Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM
Aug 26, 2015 at 9:51 PM Post #305 of 662
Even the etys are too wide to fit through my ear canal bend :blink:

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Aug 27, 2015 at 1:46 AM Post #309 of 662
I have Duke in my ears atm using T-Peos H-300 / Altone 200 tips sitting normally on the nozzle. They're quite lean aren't they? On the bright side with an airy note weight. Very clean sounding though maybe a little edgy at higher volumes.

A lot of upper mid-range detail coming through easily.

Aug 27, 2015 at 3:01 AM Post #311 of 662
I have Duke in my ears atm using T-Peos H-300 / Altone 200 tips sitting normally on the nozzle. They're quite lean aren't they? On the bright side with an airy note weight. Very clean sounding though maybe a little edgy at higher volumes.

A lot of upper mid-range detail coming through easily.

Could you upload a crappy cell phone pic or two for meathead visual learners like me?

I'm using the narrow bore Vsonic-style tips and find the bass picks up a bit with them, making them more balanced than wide bore tips. Can't remember what stock A200 tips look like anymore. Been using Sony Hybrid Isolation tips on them for too long..,

:beerchug:

Aug 27, 2015 at 3:14 AM Post #314 of 662
Could you upload a crappy cell phone pic or two for meathead visual learners like me?

I'm using the narrow bore Vsonic-style tips and find the bass picks up a bit with them, making them more balanced than wide bore tips. Can't remember what stock A200 tips look like anymore. Been using Sony Hybrid Isolation tips on them for too long..,

beerchug.gif

I think Vsonic GR07 stock silicon might work well actually, or Sony hybrids.

These are just want I grabbed for the first 15 minutes, I will be tinkering around some more.

Aug 27, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #315 of 662

I think Vsonic GR07 stock silicon might work well actually, or Sony hybrids.

These are just want I grabbed for the first 15 minutes, I will be tinkering around some more.

Thanks for the pics, but they're not nearly crappy enough :p

The narrow bore silicone tips that came with the Duke look suspiciously like those that came with the VSD series. Those are working for me so far. When I tried the white-ish wide bore tips that came with the Duke, bass levels were too low and treble too prominent for my taste. Narrow bore tips helped alleviate those issues for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back