1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
Next

Last
  1. FSTOP
    I cant seem to get it to random play at all... Would like to random play thru all tracks. ?

(edit) ok, i see now: have to be in "All" folder first! :wink:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  2. Th3Drizzl3
    wow seriously?? that ticks me off i wanted blue over any of the other colors and why are they now showing up when we couldnt choose blue or purple?? with everything going on and me still not receiving a single response from hidiz prob my one and only purchase. very not cool imo if anything the special color should have been a kickstarter special only

3. mono-type
    IIRC, Hidizs made a survey on which of the three colors should be the third option (red, blue, purple). Apparently, red won. They could've added at least the blue option IMO, though.

And anyway, congrats on finally getting your AP80 delivered, bro. Did they delivered it via express shipping or not?

I agree. They could've made at least either blue or purple (why not even both?) a backer-only exclusive color.

Sougouk and abitdeef like this.
  4. abitdeef
    Yes it was express DHL from China. Which confused me because I thought all the USA units were already here. :wink:

Sougouk and mono-type like this.
  5. mono-type
    That's great, then. Glad to know that they delivered yours via DHL, too. At least your 20 bucks isn't for nothing after all. :wink: Maybe yours is an exception, since you already availed express shipping, that's why your unit isn't in their mass US shipment.

Wait, from mainland China, not HK?

abitdeef likes this.
  6. AndySocial
    I didn't pay for express shipping, and it arrived in Texas on December 4th. I'm curious when yours arrived with express shipping.

abitdeef likes this.
  7. abitdeef

No my bad it was HK, I have a feeling I would have gotten it sooner without it ha ha. But yep it was express.

mono-type likes this.
  8. abitdeef
    It arrived today.

9. mono-type
    Yeah, it's kinda ironic that the ones who didn't availed express shipping in the US got ahead of their AP80's first, while in @abitdeef's case he got his unit a week later even though he availed express.

10. AndySocial
    Makes me glad I didn't know about the express shipping option to begin with. :)

abitdeef likes this.
  11. acroyear
    Anyone unsatisfied with the Bluetooth range? How is it?

12. abitdeef

Hey it is what it is, I hope LDAC arrives soon and they fix any broken knob problems quickly.

Unit is pretty cool, needs some UI tweaks, but the sound is solid. Used the soundfield option and it gave it a little more space between instruments.

Bad thing seems even in standby battery is draining quite fast.

13. mono-type
    I actually found Hidizs AP80's Bluetooth range to be better than my Xduoo X3ii. No lags at all compared to the Xduoo X3ii which is sometimes choppy.

Yeah, at least you got your unit already and they delivered it via DHL. I hope so too for a firmware update soon. The UI tweak I want to see the most is the ticker text scrolling when the info is too long to display. About broken knobs, I think they should stop using Elmer's Glue on them and actually use Loctite Red LMAO.

Noticed that too regarding battery life. It seems to be draining unusually fast. This thing needs better battery optimization. Add that to things that should be addressed to the next firmware update.

14. okinear
    Added to the list too (#13) :wink:

15. djricekcn
    This thing battery last good for me when i tried it on someone else's ap80..albeit, i did make the lcd brightness 1% which is stillway more than enough for me to see even outside under the sun.

First

Back
123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132
134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
Next

Last