Stands for Themed Monthly Avatar Committee.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brand66 Audiotagged by System, 9/16/11
- productBeats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Blacktagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSkullcandytagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandSonytagged by Afterlife07, 5/15/13
- productSony MDR-V150 Monitor Series Headphones with Reversible Earcupstagged by System, 9/16/11
- brandZalmantagged by System, 9/16/11
- productZalman ZM-RS6F 5.1 surround sound headphonestagged by System, 9/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- colorful (girly....?) headphones under $70? Last post on 10/11/11 at 8:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Affordable Sony studio headphones Last post on 1/31/11 at 6:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Help a Noob Find a Good Set of Headphones Last post on 11/18/10 at 6:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Phones $50< Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for good over the ear headphones Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
WORST headphone you ever heard? - Page 39post #571 of 15132/23/13 at 3:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #572 of 15132/23/13 at 5:06pm
Okay, so I just got a new phone (Motorola Razr M) and it came with some free IEM's from a company called "Wicked Audio" They sound like absolute CRAP. I know they were free (and only run for $7 on Amazon) but good lord they are BAD. The speaker on the phone actually sounds better. They aren't tinny, they arent recessed, they are just absolute crap.
Coincidently, their name is actually "Deuce". http://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Audio-WI1800-IN-EAR-EARbuds/dp/B00821RDOU
For $7 these JVC earbuds are much better! http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAFX8B-Headphone-Riptidz-In-Ear/dp/B005FDOVPM/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1361667991&sr=1-5&keywords=jvc+iempost #573 of 15132/24/13 at 3:55pmpost #574 of 15132/24/13 at 4:03pmpost #575 of 15132/26/13 at 2:14am
The bass pulls of your head and ear...too much. Moreover this bass veils all other sounds like treble and midrange and the overall sound transforms to a pulpy/slushy thing.
First and last this is a total dead-end. Not recommended!!!post #576 of 15132/26/13 at 2:28ampost #577 of 15132/26/13 at 5:03ampost #578 of 15132/26/13 at 6:10ampost #579 of 15132/26/13 at 8:06ampost #580 of 15132/26/13 at 10:45ampost #581 of 15132/26/13 at 11:03am
A friend of mine bought a pair of Sennheiser HD 408 without asking me for advice.
He was looking for a good bass response!!!! He mostly listen to Hip Hop, R&B, etc.
I've listened to 4 or 5 of his songs. Worst headphone for me (in the 'not extremely cheap' category)post #582 of 15132/26/13 at 11:24ampost #583 of 15132/26/13 at 11:33am
Don't know, never heard them, I alway throw them away in sealed package but I bet they aren't as painfully shrill..
in that case.. yes
-edit- :I rather listen to apple buds but I rather have 325i's.. so I could sell them
Edited by Quinto - 2/26/13 at 11:39ampost #584 of 15132/26/13 at 12:04pm
A pair of supra-aural headphones that came with a Panasonic CD player I got. It was a generic-looking pair similar to what was included with a Sony Walkman in the 1990s. They sounded really flat compared to every other headphone I'd recently used, and lacked a lot of the detail.post #585 of 15132/26/13 at 8:38pm
A couple years ago i had some Sony noise canceling on ear headphones. (MDRNC7) They were pretty awful. The noise canceling barely, if at all worked. The sound quality was poor although I don't remember why because I didn't know much about headphones back then. However, a couple weeks ago I saw a woman wearing the same model that I had and I felt bad for her for the awful headphones.
This thread is locked
- WORST headphone you ever heard?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 5 seconds ago
- › OTL Amp Recommendation 10 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 32 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio – FLARES® – (R2.x successor) KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN 1 minute ago
- › Am I a heartless monster... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792 / Dual Mono / 24-192 / DSD128 / SACD ISO... 4 minutes ago
- › Forward Nozzle Angle on In-Ear Earphones? 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 6 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...