Original XiaoMi Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker - BLUE

https://www.gearbest.com/speakers/pp_241960.html?lkid=10690141

code: HeadfiJ40

code price: $25.99

20pcs for promo

Max Per order: 2pcs

1502712613252438088.jpg

Jan 27, 2018 at 9:19 AM Post #1,295 of 2,161
I didn't take you as being snark. I understand your frustration and felt bad for you. We need to get you a few of these awesome deals man!! :ksc75smile:

Also, make sure you are subscribed to this thread, that way you will get email notifications when there is a post. When you see @George-gearbest posts, you should be able to see it in the email notification so you won't even have to check the thread.

Oh that's good because I wasn't trying to sound snarky, I need not reply unless I'm expecting someone to reply back and if I don't give enough context, sometimes there's possibility for people to take comments the wrong way, I am not really one to be nasty but I do like to joke around from time to time but only in good taste and I don't have *real* hatred in my heart.

And I get about as frustrated as anyone would when they find an opportunity but just miss out, it's part of the fun, sometimes you win sometimes it passes by.. glad to be back in the hobby because the choice nowadays is making my head spin, good community to be in to share thoughts, opinions, advice and general discussion about a great hobby, nothing else matters when people are very enthusiastic, what matters is the hobby and it's like everything else disappears but only what matters to us. it's like a mini holiday. That's why I like it here.

Jan 27, 2018 at 9:42 AM Post #1,296 of 2,161
Hi, is it possible to know what does means:
China HK-4 G-W-4 G-W-16 G-W-5 G-W-6 US--LA

Those look like different Gearbest warehouse distribution points. HK is probably Hong Kong. The US-LA is probably Los Angeles USA. I don't know what the "G" ones are but maybe "Gearbest-Warehouse-4" etc? You may want to contact Gearbest Support from their website or Facebook to find out more info.

Jan 28, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #1,298 of 2,161
Received ZS3 after 2 months only to find that one side doesn't fit the cables. On closer inspection I found that left side plug point is too recessed. I even tried bluetooth cables but same problem, right side fits easily but left side won't at all. I don't know if I can make a claim with GB for it.

I bought Tips and two bluetooth cables too but the IEMs don't work then all are waste.

Jan 28, 2018 at 10:32 AM Post #1,299 of 2,161
Received ZS3 after 2 months only to find that one side doesn't fit the cables. On closer inspection I found that left side plug point is too recessed. I even tried bluetooth cables but same problem, right side fits easily but left side won't at all. I don't know if I can make a claim with GB for it.

I bought Tips and two bluetooth cables too but the IEMs don't work then all are waste.

There's been a few issues in the last 2-3 months or so with the ZS3. I believe all of them that I have seen are complaining about one side going out. A few weeks ago @Slater made this collection of some of the posts complaining about defective ZS3's. This is from Jan 8th so there are probably more. I am sure @George-gearbest is aware of ZS3 QC problems. As a side note, I ordered a pair for a friend during this time and mine came in A.O.K..

Here's some of the posts I was able to find pertaining to the defects:

Here is his full post:

I haven't received mine from that batch yet, but it seems that it's from whatever latest batch KZ has produced, ordered maybe between Septemberish and Novemberish (but it's possible there are more dates). All of the defects appear to be in the new WHITE box, bit the older black box with clear see through window.

It's also unknown at this point how widespread the issue is. It could have been a small handful that just slipped through QC, or it could be all of the ZS3 made around that time. It's also unknown if it's just a shipment Gearbest got, or if it affects other sellers too.

When mine finally does decide to show up, it's not going to be the end of the world if it's defective. I have 2 other pairs of good ones, plus I only paid $2.99 for this one (it may as well have been free LOL).

Total known ZS3 defect cases (reported on head-fi) = 12 as of 01/17/2018

Jan 28, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #1,300 of 2,161
There's been a few issues in the last 2-3 months or so with the ZS3. I believe all of them that I have seen are complaining about one side going out. A few weeks ago @Slater made this collection of some of the posts complaining about defective ZS3's. This is from Jan 8th so there are probably more. I am sure @George-gearbest is aware of ZS3 QC problems. As a side note, I ordered a pair for a friend during this time and mine came in A.O.K..

Here is his full post:
Strange how such a bit lot made it through Quality control...

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #1,301 of 2,161
Hi, is it possible to know what does means:
China HK-4 G-W-4 G-W-16 G-W-5 G-W-6 US--LA

Hi, I am sorry, because last time, we meet some issue, and then we made this decision, when we fixed, then we will let you know.

Commonly, HK Means Hong Kong, G-W means EU Marketing, US-LA means US Marketing

If I promo for you, I will let you know the warehouse location, actually

(we have different warehouse locations, and different warehouses supply different countries, actually. when I promo for G-W-X, I will make all things understaood)

Thank you for your question

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 7:02 AM Post #1,302 of 2,161

Hi, if any questions about your package, pls contact our customer service team, thank you so much

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #1,303 of 2,161
Original Xiaomi Pro HD In-ear Hybrid Earphones - SILVER

https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_566702.html?lkid=10690141

coupon: headfiJ41

coupon price: $18.99

20pcs for promo

Max Per Order: 2pcs

1503017882841508200.jpg

Original Xiaomi Mi IV Hybrid Dual Drivers Earphones - SILVER

https://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_261864.html?lkid=10690141

coupon: headfiJ42

coupon price: $12.99

20pcs for promo

1516387350483498374.jpg

Xiaomi 3.5 Noise Reduction Hybrid In-ear Earphone - BLACK

https://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_1426623.html?lkid=10690141

coupon: headfiJ43

coupon price: $45.99

20pcs for promo

1513127163849162564.jpg

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:14 AM Post #1,305 of 2,161
Hi, I am sorry, because last time, we meet some issue, and then we made this decision, when we fixed, then we will let you know.

Commonly, HK Means Hong Kong, G-W means EU Marketing, US-LA means US Marketing

If I promo for you, I will let you know the warehouse location, actually

(we have different warehouse locations, and different warehouses supply different countries, actually. when I promo for G-W-X, I will make all things understaood)

Thank you for your question

Ok, so for Europeans buiyng from G-W means faster delivery and no taxes surprises:ksc75smile:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back