You know you're an audiophile when...
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #4,351 of 6,356
Quote:
When you freak out that theres a place called AudioHigh close to you where you can audition many hi-fi headphones!
biggrin.gif

Lucky, ive only found one store so far where i live, they have some grados and Q701 but thats about it, q's arent amped either

Nov 12, 2012 at 4:21 PM Post #4,352 of 6,356
Lucky, ive only found one store so far where i live, they have some grados and Q701 but thats about it, q's arent amped either
They have HD800's! They better be amped when I go next weekend.

Nov 12, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #4,353 of 6,356
When you freak out that theres a place called AudioHigh close to you where you can audition many hi-fi headphones!:D

Agreed, I found a similar shop nearby where I live and have been happy ever since.

They even had a HD800 + Rocoo-P offer going on, also they say they'll get me 2 Senn IE800s when they come out :p

You know you're an audiophile when the thought of auditioning new headphones excites you,

Nov 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #4,354 of 6,356
Quote:
Agreed, I found a similar shop nearby where I live and have been happy ever since.
They even had a HD800 + Rocoo-P offer going on, also they say they'll get me 2 Senn IE800s when they come out
tongue.gif

You know you're an audiophile when the thought of auditioning new headphones excites you,

The thought of auditioning headphones makes me ecstatic!
tongue.gif

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM Post #4,355 of 6,356
Quote:

In relation to this

When your wedding rings are a pair of matching headphones.

Don't think that's a true story, but who knows?

... I can totally make that a true story :3. But it's a great though! Two Audio Philes getting married, although it would proably just end in For Closure and Home less ness xD, Since there would be no one to encourage them to pay the bills first b4 they buy that awesome new Tube Amp they just found lol

You know your an audiophile when Saving up for Tubes Amps take priority of buying College Books [my amp fund is INFINIETELY larger than my book fund... an that's becuase le book fund is 0 xD] 

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #4,357 of 6,356
Quote:
When you type "H" on the browser to check hotmail but it automatically directs you to head-fi

xD that's awesome man, nice

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM Post #4,358 of 6,356
Quote:
When you type "H" on the browser to check hotmail but it automatically directs you to head-fi

when 'h' is the first button you press on your keyboard
tongue.gif

Nov 12, 2012 at 11:56 PM Post #4,361 of 6,356
Quote:
... I can totally make that a true story :3. But it's a great though! Two Audio Philes getting married, although it would proably just end in For Closure and Home less ness xD, Since there would be no one to encourage them to pay the bills first b4 they buy that awesome new Tube Amp they just found lol

You know your an audiophile when Saving up for Tubes Amps take priority of buying College Books [my amp fund is INFINIETELY larger than my book fund... an that's becuase le book fund is 0 xD] 

textbooks are usually a waste of money, tube amps on the other hand, now those arent 
evil_smiley.gif

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:06 AM Post #4,362 of 6,356
Quote:
textbooks are usually a waste of money, tube amps on the other hand, now those arent 
evil_smiley.gif

Exactly man! You know your an audiophile when Standard BGMS are insufficent and you have to supply your own Back Ground music when you game :D [Pc and FooBar ftw!] 

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #4,363 of 6,356
Quote:

In relation to this

When your wedding rings are a pair of matching headphones.

Don't think that's a true story, but who knows?

...when you're too cheap to afford a decent engagement ring and instead buy a pair of "earrings" and/or "tiara". I would laugh so hard if that actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back