What does everyone want for christmas?
Dec 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM Post #451 of 504
Quote:
I'm getting a pair of SR-80i's and a pair of L-cush's
biggrin.gif

Nice, thats actually my setup right now and I love it! 

Dec 16, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #452 of 504
Forgive me in advance for the corniness...but I'll give up all the wishes for peace on earth in light of the senseless killing of those elementary school children. I've wished for peace on earth before but it has a new meaning to me now. 

Dec 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #453 of 504
Quote:
Forgive me in advance for the corniness...but I'll give up all the wishes for peace on earth in light of the senseless killing of those elementary school children. I've wished for peace on earth before but it has a new meaning to me now. 

I can agree with this. Although I made a very angry post about it earlier, there was some words [I believe] Morgan Freeman said about it. I saw it FB the other night, look it up if you can.

It really is a tragedy.

Dec 17, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #455 of 504
Dec 17, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #456 of 504
Quote:
I can agree with this. Although I made a very angry post about it earlier, there was some words [I believe] Morgan Freeman said about it. I saw it FB the other night, look it up if you can.

It really is a tragedy.

I just searched and found out that the comments were an apparent hoax, and not actually made by Morgan Freeman.  I'll just leave it at that, because taking it any further would result in an eruption of various views.

The situation was really a sad one.  Such a tragedy will take a very, very long time to recover from.  My wife, who is involved with teaching kindergarten kids had ironically been off on Friday.  Her mother called her on Saturday with great concern, and wanted to ensure my wife was OK in how she was dealing with the horrific incident.  We're in any area just like any other.  Incidents can, and do happen in our area, too.  We suffered the unfortunate events of the DC Sniper shooting incidents about 7 years ago.

Peace to all ...

Dec 17, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #457 of 504
I would like a good headphone amp for the Living room under 100 bucks would be fine if there is such a beast. A new dac that does 24/192 bitrate. Family have asked me what they should get but I am a noob to this and don't know what budget stuff sounds good. 

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #458 of 504
Quote:
I would like a good headphone amp for the Living room under 100 bucks would be fine if there is such a beast. A new dac that does 24/192 bitrate. Family have asked me what they should get but I am a noob to this and don't know what budget stuff sounds good. 

Get the Schiit Magni/Modi that just came out ($200 for the amp/DAC stack
biggrin.gif
) Or invest in an O2/ODAC.

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:17 PM Post #460 of 504
Holy Schiit. Thanks for telling me about this new Schiit. Its been added to Ny Christmas list and replaced the FiiO. XD

Dec 18, 2012 at 9:56 PM Post #461 of 504
The new Micro Schiit. But unfortunately nobody is giving me money this year for christmas. It's all gift cards and Ferraris.
Mainly it would be as a smaller alternative to my E9 (which is pretty good for the $85).

I might sell my K601 and get it.. I hate selling headphones. You can give the K601 away and nobody would want it. How sad..

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #462 of 504
I want a mac book pro, but it's not going to happen. 

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:49 PM Post #463 of 504
Quote:
The new Micro Schiit. But unfortunately nobody is giving me money this year for christmas. It's all gift cards and Ferraris.
Mainly it would be as a smaller alternative to my E9 (which is pretty good for the $85).

I might sell my K601 and get it.. I hate selling headphones. You can give the K601 away and nobody would want it. How sad..

I'll take your K601. For free ofcourse
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 10:59 PM Post #465 of 504
I want my health back, damn Crohn's desiese!, but i'd settle for either some HE500s or LCD2s,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back