1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by redfx, Jan 3, 2015.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
  1. moracajay

I cant see the .fw file to load the new firmware. Nothing on the folder "firmware" when i extracted.

I tried it 3 times already. Pls help..

2. ndburley
    PM me with your email address I will send it, they sent it through email to me for some reason the but only the tool is online.

Also may I add it has worked for me and another here but as it is firmware do so at own risk, it is simple enough but I am just passing on the info.

3. WhatToChoose
    Unfortunately, they did not provide a price (Though it should definitely not be anywhere over $60).

They literally only said they will receive shipment in 3 weeks O.o

ScreenShot2015-02-06at6.14.57PM.png

(You may have to click on it, it seems a bit blurry in the editor)

I would go penonaudio if you want it now, as I have not heard a single bad thing about them thus far. I'll post here once I see that it is available on their website, unless someone else beats me to it! :)

4. ndburley
    Got mine from Ali Express....about 2 to 3 weeks...

5. svyr
    got the same firmware as ndburley
    v4.0

same changelog
    installed it via an old laptop, the update tool UI was in english which was nice as well [the screenshots suggested it'd be in Chinese ].

The update process is easy too. It asks you for a file, auto detects the connected USB and then you press download.

>

there is a play all but no shuffle all. Depending on how you use it - no shuffle all = major drawback
    flac play fine now even with most tags

button presses are delayed a bit and often the wrong button is
    pressed(nooot sure what's happening there).
    guess we'll see how it goes in v5-6-7-8.

if they add shuffle all, a few more bass EQ options and fix the button glitches it will be a really allround good player

6. DJScope

Good to know that it is user upgradeable!

7. Tamirci
    Sorry but couldn't see a play all option. Are we using the same firmware? 2014.06.17 is my fw

8. ndburley
    Just press play and when it gets to the end of the album it will go to the next folder

9. Arvan
    Havi B3 + Xduoo X2 + porcupine tree + lunch = win!

golov17 likes this.
  10. H20Fidelity Contributor

SANDCASTLES.png

Like building Voltron - Defender of the Universe.  

golov17 likes this.
  11. redfx
    I wrote Tony from Tennmak. He sent firmware 4.0 and ... 3.0 :D
    link

getclikinagas and golov17 like this.
  12. Arvan
    Oh why did they mirror the screen.. Can´t see anything on a bright snowy day! :/

13. kova4a
    Yeah, the screen is pretty much useless outdoors. They should have included a brightness option to at least a bit improve the usability.

14. svyr
    there is a bightness option(well, backlight but yea) but i'm not sure it actually does anything :|

15. twister6 Contributor
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last