WORST headphone you ever heard?
Apr 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #632 of 1,786
I just listened to my friend's Pioneer hdj 1000 headphones ive been urging to get my hands on

Boy was I dissapointed

He said that they were old and they were broken, the wires mustve just been screwed up

It sounded like something you get with 30$ headphones except they were weak and quite

He did say he has listened to sennheiser hd25-1 iis and was blown away

I just listened to them and they were amazing cans! Must of been the ones you heard! Ahaha

Apr 1, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #634 of 1,786
Quote:
Have any of you thrown away a  headphone? Not just due to how they sounded?

So far I've thrown away the following:

K240 Sextett LP

I agree everything you've said except for this. It's not that I love the Sextett, but just that I think you could've gotten money for them regardless of being torn apart.

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM Post #636 of 1,786
The awful generic parts express headphones that everyone uses to mod their KSC75s...I thought I would give them a listen before I dismantled them. I regret it to this day...

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #637 of 1,786
I hate to think these headphones are terrible as it could have just been that particular pair, my ears that day, or the fact that I had just got done listening to Sennheiser Momentums but the AKG K550s are the worst headphones I've ever heard. Words can't even begin to describe how awful they were sounding. I need to go back to Best Buy and try them out again because I love my AKG K240s and need to know that it only goes up from there. :p

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #639 of 1,786
I've got this pair of Idigital headphones here, my dad picked them up when on holiday. They are not $2 shop phones, more like 15 bucks. Horrid design with a headband and a second hard metal one around it, hard plastic feel and crap ultra thin uncomfortable pads. The sound is the most flat sound I've heard. Little to no bass or treble with a very laid back and soft midrange. No soundstage to speak of, and horrible imaging where it just sounds very muddy with all instruments playing. Saw itself in the garbage as soon as I heard it.

Apr 2, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #640 of 1,786
Quote:
Grado SR-325i (gold version)

Not a good headphone for a hyperacusis sufferer.

Besides comfort, i never had a problem with it. 

Apr 2, 2013 at 3:43 PM Post #643 of 1,786
the worst i've ever put into my ears ( not counting the beats because of the OP's request) are the jvc hafxc51r, i know that for the price you cant expect much, but god they suck, i got then the cx 200 because i wanted some cheap in ear but not bad sounding and they were like 10 times better than the jvc and for about the same price

[size=1.05em]  [/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back