1964 Ears
Nov 15, 2010 at 2:03 AM Post #121 of 7,417
Yes, unfortunately the site was hacked into..why
confused.gif
..we definitely don't know.
We have contacted our hosting service and will hopefully clean it out soon. 

Anastasia
1964 EARS Office Assistant

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:24 AM Post #122 of 7,417
JH audio got pissed at your low prices and executed a nice hack lol

Nov 15, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #123 of 7,417
I see my impressions have made it to the area post office in Portland, according to tracking. We are getting close my friends. 

I am really excited about entering into and reviewing my first foray into the world custom in-ear monitors. I think this will be exciting. I pull for all underdogs, so I am really hoping that a new small company such as 1964ears is successful with quality products and great customer service. So far so good on the customer service end.

Nov 15, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #124 of 7,417

Quote:
I see my impressions have made it to the area post office in Portland, according to tracking. We are getting close my friends. 

I am really excited about entering into and reviewing my first foray into the world custom in-ear monitors. I think this will be exciting. I pull for all underdogs, so I am really hoping that a new small company such as 1964ears is successful with quality products and great customer service. So far so good on the customer service end.

I'm hoping for good words from you, my wallet though is rooting against :wink:

x2 on the customer service.  I think it's highly laudable that Anastasia is posting here late on a Sunday and I was getting very quick replies from Vitaly over email on  Saturday.  If the IEMs sound as good as their customer service has been so far then 1964 ear customs will be an amazing bang for your buck.

Nov 15, 2010 at 3:26 PM Post #125 of 7,417
After the initial week wait for an email response everything else has been well within 24 hours and closer to 12 hours. I'll either get the triples or quads if everything works out for you eric.

Now all that's left is the hard part..the wait

Nov 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM Post #126 of 7,417
Well im quite glad the site has been restored and the "crackers" are temporarily set backed.
So Duals for Vocals, Triple for neutrality, and Quads for Low-end coupled with a impressive high-note.

Nov 15, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #127 of 7,417

Quote:
Quote:

I'm hoping for good words from you, my wallet though is rooting against :wink:

x2 on the customer service.  I think it's highly laudable that Anastasia is posting here late on a Sunday and I was getting very quick replies from Vitaly over email on  Saturday.  If the IEMs sound as good as their customer service has been so far then 1964 ear customs will be an amazing bang for your buck.

AGREE!!

Quote:
After the initial week wait for an email response everything else has been well within 24 hours and closer to 12 hours. I'll either get the triples or quads if everything works out for you eric.

Yea @ rawrster, if this works out, I'm sure I've be back in for the triples myself.

Nov 15, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #128 of 7,417
Quote:

Yea @ rawrster, if this works out, I'm sure I've be back in for the triples myself.

Reverse for me.  I'm probably gonna get the triples and if I fall in love I'll go back for the quads.

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:01 PM Post #129 of 7,417
This is why I'll wait for eric's impressions on them. He knows my preferences and I know his. He's also more of a bass head than I am so he's a good judge whether or not this is for bassheads or not so I'll have a better idea once he gets his customs.

I'm actually leaning towards the triples but the 1964 staff mentioning the quads being good for neutrality got me interested.

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:11 PM Post #131 of 7,417

Quote:
This is why I'll wait for eric's impressions on them. He knows my preferences and I know his. He's also more of a bass head than I am so he's a good judge whether or not this is for bassheads or not so I'll have a better idea once he gets his customs.

I'm actually leaning towards the triples but the 1964 staff mentioning the quads being good for neutrality got me interested.

popcorn.gif
    and waiting... E knows why I'm chomping at the bit over here, LOL... If they live up to what they've claimed, I might be selling my 535's, possibly a kidney, my Strat or one of my guitar amps... Ok, maybe not my Strat.. LOL

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #132 of 7,417
LOL @ Joey....

I'm even thinking about selling my beloved DDMs now @ Joey and rawrster. Things are getting hairy as the custom world beckons us...lol.

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:21 PM Post #133 of 7,417
You know what you should do..sell your DDM and then tell them you want the triples as well so you don't have to bother with ordering another pair down the line so you can compare and thus there won't be much question about the difference between the two :)

Nov 15, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #134 of 7,417

Quote:
You know what you should do..sell your DDM and then tell them you want the triples as well so you don't have to bother with ordering another pair down the line so you can compare and thus there won't be much question about the difference between the two :)

LOL.. easier said than done... @ rawrster...

Nov 15, 2010 at 8:27 PM Post #135 of 7,417

Quote:

Yeah.. what rawrster said.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back