1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

You know you're an audiophile when...

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by ohhgourami, Mar 14, 2011.
First

Back
281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290
292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301
Next

Last
  1. dscythe
    Quote:
    Lucky, ive only found one store so far where i live, they have some grados and Q701 but thats about it, q's arent amped either

2. wolfetan44
    They have HD800's! They better be amped when I go next weekend.

3. VisceriousZERO

Agreed, I found a similar shop nearby where I live and have been happy ever since.

They even had a HD800 + Rocoo-P offer going on, also they say they'll get me 2 Senn IE800s when they come out :p

You know you're an audiophile when the thought of auditioning new headphones excites you,

4. wolfetan44
    Quote:
    The thought of auditioning headphones makes me ecstatic![​IMG]

5. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    ... I can totally make that a true story :3. But it's a great though! Two Audio Philes getting married, although it would proably just end in For Closure and Home less ness xD, Since there would be no one to encourage them to pay the bills first b4 they buy that awesome new Tube Amp they just found lol

You know your an audiophile when Saving up for Tubes Amps take priority of buying College Books [my amp fund is INFINIETELY larger than my book fund... an that's becuase le book fund is 0 xD] 

6. Golila3
    When you type "H" on the browser to check hotmail but it automatically directs you to head-fi

7. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    xD that's awesome man, nice

8. streetdragon
    Quote:
    when 'h' is the first button you press on your keyboard[​IMG]

9. Golila3

The worst part is that once I here, my hotmail will not be checked in the next half hour

10. Sotone
    When just after the Linn LP12 has been upgraded to Lingo/Cirkus/Trampolin, I'm planning to send out the Keith Monks machine for a rebuild.

11. dscythe
    Quote:
    textbooks are usually a waste of money, tube amps on the other hand, now those arent [​IMG]

12. Mshenay Contributor
    Quote:
    Exactly man! You know your an audiophile when Standard BGMS are insufficent and you have to supply your own Back Ground music when you game :D [Pc and FooBar ftw!] 

13. miceblue
    Quote:

...when you're too cheap to afford a decent engagement ring and instead buy a pair of "earrings" and/or "tiara". I would laugh so hard if that actually happened.

14. Retrias
    Audiophiles goes for monster ? I thought earring would mean some expensive CIEM

15. VisceriousZERO
    You KNOW you're an audiophile.

First

Back
281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290
292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301
Next

Last