epicness awaits
biggrin.gif
, now get with the impressions and comparisons :3 
beerchug.gif

Jan 22, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #3,708 of 6,061
Your a really bad influence Darryl.

Jan 22, 2015 at 6:23 PM Post #3,709 of 6,061
  She's HOME......

That is awesome looking and you got me thinking getting a Master 10 actually. But oh boy I'd watch out for those desks with that weight...

Jan 22, 2015 at 7:18 PM Post #3,710 of 6,061
The desks are stable. No kids, so little chance of them getting knocked over.  

So your getting that Regen HE-9?  The Master 10 is a much better deal.  I'm just about over headphone amps.  The Regen stuff is interesting.  Boy did they get a price hike.  I'll think about buying a Regen Sabe DAC.  

Jan 22, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #3,711 of 6,061
Yeah... I needed to know how that HE-9 sounds. Might stack a Master 10 with that. Can it run in power amp mode?

I already have a high class A beast speaker amp, but hey-ho, another one is never wrong.

Feb 3, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #3,716 of 6,061

I know a lot of people complain about Audio-GDs aesthetics, but I think the look of those power amps is darn beastly.

I really wish AudioGD to improve the physical appearance. I am sorry but no matter how good the product is if it looks ugly (like gsx amps) I will never buy.
You are already paying high price so expect the good looking device. :) just me, but AudioGd is one fine product.

Feb 3, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #3,717 of 6,061

I really wish AudioGD to improve the physical appearance. I am sorry but no matter how good the product is if it looks ugly (like gsx amps) I will never buy.
You are already paying high price so expect the good looking device. :) just me, but AudioGd is one fine product.

I would have agreed with you until one month ago.  One month ago I went into a shop in Bangkok : Munkong Gadget.  It was unreal : they literally had EVERYTHING.  Every Woo amp, including the electrostatic and the mono blocks; every Schitt amp, the Hifiman amp, the Senn amps, the Mytek Manhattan . . . And basically every amp in Audio gd`s lineup.  Like you I never really dug that all black thing, and about a year ago I acttually emailed them and said, listen, I`d love to buy the the Master 9, but could you just not anodize the case or something, just leave it raw aluminum?  (They refused).  Anyway, what I wanted to say is that the gear looks much more impressive in the flesh.  It`s actually really classy stuff, and I don`t have any problem with its aesthetics any more.   YMMV

Feb 3, 2015 at 12:37 PM Post #3,718 of 6,061

You are, what may be the only one on Head Fi that thinks the GS-X mk2 is ugly.  The mk2 - not the first one?  If this is the case do you also thing the BHSE is ugly as well?

Feb 3, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #3,719 of 6,061

You are, what may be the only one on Head Fi that thinks the GS-X mk2 is ugly.  The mk2 - not the first one?  If this is the case do you also thing the BHSE is ugly as well?

BHSE is perhaps the most elegant piece of HeadFi gear I have ever seen. Makes me want to touch myself inappropriately ever time I look at one
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back