Stands for Themed Monthly Avatar Committee.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand1964 Earstagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 39post #571 of 15132/23/13 at 3:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 15132/23/13 at 5:06pm
Okay, so I just got a new phone (Motorola Razr M) and it came with some free IEM's from a company called "Wicked Audio" They sound like absolute CRAP. I know they were free (and only run for $7 on Amazon) but good lord they are BAD. The speaker on the phone actually sounds better. They aren't tinny, they arent recessed, they are just absolute crap.
Coincidently, their name is actually "Deuce". http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Audio-WI1800-IN-EAR-EARbuds/dp/B00821RDOU
For $7 these JVC earbuds are much better! http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX8B-Headphone-Riptidz-In-Ear/dp/B005FDOVPM/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1361667991&sr=1-5&keywords=jvc+iempost #573 of 15132/24/13 at 3:55pmpost #574 of 15132/24/13 at 4:03pmpost #575 of 15132/26/13 at 2:14am
The bass pulls of your head and ear...too much. Moreover this bass veils all other sounds like treble and midrange and the overall sound transforms to a pulpy/slushy thing.
First and last this is a total dead-end. Not recommended!!!post #576 of 15132/26/13 at 2:28ampost #577 of 15132/26/13 at 5:03ampost #578 of 15132/26/13 at 6:10ampost #579 of 15132/26/13 at 8:06ampost #580 of 15132/26/13 at 10:45ampost #581 of 15132/26/13 at 11:03am
A friend of mine bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 408 without asking me for advice.
He was looking for a good bass response!!!! He mostly listen to Hip Hop, R&B, etc.
I've listened to 4 or 5 of his songs. Worst headphone for me (in the 'not extremely cheap' category)post #582 of 15132/26/13 at 11:24ampost #583 of 15132/26/13 at 11:33am
Don't know, never heard them, I alway throw them away in sealed package but I bet they aren't as painfully shrill..
in that case.. yes
-edit- :I rather listen to apple buds but I rather have 325i's.. so I could sell them
Edited by Quinto - 2/26/13 at 11:39ampost #584 of 15132/26/13 at 12:04pm
A pair of supra-aural headphones that came with a Panasonic CD player I got. It was a generic-looking pair similar to what was included with a Sony Walkman in the 1990s. They sounded really flat compared to every other headphone I'd recently used, and lacked a lot of the detail.post #585 of 15132/26/13 at 8:38pm
A couple years ago i had some Sony noise canceling on ear headphones. (MDRNC7) They were pretty awful. The noise canceling barely, if at all worked. The sound quality was poor although I don't remember why because I didn't know much about headphones back then. However, a couple weeks ago I saw a woman wearing the same model that I had and I felt bad for her for the awful headphones.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 12 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Spirit One S 1 minute ago
- › Matrix Mini-i Pro Impressions? 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2