Vsonic GR07 MK2 - stunning new cable! | bio-cel tech IEM | now with review - see 2nd post
Oct 2, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #616 of 982
The MK2 cable should look similar to this. See the silver streaks through it? They wiggle through the cable from end to end.

(click to zoom)

Oct 2, 2012 at 9:52 AM Post #617 of 982
Quote:

I think that the cable cinch/Y split on the MKI is not black.  What color is yours?

Is there a possibility that there are some MKII versions out there with some of the components of the MKI?  Perhaps Vsonic still had some parts left from the MKI which they incorporated into the first batches of the MKII.

Oct 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM Post #620 of 982
Quote:

Its black and also i attached the whole set of my GR07

I read somewhere that the MKI had a grey colored cable cinch.  

Oct 2, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #624 of 982
I'm still contemplating if I'll return my Fiio E11 which I use with the Mark II and my old trusty iPod Classic. The only advantage I ahve heard so far is that it controls the sibilance in higher volumes. 

I can't hear any difference at all though if I use it with my iPhone 5. 

Oct 2, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #625 of 982
I'm still contemplating if I'll return my Fiio E11 which I use with the Mark II and my old trusty iPod Classic. The only advantage I ahve heard so far is that it controls the sibilance in higher volumes. 

I can't hear any difference at all though if I use it with my iPhone 5. 

I actually sold my E11 yesterday, simply couldn't rid of the veil I was experiencing with it. Plus I never used it since using Cowon with GR07. There's an up coming E12 soon, though IMO Fiio amps aren't for making the best sound, if anything I felt E11 reduced SQ a fraction. I'm thinking of trying IBasso.

Oct 3, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #626 of 982
Quote:
I actually sold my E11 yesterday, simply couldn't rid of the veil I was experiencing with it. Plus I never used it since using Cowon with GR07. There's an up coming E12 soon, though IMO Fiio amps aren't for making the best sound, if anything I felt E11 reduced SQ a fraction. I'm thinking of trying IBasso.

Yeah, mine is totally useless on my iPhone 5.

Only thing I have use for it is for long flights if I use my iPod Classic. hmmm.. I still hav a few days to return it to amazon. Might be better to return it and save that $50 then.

Oct 3, 2012 at 1:36 AM Post #627 of 982
Well after only getting low end offers for my MK2's in the FS section I have decided to stop waffling and just keep these. They really are such an easy listening IEM and I forget how comfortable they are. Actually all really want is a decent mic and control button to use with my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back