Conceived as the next-generation replacement to Objective2, Atom Amp builds on more than a decade of amplifier design evolution at JDS Labs. We've streamlined the amp to include everything our customers have requested without additional configuration or cost. Atom Amp comes fully loaded with a smooth 1/4" headphone jack, gold-plated preamp RCA outputs, and both 3.5mm and RCA inputs. More power. No noise. Front-mounted controls. Atom Amp, our new standard for performance and value in a headphone amp.
Unplug your headphones and Atom Amp’s knob adjusts volume of its RCA preamp outputs. Control volume of your powered speakers.
Atom amp consolidates the need for a separate amp and preamp. Connect up to two sources and select between 3.5mm and RCA input with the push of a button.
ULTRA HIGH POWER
While most headphone listening demands only milliwatts, Atom Amp uses the same output buffers as our flagship Element Line, pushing >1W per channel.
Designed for desktop listening, Atom Amp’s relay muting eliminates pops and thumps during startup.
Low gain of 1.0x is well suited to driving efficient IEMs, while high gain easily powers demanding full size sets.
Atom Amp is our most advanced analog amplifier to date, achieving top performance from its 4-layer, star grounded layout.
- Frequency Response, 20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.01dB
- THD+N, 1kHz, 32 Ω 0.0008%
- THD+N, 20Hz-20kHz, 32 Ω 0.0012%
- IMD CCIF 19/20kHz 32 Ω 0.0002%
- IMD SMPTE 32Ω 0.0005%
- Noise, A-Weighted -114 dBu
- Crosstalk @ 150 Ω -87 dB
- Output Impedance 0.7 Ω
- Channel Balance < 0.6 dB
- Max Output @ 600Ω 125mW (8.68 VRMS)
- Max Output @ 150Ω 502 mW (8.66 VRMS)
- Max Output @ 32Ω 1 Watt (5.66 VRMS)
- Headphone Output 6.35mm (1/4")
- Analog Inputs RCA and 3.5mm
- Preamp-Output RCA
- Case Dimensions 5.0 x 5.5 x 1.4 in
- Weight 9.3 oz
- Dual Gain 1.0x and 4.5x
- Volume Potentiometer Taper Custom Alps 15A
- Atom Amp
- 16VAC Power Adapter