initially directed to Hiby company.

Multiple ways of adjusting sound - I like it. No more swipe down. Only swipe up and everything is combined there now.
Swipe to change backlight - why not instead of going to system menu and changing it there?

Many people -> many perceptions -> many expectations.

Please tell me you can still get the quick menu up by swiping down- I like to be able to get to LO/PO quickly.

Sep 10, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #828 of 4,614
Crunchy news! There's a new STRETCH GOAL for reaching $240,000USD! a Silicone Protector Case and PET screen protector! Many thanks to all for supporting us and taking us that faaaaar! (and beyond!) :D

More info on our Kickstarter page at the Update tab! :D

Excellent! This solves my case dilemma, and no cheap molded plastic case either :)

I’m sure you guys will reach 240k small daps are hot. Like on fire hot, and crunchy

Sep 10, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #829 of 4,614
Please tell me you can still get the quick menu up by swiping down- I like to be able to get to LO/PO quickly.

Yep. It is still here but need to swipe up

nm1.jpg

Sep 10, 2018 at 9:46 AM Post #834 of 4,614
Except they need around 500+ more backing. better get your billboard out @abitdeef and hit the streets:)

No need, I’ll just write them a check for 60k out of my trust fund :wink: And of course I always have Monopoly money if that check bounces .

Worth it for that sweet case.

Sep 10, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #837 of 4,614
Question, being that this thing is on kick starter, if you don't meet your goal, refunds? Or?

Sep 10, 2018 at 10:03 AM Post #839 of 4,614
Goal was met almost immediately, so things are good to roll.

Thanks for the quick reply, looking forward to getting this. Another item that was on kick starter fell through, so I was a bit disappointed.

Sep 10, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #840 of 4,614
Thanks for the quick reply, looking forward to getting this. Another item that was on kick starter fell through, so I was a bit disappointed.
I think this is a sure thing. No worries.
Looks like a descent sized DAP with all the buttons and knobs in the right place.
Plus the case looks like its going to have an arm strap which was missing in a few other DAPS releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back