1964 Ears
Nov 14, 2010 at 6:34 PM Post #106 of 7,417
That sounds like fun :) It will take a while to save up enough money since I don't want to sell stuff so I'm in no rush. I hope they will both come out to your liking.

Nov 14, 2010 at 11:31 PM Post #107 of 7,417
it's either this or the tf-18 reshell.

Nov 15, 2010 at 12:06 AM Post #110 of 7,417
I'm not sure why a group of Islamic hackers would bother 1964...

Nov 15, 2010 at 12:32 AM Post #112 of 7,417
It's also pretty ironic how their name is the " Saudi Genuises Team", yet they somehow managed to spell "geniuses" wrong

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:01 AM Post #113 of 7,417
Well anyone who still needs to got to the site can do so by avoiding the homepage:

http://www.1964ears.com/products.html

Not a big deal - not like there's anything of interest on the site - there is no customer database and the ordering is done by mailing in a form.

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #114 of 7,417
Nov 15, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #116 of 7,417

Quote:
Was it the same group that did the 1964 Ears's site?

Someone in the UM thread posted a picture as well.

But to answer your question, no, it is a different hacker. It is just slightly strange that two custom IEM sites got hacked within the span of a week.

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #117 of 7,417
[size=10pt]Thank you all for your warm welcome!
smily_headphones1.gif
[/size]
[size=10pt]We apologize that it has taken us a while to join this forum, but we were still in R&D stages and didn't want to promote our products before they were fully ready to go.[/size]
[size=10pt]We will try to check this forum and facebook daily, but if you are not getting a quick enough response, please be sure to email us at support@1964ears.com.[/size]
[size=10pt]Thank you all for your interest in our products! Our company was started by sound engineers/musicians and we know how financially tight being in the the music biz can be, and we want to fix that.[/size]
[size=10pt]We are excited to provide a high-quality, yet affordable, product![/size]
[size=10pt]Anastasia[/size]
[size=10pt]1964 EARS Office Assistant[/size]
[size=10pt][/size]

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:54 AM Post #118 of 7,417

Quote:
Welcome Vitaliy! I hope you become a regular here!
First question: when do you plan on releasing a frequency response chart for the triple and quads? I've been debating between the two. I am looking for something that offers more vocal mid's than my turbine pro copper's, but without sounding excessive (something that carries more emotion, like the electrified crispness that I enjoyed so much in my TF10's)

PS: where's my finders discount!?
J/K
tongue_smile.gif

Hello Aleki,
We hope to post our frequency charts for the singles, duals and triples by the end of this upcoming week (the quad specs won't be up till mid-Dec) . From your description, it sounds like the triples are the best match for you. They are more neutral sounding, without bass or treble emphasis. The quads are crisper but with more sub-low (which is probably what you don't want).
Anastasia
1964 EARS office assistant

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:55 AM Post #119 of 7,417

Quote:
Quote:
Was it the same group that did the 1964 Ears's site?

Someone in the UM thread posted a picture as well.

But to answer your question, no, it is a different hacker. It is just slightly strange that two custom IEM sites got hacked within the span of a week.

That is very weird and very suspicious.  I wonder if it was some UE or JHA fanboy that went too far.  Still a rather odd coincidence and completely immature and unnecessary.  We should be supporting the new companies and encouraging competition in the market place and not hindering them.

Quote:
[size=10pt]Thank you all for your warm welcome!
smily_headphones1.gif
[/size]
[size=10pt]We apologize that it has taken us a while to join this forum, but we were still in R&D stages and didn't want to promote our products before they were fully ready to go.[/size]
[size=10pt]We will try to check this forum and facebook daily, but if you are not getting a quick enough response, please be sure to email us at support@1964ears.com.[/size]
[size=10pt]Thank you all for your interest in our products! Our company was started by sound engineers/musicians and we know how financially tight being in the the music biz can be, and we want to fix that.[/size]
[size=10pt]We are excited to provide a high-quality, yet affordable, product![/size]
[size=10pt]Anastasia[/size]
[size=10pt]1964 EARS Office Assistant[/size]
[size=10pt][/size]

Hi Anastasia.  We're looking forward to wonderful things from your company.  And in the interest of keeping you around, it'd be good if you guys read the TOS and filed to be Members of the Trade.  Sorry if I'm coming off as a pedant.  Not my intent, this is in interest of keeping another line of communication open.  Good luck with your company's ventures and I expect to be placing an order with your fine company in the very near future.  
beerchug.gif

Nov 15, 2010 at 1:57 AM Post #120 of 7,417

Quote:
@1964admin what do you call this Color so I know what to ask for when ordering?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=150922814941054&set=a.128535777179758.13921.128535227179813
I'd like to get that maybe (minus the power artwork and "1964 ears"... just the color)

We call this color a "white-tipped purple". (its available in a range of translucent colors)
We default to the 1964 EARS logo engraving, so be sure to note that you don't want it on your order form.
Anastasia
1964 EARS Assistant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back