1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344
346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355
Next

Last
  1. Greed
    Quote:

When you post a picture, and all the responding posts are guessing what headphone they are. <3 Head-Fi

2. Argyris Contributor
    Well, we all love cans, so I guess this picture is particularly intriguing to us. On, er, several levels.

TheJesusGuy likes this.
  3. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:

And several levels of cans...

immersz likes this.
  4. streetdragon
    Canseption. 

when you complain about her hand covering the cans instead of about the cans covering her cans[​IMG]

5. linglingjr
    When the teacher tells the class how to say grades in spanish GRADOS! I laughed out loud and no one knew why...

6. Mariusz22
    When after your MRI, you tell the tech that the bass on these cans is anemic, the mids are terribly recessed, and the highs are downright tinny.  

7. TheJesusGuy
    Quote:
    lol wut?

8. streetdragon
    Quote:
    hahahhhXDD

9. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Weren't you the one who brought up the sorcery of headphones being powered by headphones? [​IMG] Now we've got even more confusion. My head hurts. Or maybe it's just lack of sleep.

You know you're an audiophile when you get a delivery from the UPS guy that contains headphones, and you hand him a package to return that also contains headphones.

10. BBBS
    Multiple masters of your favourite albums, and you have opinions on which ones are best, where and when.

11. miceblue
    ...when you download trial software (Adobe Audition) and when it expires after 30 days, you leave your computer on just so that you can keep the program for the last time it's open. That program is pretty useful for analyzing music tracks.

12. VisceriousZERO
    Quote:

And he tells you, "Make up your mind!"

13. Emospence
    Quote:
    You know you're an audiophile when all you care about is what model of headphones these are

14. takato14
    Quote:
    Already been done, my friend. You're a page or two late.

TheJesusGuy likes this.
  15. Argyris Contributor
    Quote:

Quote:

Great minds think alike. [​IMG]

First

Back
335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344
346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355
Next

Last