Alessandro Music Series MS1 FAN CLUB!
Dec 24, 2006 at 10:58 AM Post #721 of 3,117
Waiting for the MS-1s to ship must be like hell. I posted here a long while back, and it arrived after two weeks at the place I sent it to. It took another month from my aunt to fly back here to the Philippines before I finally got it, but trust me, its well worth the wait.

Here's some.. Motivation?
WebPictures-1.jpg

Dec 24, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #723 of 3,117
The place im gonna order from is closed until mid January
frown.gif
and this thread has really gotten me hooked on these phones...Might order a Headphonia for the time being. Merry Christmas MS-1 Fans.

Dec 28, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #726 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyKarma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just ordered a pair of MS1s earlier today! I really regret selling my SR225s, hopefully these will be a way to get that Grado sound, only for a little cheaper
smily_headphones1.gif

I think you gonna like it. It's like a very open K81DJ (with foam removed). And less treble sparkle than bowled SR225 which is good to eliminate long listening fatigue.

Dec 28, 2006 at 2:15 AM Post #727 of 3,117
Quote:

Originally Posted by EFN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you gonna like it. It's like a very open K81DJ (with foam removed). And less treble sparkle than bowled SR225 which is good to eliminate long listening fatigue.

Good to hear! I'm looking forward to seeing how trance sounds on these, from what I've read it sounds really good! Though I'm really buying these as my indie/rock/classic rock headphones, I miss the SR225s every time I listen to anything with a guitar solo
frown.gif

Dec 30, 2006 at 2:51 AM Post #729 of 3,117
Ordered my MS-1's on the 6th December, still no charge to credit card.
frown.gif

Being as my Vibes took 19days to get here, I could be here until March for these.

Dec 30, 2006 at 4:12 PM Post #732 of 3,117
Wow, I feel really bad for the ppl waiting so long. I was lucky and bought a pair in the headphone forum (pretty much brand new), which arrived yesterday.

So far I think they are fantastic, especally for $99 retail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back