WORST headphone you ever heard?
Jan 11, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #1,036 of 1,786
The Worst headphone i have used is a on the ear headphone with a mic manufactured by a Chinese company by the name of Micro Kingdom it cost only $6 including shipping that i have purchased 3 years ago.

The sound signature was dead flat with non existent bass, mids and highs and also when i adjust the volume with the inline control the sound will actually distort grr.

The sound signature was so dull that my ears fell dead asleep  
deadhorse.gif

This online purchase my worst audio product investment ever.

BTW the link advertising that product went dead so i can't find any active links. 

Jan 11, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #1,037 of 1,786
  No such thing as a bad headphone, just a variation of the best.

and there's no such thing as an ugly girl, just a variation of pretty?

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:39 AM Post #1,038 of 1,786
Jan 11, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #1,039 of 1,786
Hey, I found a new candidate. Rummaging around in my stuff found what appear to be some Air China aircraft ear buds.

I plugged them in and they lasted 15 seconds before I took them off. Even worse than my Sony MDR-NC6. Dreadful.

Jan 11, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #1,040 of 1,786
Jan 11, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #1,042 of 1,786
Hey, I found a new candidate. Rummaging around in my stuff found what appear to be some Air China aircraft ear buds.

I plugged them in and they lasted 15 seconds before I took them off. Even worse than my Sony MDR-NC6. Dreadful.

Are you absolutely positively sure those aren't Brainwavz Deltas?? :wink: hehehe

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:45 PM Post #1,044 of 1,786
Jan 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM Post #1,045 of 1,786
Beacon Audio Orion is pretty high up there on the list of the worst headphones that I've heard.

But recently I had the displeasure of listening to a pair of Flips Audio headphones.. Oh. My. Goodness. They were dreadful. Seriously, they had absolutely no midrange to speak of, incredibly piercing highs, and the muddiest bass that I've ever heard. And for $120??? I would rather listen to a pair of Sony MDR-V150 all day long than listen to those things for ten minutes.. Truly awful 

Jan 13, 2014 at 12:46 PM Post #1,047 of 1,786
5-Pack Vivitar Noise Isolating Earbud Headphones from ebay for like 4$.. worst idea ever.. they literally sounded like tin cans, were really distorted, had zero bass and highs sounded mutated. Should have known better. If you asked why I did it I still wouldn't have a good reason.

Jan 13, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #1,048 of 1,786
5-Pack Vivitar Noise Isolating Earbud Headphones from ebay for like 4$.. worst idea ever.. they literally sounded like tin cans, were really distorted, had zero bass and highs sounded mutated. Should have known better. If you asked why I did it I still wouldn't have a good reason.

You might have done it for the same reason that I buy various cheapos: To find something good at a low price. I've spent so much on cheapo earphones, and I've been relatively satisfied with many of them. But I heard this one no-name brand pair I found on the floor. It was probably the same thing you listened to.

Jan 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM Post #1,049 of 1,786
  Beacon Audio Orion is pretty high up there on the list of the worst headphones that I've heard.

But recently I had the displeasure of listening to a pair of Flips Audio headphones.. Oh. My. Goodness. They were dreadful. Seriously, they had absolutely no midrange to speak of, incredibly piercing highs, and the muddiest bass that I've ever heard. And for $120??? I would rather listen to a pair of Sony MDR-V150 all day long than listen to those things for ten minutes.. Truly awful 

I like how the the ads people say WOW!
I also saw a couple of review saying how "Wonderful" they are.
I knew they were crap from the beginning.

Jan 13, 2014 at 11:34 PM Post #1,050 of 1,786
You might have done it for the same reason that I buy various cheapos: To find something good at a low price. I've spent so much on cheapo earphones, and I've been relatively satisfied with many of them. But I heard this one no-name brand pair I found on the floor. It was probably the same thing you listened to.

Haha, yeah I definitely learned my lesson that day. I remember being so mad I ripped them in two.. But ur right there are some decent cheap headphones, I got the Logitech UE in ears for like 12$ on Groupon and they're pretty good. And those 7$ panasonics from Amazon, not too bad..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back