You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #5,162 of 6,356
Well, we all love cans, so I guess this picture is particularly intriguing to us. On, er, several levels.

Dec 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #5,163 of 6,356
Quote:
Well, we all love cans, so I guess this picture is particularly intriguing to us. On, er, several levels.

And several levels of cans...

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #5,164 of 6,356
Canseption. 

when you complain about her hand covering the cans instead of about the cans covering her cans
biggrin.gif

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #5,168 of 6,356
Quote:
When after your MRI, you tell the tech that the bass on these cans is anemic, the mids are terribly recessed, and the highs are downright tinny.  

hahahhhXDD

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM Post #5,169 of 6,356
Quote:
Canseption. 

when you complain about her hand covering the cans instead of about the cans covering her cans
biggrin.gif

Weren't you the one who brought up the sorcery of headphones being powered by headphones? 
biggrin.gif
 Now we've got even more confusion. My head hurts. Or maybe it's just lack of sleep.

You know you're an audiophile when you get a delivery from the UPS guy that contains headphones, and you hand him a package to return that also contains headphones.

Dec 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM Post #5,172 of 6,356
Quote:

Weren't you the one who brought up the sorcery of headphones being powered by headphones? 
biggrin.gif
 Now we've got even more confusion. My head hurts. Or maybe it's just lack of sleep.

You know you're an audiophile when you get a delivery from the UPS guy that contains headphones, and you hand him a package to return that also contains headphones.

And he tells you, "Make up your mind!"

Dec 21, 2012 at 1:27 AM Post #5,174 of 6,356
Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when all you care about is what model of headphones these are

Already been done, my friend. You're a page or two late.

Dec 21, 2012 at 4:46 AM Post #5,175 of 6,356
Quote:

You know you're an audiophile when you're more interested in getting a clear view of what's underneath her hands than what's underneath the cups. 
tongue.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:
You know you're an audiophile when all you care about is what model of headphones these are

Great minds think alike. 
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back