1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

AP80 - Hidizs next portable Hi-Res music player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by IryxBRO, Apr 24, 2018.
First

Back
122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
Next

Last
  1. mandrake50
    It can depend on where you are when you scan and how the headphone wire is oriented. Mine changes from room to room in my house. It is way better when I am outside. Sitting next to a computer is one of the wort case scenarios.

2. abitdeef
    Ha ha I was right next to my laptop, never thought of that.

3. okinear
    @djricekcn and @mandrake50,
    Might be easier to know which volume-gui you're speaking about with a picture :wink: Comments tell that it would be difficult to access it without touching the knob first... but who knows, maybe doable. Let's wait for Hidizs' reply.

4. okinear
    About the tracking from China to France, here is the last information:
    HEATHROW / Shipment arrived at airport of destination country
    Did not know that HEATHROW left the UK!

5. warrenpokerface
    FSTOP likes this.
  6. AudioBear
    Wow, that seems hardly fair to the early adapters who wanted blue but were out-voted by the reds (which includes me). It does look good in blue.

FSTOP likes this.
  7. FSTOP
    I hit the google translate button on the article: "Youth is a stumbling trip. Spiders are people who came from the MP3 era. They have a special feeling for this portable player. It is a beautiful memory. It is only the standard of the past and has become the current match."
    But, i really did want the blue one, looks nice!

Finally got music sorted out on a card, its running nicely now. Lots of fiddling with the eq and m8ball, and really enjoying music now!

ballog and organofcorti like this.
  8. FSTOP

Thanks, djricekcn. I tried this after your first post suggestion. It absolutely works great guys. Mine is quite easy to get out now. I think the leather case fits fairly well, as long as you dont have big plugs for the jack. Kinda hard to press the buttons, but seems to protect it decently...

9. abitdeef
    If anyone is interested in a mint blk M0 and case for 70 dollars shipped ( lower 48 states ) Please feel free to pm me.

Also does anyone know a shortcut to the ‘now playing screen’ without all those swipes?

10. ExpatinJapan
    organofcorti and abitdeef like this.
  11. mandrake50
    I think it has been adequately explained in several previous posts. I am pretty sure there is at least one picture.

To keep you from having to actually look...

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/ap8...es-music-player.878141/page-131#post-14647878

It is the onscreen display that show up when the screen is active and the volume knob is used. Parallel arched lines with the volume percent indicator in the middle. Swiping up or down changes the volume.
    Look at the screen and turn the volume knob...you can't miss it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  12. AndySocial
    There's a purple version and a blue version, already in the hands of reviewers, but we only had the choice of red? Grrrr...

FSTOP likes this.
  13. ExpatinJapan
  14. abitdeef
    What’s with all the colou
    Yes someone wanted purple too!

15. okinear
    Ok! @mono-type's pics was the one then.
    Yea... won't miss it when the player will arrive :wink:

First

Back
122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142