1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Next

Last
  1. djricekcn
    derailing the thread but since I will be getting this, I'm kind of looking into a Bluetooth headphone, but what's a good one at around 400 dollar price range? Listen to wide variety of genre but mainly: Jpop, Electronica (Trance, House, Dub), Bossa, Piano, Symphony.

I do have a XBA-Z5 i use for my NWX (for on-the-go situations) but that's wired. I also did get the headphones they claim to be good with their product but wanted awireless solution as well.

2. chaiyuta
  3. kenloveme
    @chaiyuta Kapunkap! :D (Yes I have some minor knowledge in Thai too haha)

chaiyuta likes this.
  4. kenloveme
    @Koolpep Many thanks man! Danke! The most neutral is good. I think it is all good!

5. kenloveme
    @IryxBRO Thanks a lot! Always there and sharp work! :D

6. kenloveme
    @Ashish100 I agree! That is why we sent this to you guys! :) Many thanks for participating and helping us! :)

7. kenloveme
    @Zachik Oh that's great! Thanks for the idea! Right now we haven't thought about this yet, but we will see in the future if we can do that! :)

8. kenloveme
    @FSTOP I am not sure about what was your process but did you added HKD$115 on your current pledge HKD$909, so on the AP80 only reward?
    If yes, I would suggest you to modify your pledge to the the HKD$1024 which reads AP80 with Leather case to avoid any confusion :)

FSTOP and BetterLate like this.
  9. kenloveme
    @djricekcn Arigato Gozaimasu!
    Path (from the directory) = do you mean like c:// type of deal here? - YEP that is exactly the translation I am looking for
    Adjust date, (set date?) = Is this just MM/DD/YYYY? - More like this YYYY/MM/DD
    Time setting (set time?) = is this just HH/MM/SS? - HH/MM that is all :)

10. djricekcn
    How is it from an audiophile perspective... And it being a BT. I don't have much experience with music in regards of BT but in the past my experience were bad. They just sounded hollow and what not.... But wired in the same headphone sounded normal. I think I've tried about 4 headphones?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  11. kenloveme
    @titanquests69 Yes it does! :D

12. chaiyuta
    @djricekcn : I ever tried WH-1000XM2. Its noise-cancelling is pretty damn good. It depends on what you are staying now and what you are going next. In my honest opinion, It can't comparable to wired Hifiman Planar headphones likes HE1000V2 for instance. If you was the one who use HE1000 or Focal Utopia. This WH-1000XM3 is definitely downgrade, narrower soundstage and feel noticably congested. While if you are coming from no-name or 10-years ago headphones, it is definitely better. I suggest based on your budget bracket. The more higher price-tag interesting bluetooth headphones might be Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless and Amiron Wireless. Better to try by yourself.

13. djricekcn
    I'm not compairing with my other headphones like the th900. Xbaz5. T1. Just something that doesn't sound bad as a BT because as mentioned I had bad experiences with them sounding harsh or hollow. If I wanted soundstage, I'll stick with what I'm using right now. Thanks for the advice. Just don't have s place to demo headphones in a close by range d
    So have to go by word of mouth

14. chaiyuta
    @djricekcn : WH-1000XM2, Beyerdynamic Aventho Wireless and Amiron Wireless are all not hollow. For Aventho (on-ear) might get small hint of sibilance but not that too bright. 1000XM2 is neutral tend to a bit warm tonality, and Amiron is the warmest tonality and widest soundstage among three.

15. SPLWF
    I was also wondering, you said on kick starter you will contact us about picking color. Thing is, what do the other colors look like? It will really help if we get to see the other color options before we choose. Thanks.

Also, no mention about screen specs, is it gorilla glass? Is a screen protector available?

How do I purchase the leather case plus arm band separate as I already purchased the unit already?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out how to change it.

First

Back
49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Next

Last