Yanyin Discussion thread
Jun 10, 2022 at 12:41 PM Post #1,411 of 2,418
Today I took my headphones from the post office. Canon - excellent headphones. I'll put them on the burn. The switches are very convenient to turn on with a regular toothpick.
The bass sounds great to my ear, deep. The midrange frequencies are in their place, not swamped. The treble frequencies are clean, the cymbals sound precise and sonorous, just what I needed. I am satisfied. And if you also turn on the switch, then it's generally beautiful. I need some time to get used to the headphones. Headphones are perfect for electronic music and all kinds of metal. I will write something significant a little later. But the sound of headphones is clearly much more expensive than their price. I don't need a complete cable and it's just of excellent quality.
Congrats! Are your initially impressions with 111 or 000?

Jun 10, 2022 at 12:54 PM Post #1,413 of 2,418
Headphones arrived with 111 turned on. I turned everything off at 000 so as not to spoil the first impression of the headphones.
The bass sure does rumble on 000 🙌🙌

Jun 10, 2022 at 2:31 PM Post #1,414 of 2,418
Today I took my headphones from the post office. Canon - excellent headphones. I'll put them on the burn. The switches are very convenient to turn on with a regular toothpick.
The bass sounds great to my ear, deep. The midrange frequencies are in their place, not swamped. The treble frequencies are clean, the cymbals sound precise and sonorous, just what I needed. I am satisfied. And if you also turn on the switch, then it's generally beautiful. I need some time to get used to the headphones. Headphones are perfect for electronic music and all kinds of metal. I will write something significant a little later. But the sound of headphones is clearly much more expensive than their price. I don't need a complete cable and it's just of excellent quality.
That is great to hear, perhaps later you could do a short comparison with your Fiio FH7, surely Canon will be better in most areas, jus wonder how the bass end compares.

Jun 11, 2022 at 11:52 PM Post #1,419 of 2,418
Jun 12, 2022 at 5:40 PM Post #1,420 of 2,418
1655069466176.png
Yes with comparisons to all these earphones.
DSC09960.JPG
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/yanyin-moonlight.25905/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back