Stands for Themed Monthly Avatar Committee.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
I want to thank the MezeTeam over at Head Fi for allowing me the chance to review the 99 Classics as part of their Tour. You can purchase the 99 Classics in three colors right from their...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 39post #571 of 15132/23/13 at 3:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 15132/23/13 at 5:06pm
Okay, so I just got a new phone (Motorola Razr M) and it came with some free IEM's from a company called "Wicked Audio" They sound like absolute CRAP. I know they were free (and only run for $7 on Amazon) but good lord they are BAD. The speaker on the phone actually sounds better. They aren't tinny, they arent recessed, they are just absolute crap.
Coincidently, their name is actually "Deuce". http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Audio-WI1800-IN-EAR-EARbuds/dp/B00821RDOU
For $7 these JVC earbuds are much better! http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX8B-Headphone-Riptidz-In-Ear/dp/B005FDOVPM/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1361667991&sr=1-5&keywords=jvc+iempost #573 of 15132/24/13 at 3:55pmpost #574 of 15132/24/13 at 4:03pmpost #575 of 15132/26/13 at 2:14am
The bass pulls of your head and ear...too much. Moreover this bass veils all other sounds like treble and midrange and the overall sound transforms to a pulpy/slushy thing.
First and last this is a total dead-end. Not recommended!!!post #576 of 15132/26/13 at 2:28ampost #577 of 15132/26/13 at 5:03ampost #578 of 15132/26/13 at 6:10ampost #579 of 15132/26/13 at 8:06ampost #580 of 15132/26/13 at 10:45ampost #581 of 15132/26/13 at 11:03am
A friend of mine bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 408 without asking me for advice.
He was looking for a good bass response!!!! He mostly listen to Hip Hop, R&B, etc.
I've listened to 4 or 5 of his songs. Worst headphone for me (in the 'not extremely cheap' category)post #582 of 15132/26/13 at 11:24ampost #583 of 15132/26/13 at 11:33am
Don't know, never heard them, I alway throw them away in sealed package but I bet they aren't as painfully shrill..
in that case.. yes
-edit- :I rather listen to apple buds but I rather have 325i's.. so I could sell them
Edited by Quinto - 2/26/13 at 11:39ampost #584 of 15132/26/13 at 12:04pm
A pair of supra-aural headphones that came with a Panasonic CD player I got. It was a generic-looking pair similar to what was included with a Sony Walkman in the 1990s. They sounded really flat compared to every other headphone I'd recently used, and lacked a lot of the detail.post #585 of 15132/26/13 at 8:38pm
A couple years ago i had some Sony noise canceling on ear headphones. (MDRNC7) They were pretty awful. The noise canceling barely, if at all worked. The sound quality was poor although I don't remember why because I didn't know much about headphones back then. However, a couple weeks ago I saw a woman wearing the same model that I had and I felt bad for her for the awful headphones.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 5 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 17 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 58 seconds ago
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player 3 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Ether 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for a new pair of open-back headphones that has bass! 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 9 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by flinkenick
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...