Westone ES5
Aug 3, 2011 at 5:41 PM Post #3,081 of 5,554
I think most of us went to the earplugstore in the US as Westone US then manufacture direct. Others went to Variphone (think that's how it's spelt) who are in Europe and manufacture the ES5 etc under licence. Personally I went via the earplugstore as I wanted Westone to manufacture mine, the whole process was seamless.

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:44 PM Post #3,082 of 5,554

Quote:
I think most of us went to the earplugstore in the US as Westone US then manufacture direct. Others went to Variphone (think that's how it's spelt) who are in Europe and manufacture the ES5 etc under licence. Personally I went via the earplugstore as I wanted Westone to manufacture mine, the whole process was seamless.

Variphone is too far away from my location...im living in UK, Scotland. I have contacted Westone and they asked me to contact variphone -.-

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #3,083 of 5,554
Not sure how far along you are in the process so here's what you do.

Get your impressions done by a decent audiologist (David Ormorod Via Boots Chemist is accessable to most. Open mouth, past the second bend.

Contact the Earplugstore (look up on Google) place your order on their site (options for colour/artwork etc are all there)

Send your impressions to them, sit back and wait..........

Audio Nirvana follows soon after :)

Aug 3, 2011 at 6:02 PM Post #3,084 of 5,554

Did you ask Variphone for a price?  If not, sit down before you open the email!  If you did already, you'll know what I mean! 

Quote:
Variphone is too far away from my location...im living in UK, Scotland. I have contacted Westone and they asked me to contact variphone -.-

Aug 4, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #3,086 of 5,554

Quote:
Did you ask Variphone for a price?  If not, sit down before you open the email!  If you did already, you'll know what I mean! 

[size=11pt] [size=12pt]Thanks for your contacting us.[/size][/size]

[size=11pt] [size=12pt] [/size][/size]

[size=11pt] [size=12pt]We can make you a price offer for a Westone ES5 at 845 euro/ pair.[/size][/size]

[size=11pt] [size=12pt]Please note that all prices are ex VAT and Shipping.[/size][/size]

[size=11pt] [size=12pt]If you do have a VAT nr , then no VAT will be charged. Otherwise a surcharge of  VAT is applicable.[/size][/size]

Aug 4, 2011 at 7:08 AM Post #3,089 of 5,554
Yeah, told you that a few posts back. That's why I got mine done by Westone in US via Earplugstore. It's an inconvienience if you have to send them back for a refit to Belgium or US but if you do everything right with your impressions the risk of that happening will be reduced.

FWIW Westone got mine 100% right forst time.

Aug 4, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #3,090 of 5,554

Quote:
Yeah, told you that a few posts back. That's why I got mine done by Westone in US via Earplugstore. It's an inconvienience if you have to send them back for a refit to Belgium or US but if you do everything right with your impressions the risk of that happening will be reduced.

FWIW Westone got mine 100% right forst time.

So where did you get your ear impression? did u bring an instruction along as a guideline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back