Acoustune Impressions thread
Jul 28, 2022 at 6:17 AM Post #632 of 805
Aug 8, 2022 at 1:23 AM Post #634 of 805
I purchased a HS1790Ti but I do miss some of the treble of the 1695Ti, any recommendations for eartips? I mainly want to bring out a bit more treble and vocal presence out of these, currently using AEX07. Thanks
Aex07 is more bassy and vocal forward. But seem a bit congested. U can try aex50. More sound stage and I find the treble extend alot more, but sound isolation is poor compare to aex07. U do lose a tiny bit of bass though, and probably need a size bigger to get better fit.

I tried spinfit 145 and 100, both perform in-btw aex50 and aex07. I generally prefer spinfit if I want bass and not so much soundstage, it sound less congested than aex07.

Just sharing.

Aug 8, 2022 at 1:59 AM Post #635 of 805
AEX07 is actually good now that I've found the right size and proper way of fitting them - depth, angle etc. Don't find any congestion. In fact they are the most neutral/uncoloured tips in my box now. Really enjoy using them, but finding the proper fit takes time and effort if new to them.

Aug 8, 2022 at 5:41 AM Post #636 of 805
Are there any more impressions on 1790TI and 1750CU? Really want to get an Acoustune, but not sure which one to get. Do not want to go for the older one now that these new beauties are available.

Aug 8, 2022 at 8:26 AM Post #637 of 805
Are there any more impressions on 1790TI and 1750CU? Really want to get an Acoustune, but not sure which one to get. Do not want to go for the older one now that these new beauties are available.
Generally the CU will be warmer, more mid / vocal focused, more lush.

It's the same for the ACT02 on my Sho. I'm glad I get to swap back to ACT01 when I want that detail and treble energy. Different strokes for different days.

Aug 8, 2022 at 1:06 PM Post #638 of 805
Aex07 is more bassy and vocal forward. But seem a bit congested. U can try aex50. More sound stage and I find the treble extend alot more, but sound isolation is poor compare to aex07. U do lose a tiny bit of bass though, and probably need a size bigger to get better fit.

I tried spinfit 145 and 100, both perform in-btw aex50 and aex07. I generally prefer spinfit if I want bass and not so much soundstage, it sound less congested than aex07.

Just sharing.
Thanks for the advice, went and picked up some Spinfit 360's today. I find that they do exactly what I wanted them to do (brighter sound, more vocal presence) without causing sibilance or excessive harshness. Lost a bit of bass, but I think it's a worthy tradeoff. Will probably try Spinfit 100+ next, 7Hz and Azra Crystal.

Aug 8, 2022 at 1:14 PM Post #639 of 805
I'm really enjoying the 1790Ti, find that it has more refinement than the 1695Ti I have on loan. 1695Ti can sound a little bright especially with certain tracks, but not too harsh and without sibilance. I think 1790Ti has an overall smoother presentation but on stock tips I did find myself missing the brightness of the 1695Ti. If I remember correctly, compared to the 1677Ti the 1790Ti has more forward sounding vocals. Imaging is fantastic on all three models, and I generally don't have anything to complain about, but if I were to nitpick I would have liked a bit more stage depth. Coming from Moondrop Kato and Meze Rai Solo, I think these are a really nice upgrade in just about every way.

Aug 8, 2022 at 1:22 PM Post #640 of 805
I'm really enjoying the 1790Ti, find that it has more refinement than the 1695Ti I have on loan. 1695Ti can sound a little bright especially with certain tracks, but not too harsh and without sibilance. I think 1790Ti has an overall smoother presentation but on stock tips I did find myself missing the brightness of the 1695Ti. If I remember correctly, compared to the 1677Ti the 1790Ti has more forward sounding vocals. Imaging is fantastic on all three models, and I generally don't have anything to complain about, but if I were to nitpick I would have liked a bit more stage depth. Coming from Moondrop Kato and Meze Rai Solo, I think these are a really nice upgrade in just about every way.
Thank you and much appreciated. How is the stage height and width? ALso, how is the bass? Is it full bodied, or controlled?

Aug 9, 2022 at 3:43 AM Post #641 of 805
Aug 23, 2022 at 1:53 AM Post #642 of 805
This is what I use, for better mids and treble
https://store.azla.co.kr/products/sednaearfit™-standard
Thanks, I'll likely buy a pair in the near future. I've had pretty good success with Spinfit CP360 (Yes, the ones for TWS IEMs). They tone down bass a little, as on stock tips (AEX07) I find that bass actually gets a little overwhelming and gets in the way of the track more than I would like, as well as adding more mids, treble and air to the IEM. The stock tips that come with 7hz Timeless also seem to have the same effect as the Spinfits but to a lesser degree. However overall I still prefer the HS1695Ti with the 7hz tips.

Aug 23, 2022 at 1:58 AM Post #643 of 805
Thank you and much appreciated. How is the stage height and width? ALso, how is the bass? Is it full bodied, or controlled?
Sorry for the late response. Stage on the acoustune IEMs is absolutely excellent IMO, more height, width than other IEM's I've tried. Also very impressed by the amount of air (by no means Stax earspeakers, but impressive for an IEM nonetheless). Bass has a good amount of body and I think it actually gets very slightly overwhelming at times, but I also generally prefer a lighter airier sound.

Aug 23, 2022 at 2:48 AM Post #644 of 805
Thanks, I'll likely buy a pair in the near future. I've had pretty good success with Spinfit CP360 (Yes, the ones for TWS IEMs). They tone down bass a little, as on stock tips (AEX07) I find that bass actually gets a little overwhelming and gets in the way of the track more than I would like, as well as adding more mids, treble and air to the IEM. The stock tips that come with 7hz Timeless also seem to have the same effect as the Spinfits but to a lesser degree. However overall I still prefer the HS1695Ti with the 7hz tips.
Rest assured, there's not going to be any hint of bass bleed, just amazing extension and rumble. More of that organic mids resolution and dynamics, as well as air and sparkle up top is very assuring on this.
A better seal is added bonus, since the stems are longer, thus no need to keep on pushing in the shells. They sit perfectly in the concha...
https://store.azla.co.kr/products/sednaearfit™-standard
IMG_E0986.JPG

Aug 23, 2022 at 3:13 AM Post #645 of 805
Plan to get Sennheiser IE600 in shop, end up walking away with pre-order 1750 ( order change to 1790 2 day later ) ... it's that darn similarities in sound signature for a lot less price and a better cable !! 😆

I find IE600 some sibilance on certain notes, 1750 just feel smooth sounding with same tonality. Of course Sennheiser win hands down on the size, but acoustune is not too bad with a more refined iem shape this time.

Generally the CU will be warmer, more mid / vocal focused, more lush.

It's the same for the ACT02 on my Sho. I'm glad I get to swap back to ACT01 when I want that detail and treble energy. Different strokes for different days.
I'm very tempted by HS1750cu, did you compare it with HS1677ss?
I own HS1677ss with stock cable and Acoustune ARS133 4,4 cable
Maybe this one could open a bit 1750 stage if i'll miss it compared to HS167ss
http://nobunagalabs.com/nobunaga-labs-supreme/mmcx-recable/miotukusi_kiwami/

1661238804100.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back