What IEMs are on your short list NOW.
Jul 8, 2021 at 6:35 AM Post #16 of 82
Hahahaha, it's how I roll!

I'll be intrigued to read what people are looking forward to in the $300-$1k range, especially the so called kilobuck killers. Not seen anything that remotely tempts me.

If you're passing the Midlands in the coming months I would be happy to let you demo the Isabellae. It's so damn versatile! As we touched on previously, I was a little concerned about the bass from the FR, but it's truly not an issue for me.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2021 at 2:33 PM Post #21 of 82
If you're passing the Midlands in the coming months I would be happy to let you demo the Isabellae. It's so damn versatile! As we touched on previously, I was a little concerned about the bass from the FR, but it's truly not an issue for me.
The Isabellae is getting near the top of my short list. I must say, its unboxing experience and aesthetics are superior to the Traillii.

Jul 8, 2021 at 2:42 PM Post #22 of 82
JHA Jolene (might blind buy once universals are released)
SofEars Turii

That's about it. If it doesn't have a DD in it, I won't go out of my way, as much as non-DD summit iEMs are great, I presume. I just know my preferences. No dd bass = deal-breaker for me.

Jul 8, 2021 at 2:52 PM Post #23 of 82
Jul 8, 2021 at 4:19 PM Post #25 of 82
Vision Ears V8

Jul 8, 2021 at 6:48 PM Post #26 of 82
I forgot to add the Final A8000 to my list.
I've been curious about the Shozy Black Hole for some time as well & just recently found out they released a Black Hole Mini.

Jul 8, 2021 at 6:55 PM Post #27 of 82
1) Blon 03
2) Possibly another Oriolus IEM
3) Warbler Prelude

That's about it.

Crossing off #2 above as I just fell victim to temptation in the form of the Oriolus Reborn. Following is a list of IEMs I'm interested in purchasing or at least demoing:

1) Blon 03 (Possible blind)
2) Warbler Prelude (Possible blind)
3) Senny IE900 (Want to demo)
4) JH Jolene (Want to demo)
5) CFA Mammoth/Holocene (Want to demo)
6) Oriolus Trailli (Want to demo)
7) EE Odin (Want to demo)
8) CA Fibae 7 (Possible blind)
9) Softears Turii (Want to demo)
10) VE VE7 (Want to demo)

Amazing as it sounds this pretty much exhausts the market of stuff I'm interested in right now.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2021 at 7:03 PM Post #28 of 82
Crossing off #2 above as I just fell victim to temptation in the form of the Oriolus Reborn. Following is a list of IEMs I'm interested in purchasing or at least demoing:

1) Blon 03 (Possible blind)
2) Warbler Prelude (Possible blind)
3) Senny IE900 (Want to demo)
4) JH Jolene (Want to demo)
5) CFA Mammoth/Holocene (Want to demo)
6) Oriolus Trailli (Want to demo)
7) EE Odin (Want to demo)
8) CA Fibae 7 (Possible blind)
9) Softears Turii (Want to demo)
10) VE VE7 (Want to demo)

Amazing as it sounds this pretty much exhausts the market of stuff I'm interested in right now.
Dang. I could’ve sent you the Blons along with the KBEAR.

Jul 8, 2021 at 7:06 PM Post #29 of 82

Some other time it's all good. I'll be happy to send you the Reborn eventually too if you want.

Jul 8, 2021 at 7:08 PM Post #30 of 82
It might be cheaper to buy one than ship one around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back